Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? (21087 Views)

What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by fubbyy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
ollydee:
How old are you ?? if I may ask

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Austinoiz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bro, look her in the eyes like a real man (not one with a fabled masculinity) and tell her you want her for lashing only cos you've been sex-starved since 2016.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by kishbee41(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
my nigga
dafeyankee:
Step 1- Form boyfriend material

Step 2- Nack her

Step 3- After Nacking, you then open up to her about what you want.

Step 4- Make sure you NACK first.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by legendabiodun(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
i agree wit one of my nigga (long life bro)
just like e said 1st of all
1) Nack her

2)bro nack her again

3)feel free and tell r ur mind.

nd now she will understand wats u r up to . nd plss always make r happy
and y i said u shld nack her two tyms is cos if u Bleep her once and tell ,bros she will leave u (naija babe no dey waste tym) plzzz 2 or 3tyms is okay ... and there is a law thats states thats
"Okafor's Law states that if you have mindblowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her. ".
and nw frnd wit benefit is accomplished.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by sod09(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Funkybabee:
Nonsense

Are u kidding me,hope that benefit is not sex

Or else u are a stupid man full of poo..A lady told u about her past and u said u want to befriend her with benefit,just kuku say u want decent ashawo so that we go know...radarada
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by obi58: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:
so going to church should stop me from having sex

If you want sex go and pay for it at a brothel.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:
My 2016 new year resolution was to quit all these dramatic relationship and go into "friends with benefits" in Early 2017 I met a lady and we got close quick but how to tell her what I wanted was the problem, to me I felt it's like asking someone to be a prostitute, Because of that I ran away from her

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

Please how can one tell a girl he wants "friends with benefits" or where can I find one, does it even exist?

Friends with benefits (or Open Relationship) is really not that common in this part of the world. It will be difficult to see a Nigerian girl that will agree to that type of relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by LordAdam16: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:
My 2016 new year resolution was to quit all these dramatic relationship and go into "friends with benefits" in Early 2017 I met a lady and we got close quick but how to tell her what I wanted was the problem, to me I felt it's like asking someone to be a prostitute, Because of that I ran away from her

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

Please how can one tell a girl he wants "friends with benefits" or where can I find one, does it even exist?

dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

@ OP you can either follow this advice, or follow the one I prefer--which is to be honest. This is fair. Many ladies are open to FWB if you don't play games, and don't announce it from the rooftops like most "man children" do.

Either way, FWBs often (like most times) don't stay same way for long. One or both parties would start developing feelings sooner or later. Open secret tho' is that you'd have the longest streak of best sex you've ever had in an FWB. It's like an extended honeymoon. No distractions, just going at it.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Adroit17(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
sbm060:
Babe am not kinda ready 4 relationship lets just b cool frnds if it's ok by u.

simple as abc.
This is what I failed to do....... Saying it to her now seems like being a betrayal and a hoaxer.............
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by durubennie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bros tell her your mind.. Anything wey she tell u .. U takeam like DAT.. This is a free world.. She is nt going to kill u.. But y don't u look 4 runs girls.. Dey full all dis universities.. And e better pass bcus u fit pay like 10k for 1week of f**k.. F**k na easy something just make sure say u whole rubbers... Nigerian girls don cast.. Take my advice oo.. Bcus if u tell am she fit slap u.. Or u just stone her 5k 4 face make she blive grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Sparkles003(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Always make your intentions know from the first date or after the first discussion on phone.that way everyone aligns their self to stay or to move on.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by iamrammy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what
I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

even the seriously relationships most of us have had is with benefits....if u want to be single be single.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by guji12(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

Guys wicked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by guji12(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

Friends with benefits (or Open Relationship) is really not that common in this part of the world. It will be difficult to see a Nigerian girl that will agree to that type of relationship.

Who tell you?
It's very common
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
guji12:

Who tell you?
It's very common

ok sir cool
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by kalu61(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
theunnamed:

Jumia is selling for 19950, if you want...
i think thats the cheapest for now.
I tried it this morning,they requested for voucher code.How can i get the code pls?
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by InfernoNig: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Friends with benefit is bullshit cos along the line one of you will break the rule by catching feeling. You either date or just be friends. Beside only a promiscuous chick will agree to FWB. Peace
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by dasparrow: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
You see why it is advisable not to have sex before marriage? To weed out all these lucifer's spawns who are only looking to defile people's bodies, string them along and discard you once they become tired of your genitals.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by datfreshdoc(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Greene66:
It's possible. I have a few friends with benefits. It's not easy to obtain though. It's hard to say it.

Just relate naturally. It would build up itself. You can't tell them. No.
u've said it all smiley
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
dasparrow:
You see why it is advisable not to have sex before marriage? To weed out all these lucifer's spawns who are only looking to defile people's bodies, string them along and discard you once they become tired of your genitals.
facts
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by drewxx88(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
Friends with benefit? Hope the benefit does not include sex?
That's what the whole friends with benefits means its all about having sex with no commitments ...
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Rozaytee: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
I blame the girls that just jump into relationship with men anyhow
yes o my dear..same thing happened to me...i met dis nice guy...after I haven't dated for long..we really got into each other..and everything heated up so fast....i later discovered he was just a complete fvckboy...after d intimacy thrill...his communication dropped... am even running from him sef..cus he wanted to destroy my destiny wit sex

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Rozaytee: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:
haba..at 29...u still wan dey knack upandan...grow up bro
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by mayorlager(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
krissconnect:
What do you mean by friends with benefit? U mean offering u sex and u paying her either instantly or subsequently? Is that not prostitution? Gerarahia mehn undecided
. hmmmmmm.....u won't pay her,but u might pay her in kind, its normal friendship, but a bit deeper,kiss ,sex and romance dey involve....
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by nenergy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
kalu61:
I tried it this morning,they requested for voucher code.How can i get the code pls?
Can't comment on the main thread. About the Leagoo Kiicaa Power, that was the total cost I posted
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Maxi112: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Must you tell her before adding her to your list of FWB.

dude, you owe no explanation. It's your choice.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by MhizAJ(f): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rozaytee:
yes o my dear..same thing happened to me...i met dis nice guy...after I haven't dated for long..we really got into each other..and everything heated up so fast....i later discovered he was just a complete fvckboy...after d intimacy thrill...his communication dropped... am even running from him sef..cus he wanted to destroy my destiny wit sex

My dear i know those kinda guys
I've been in that same situation too
I don't even let those kinda guys come near me now...No time for time wasters

Take away sex from a relationship as a lady and you'd discover that those guys have nothing to offer too...They can't even communicate effectively self

I always tell my friends to be mindful about the kind of guys that come around them...Some of these guys are very useless.I know what i'm saying trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Sluvist(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
Friends with benefit? Hope the benefit does not include sex?
what benefit can man get from woman if sex was counted out of friendship/relationship?
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sluvist:

what benefit can man get from woman if sex was counted out of friendship/relationship?
so sex is the only thing ur girlfriend/wife is offering u? Good evening
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
drewxx88:
That's what the whole friends with benefits means its all about having sex with no commitments ...

it's not cool to me
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Kholiwe(f): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stop living in a fools world. There is nothing like friends with benefits.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by kelish(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.