Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report (38104 Views)

N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by BushWickBill: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2018
salvation101:
lets assume it's true, do you also go and investigate sources of donations people give at orphanages or several functions? Does the church have to investigate the source of wealth of every dat is paying in tithe or offering? Do you even try to reason before arguing or just argue for hate sake

This is dumb.

EFCC has traced the 35 million and you are talking of investigating.

Please use your sense for once.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Goodness4525: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2018
dermmy:
Freeze should attack politicians and leave these men alone.
these men ar more greedy than politicians, how many politicians flown private
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by kwessiStewie2(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Rebuke post=65437392]whn dis idiot finally starts reaping wat he has bin sowin I hope nobody will be shocked.

xcept Bishop O. David wasn't called by God, this guy will not go free. xcept ofcus he finds salvation. I mean genuine repentance.

Ya all shld watch. I hope whn it starts all of yhu here applauding his stupidity will also b dere to help him nurse his injuries.
[/quot/] what happened to forgive them they know not what they do

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by TrumpDonald2: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Tell me which pastor(s) the Christians that die terrible deaths everyday were insulting?
One carton of your brand bro. Bill is on me smiley
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by successinlife: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2018
wonder233:
Oyedepo and Adeboye are worthless maggots

I am not in support nor in defense of either of them. My point is that freeze should talk about other important issues facing the country.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mokt(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love

Lemme take you out tonight Instead so I can Teddy your Bam later, if you want.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by jkendy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called [b]Elijah[/b]bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.
The name is Elisha, for the record.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by babaireti(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:
Freeze is digging his grave.
And what are you digging? failure,poverty and foolishness
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by babaireti(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.
How much were you guys paid for this fierce image laundry,a staunch defense of corruption and hypocrisy, I weep for Africans
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mvem(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:
...don't be surprised u will die b4 him
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by babaireti(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:
How dare you refer to a man of God as such

Whoever was ever called by God must NEVER be abused irrespective of whether they have lost it or not.
Which God? is it the gOD of Thithe or Jet? My God is never Money chopper God

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mployer(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
mvem:
...don't be surprised u will die b4 him

And you will die before both of us..
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mvem(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
successinlife:
Freeze is a stinking Gypsie coward,why only Oyedepo and Adeboye? Fela, Gani and of recent FFK and Oshoko Fayoshe have proven what public figure and govt. criticism should be,Freeze can never step out of his comfort zones (Adeboye and Oyedepo),mind you i am not supporting any GO but someone fighting for the masses should not spare some and blow hot on some, this attitude to me is cowardise.Abi those he can't call out are untouchable? or are they holier than the ones he is constantly barking on like a mad dog?
.everyone get his calling...maybe his own na clergy Christian men
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mvem(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:

And you will die before both of us..
...I did not insinuate that anyone is digging any grave...u Christians are amazing, talk of heaven but fear death
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by TeamSimple(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:
And who the hell is oyedepo? He is just a man like freeze in the hand of God . If this same freeze had label Buhari an idiot you fulls would have applauded him , because to you Oyedepo and Buhari shares different grace from God .

You, Freeze , oyedepo including me will one day be in the grave . Stop chest beating
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
jkendy:
The name is Elisha, for the record.
thank you and God bless you for the correction

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
wonder233:
Your gods Oyedepo and Adeboye are nothing but fraudsters and con men
OK bro. God bless you
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
oluwaahmed:

U guys are worse Dan sheeples, at least d sheep hear the voice of the Shepard and answer u guys don't hear, read or know anything. This is d same scenario that happen with Elisha. After he healed d Assyrian general the general returned with numerous expensive gifts but Elisha rejected it instead the general took the soil of israel back to his home country. I remember Gehazi his servant out of greed went to collect some gifts and leprosy fell on him. 2kings5. How can a pastor collect 35m from a civil servant? Money dat was supposed to be used to win a war against insurgents. Do u know how many Christains those insurgents have killed Blood money in the church. I don't support the personal insults though, freeze can make his point in a civil manner
thank you bro and God bless you
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by oglalasioux(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
salvation101:
lets assume it's true, do you also go and investigate sources of donations people give at orphanages or several functions? Does the church have to investigate the source of wealth of every dat is paying in tithe or offering? Do you even try to reason before arguing or just argue for hate sake

In saner climes charities and political parties investigate the sources of their donations. Even if you donate anonymously tax offices will know the donor. Tax organisations follow every donation made to any organisation except the CHURCH!

The thieving church people use God to shield their ill wealth and the state can't even tax their income yet they enjoy practically everything provided by the state.

Whether I'm arguing for hate or not doesn't matter.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by jkendy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
thank you and God bless you for the correction
Thanks nd remain blessed too
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by oglalasioux(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
my God is slow to anger and plenteous in mercy.... its only a bastard that would call his dad bald and not expect a severe repercussion. so my brother those kids paid with there life for insulting a man of God and I see same fate befallen freeze soon

It's still a pity that this your version of God created the universe and takes note of who is bald or not. God created bald people and he looked at everything he created and saw they were good. So why get so angry at your handwork?

Oh! God is a terrible creator who kills instead of fixing his flawed handiwork.

By the way; nothing bad will happen to freeze. ..and me.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by AnodaIT(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kobicove:
The main question I want answered is - "How did the JTF boss get N35 million to donate to a church" undecided
My main question is, if he donated 35m, how much did he steal

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by chuckdee4(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
successinlife:

I am not in support nor in defense of either of them. My point is that freeze should talk about other important issues facing the country.

Hiding/Laundering stolen money in church is an important issue.
This money was meant to e used to serve Nigerians
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Not a fan of insult irrespective of the target.

However, if men of god cannot detect ill-gotten gifts or moneys coming into the wallet of the most high, I don't think such men should be trusted in matters of spiritual delivery.
it takes a lot of courage to put this men of god in their proper place and take charge of your own life.

Freeze should know that Oyedepo didn't force anybody to be a sheeple, the same way Dangote didn't force anybody to buy his products.

When time comes, the blind shall see and the fake guide shall be discarded.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
am not against tithing, but why cant these pastors ask the source of their money before collecting themm
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by fof1: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mrop:
Daddy freeze who is always again tithe doctrine react to a news update about Jtf boss who gave 35m to winners chapel. See what he wrote below

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-freeze-react-to-jtf-boss-given-winners-chapel-35m/

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

DADDY FREEZE IS MENTALLY ILL AND HAS OBVIOUS COMPLEX DYSFUNCTIONAL CLOAK. PLS DISREGARD HIM. HIS FOLLY WILL FIND HIM OUT.SEEKING PUBLIC RELEVANCE AT D SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by dederocs(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
nigerians freeze is trying to help you guys...tithe is meant to be used for all members, not used by a member on frivolities or personal enjoyment
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Mayor101010(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65430096]Freeze talks anyhow
What's his business undecided[/quote Talking anyhow is his business anyways...
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by linearity: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
oglalasioux:

In saner climes charities and political parties investigate the sources of their donations. Even if you donate anonymously tax offices will know the donor. Tax organisations follow every donation made to any organisation except the CHURCH!

The thieving church people use God to shield their ill wealth and the state can't even tax their income yet they enjoy practically everything provided by the state.

Whether I'm arguing for hate or not doesn't matter.

It baffles me how brainwashed we have become by religion in Nigeria. On any subject religion, it appears that, the default position of the average Nigerian is to suspend logic and reason.

A civil servant gave a church 35M and they collected no questions asked and Nigerians are defending the Pastor & the Church?

Ordinary worldly institutions like banks have ‘know your customer’ policy and it’s for the church to operate in ignorance? What happens to ‘I know my sheeps and my sheeps knows me’?

There are several of cases like this in Nigeria, including 419ers donating to churches. The most appalling thing is, some of these churches we defend here had refused to give the money back, even after the Police got involved, the 429er directed the Police to the specific church and the Pastor acknowledging receiving the money.

There is a specific case, where a well known church bluntly refused to return the money, leaving the victim to lament and cry to the same God we all serve. The local Pastor was helpless as he said, he had sent the money to HQ and HW refuses to corporate with the Police investigation.

Will God rob a Nation? Will God collect fraudulent money? Even Judas after realizing that he messed up returned the 30 pieces of silver, and remember Judas was a Pastor....Nigerian Pastors will not, except for a very few.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by goodnews777: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Leave him alone. He is about to be frozen.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by uba1991: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love
so d church did not av d brain to reason how a general in d army was able to get 35million to dish out even though his salary is nt up to 500k. Infact religion is d worst thing dat ever happened to dis country
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by OfficialOjonimi(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Freez or what do they call you, ur very end has come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.