Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) (25690 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan / Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by AtikuNetwork: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
What a pity. embarassed Buhari has caused so much hunger and poverty in the land. People are now forced to sell thier children to survive.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by kevoh(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:
Still wondering how someone who just gave birth 2 months ago is pregnant with another baby? Is it possible?
Breastfeeding is a form of natural contraceptive. If the woman refuses to breastfeed her baby, her body returns to pre-pregnancy period and she starts ovulating. Pregnancy can then occur of no other form of contraceptive is used.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Skepticus:

Very possible but extremely rare.

In this story, that seem not to be the case, though
wow. Will this have any effect on the mother, the unborn child and the little baby in hand?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by iperez(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2018
AIYE IS LESS CONCERNED undecided undecided
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by jeroba1(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2018
God knows.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:
Still wondering how someone who just gave birth 2 months ago is pregnant with another baby? Is it possible?
very possible. but it is obvious d lady sold her baby, I am still surprise! after 9 months and d stress of labour? hmmn
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by mfm04622: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:

Not normal but possible
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by mfm04622: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
very possible. but it is obvious d lady sold her baby, I am still surprise! after 9 months and d stress of labour? hmmn

Some times, it is done out of love. Was it not through love Moses' mother put him in a river? The mother thought giving up her child will ensure the child get better care
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Ellabae(f): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'm sure its the Indian hemp gave his sperm strength.
But some women are weird, so what turns her on is seeing her husband with a cutlass.

Na wa sha,
Ngozi Ezeonu has left acting to start running a baby factory, no wonder her husband chased her away.

I pray the man doesn't take the stingy woman back.
She should be allowed to rot.
A woman that won't open her leg for him to taste what he paid for and what God gave her for free.
Bros pls read the story again. He has not finished paying the bride price
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by thorpido(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:
Very possible.Some women can become pregnant from as early as 6 weeks after childbirth.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2018
mfm04622:

Some times, it is done out of love. Was it not through love Moses' mother put him in a river? The mother thought giving up her child will ensure the child get better care
there's a big difference between giving up a child 4 adoption and actually selling d child. if d man is irresponsible, y not leave with ur kid? cos she will sell d child and still give birth 4 him
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by shegra58: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
I believe the husband.
yes istandwithehusband
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Juliusdking(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lie lie tongue
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Ennny(f): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:

it's very much possible my dear.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by mfm04622: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
there's a big difference between giving up a child 4 adoption and actually selling d child. if d man is irresponsible, y not leave with ur kid? cos she will sell d child and still give birth 4 him

Very true! How easy is it for genuine adoption in Nigeria? As long as the child is not being sold to ritualists. Better that than abandoning the child on refuse dumps or killing the child outright
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
piece of cake! Easy to solve crime.
Alibi 1. I didn't sell the baby, I gave her the baby to take care of. OK
Alibi 2. I didn't buy the baby, but i gave her 300k to take care of her baby. aha! ( do orphanages give money or take money?)
Alibi 3. My husband smoked weed and had sex with me. meaning he was high right? (is weed alcohol?) do u smoke weed and don't know what you are doing?

Mama baby is telling some lies in a way!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Fucktensei: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo the crime minded people.

Wait!

Not all of them ooooo....

ONLY THE PIGS AND THE IDIOTS BIAFRANS
it's like someone is using Fork to scratch your brain abi? angry
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
sharraaaap!!!! Dont u know that carrying belle is her hobby grin grin grin
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
This portharcourt sef, everywhere is rum dis rum Dat. Rumokoro, rumola, even rumudara, meaning udara Don get room too, hmm
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Abogwara: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
The man is a societal misfit just like his wife. Majority of Igbo culture forbids moving in with a woman you've not paid her bride price and whatever offspring from such unholy cohabitation belongs to the father of the girl while he holds "ogu" for the husband until he performs the rites.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by snipesdam(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na illiteracy the worry the man. Its very much possible to get pregnant 1 month after delivery. Expect he has not slept the wife since after birth.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by evexx1(f): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
The husband was right. He should do himself a favor and divorce her, any woman who can afford to sell her new born baby can kill a human being and not have sleepless nights. Smh!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by evexx1(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
snipesdam:
Na illiteracy the worry the man. Its very much possible to get pregnant 1 month after delivery. Expect he has not slept the wife since after birth.

He mentioned he hasn't touched her since and it is clear the wife is a liar.

Read well before jumping to attack Mr Literate.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by anitank(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
evexx1:

He mentioned he hasn't touched her since and it is clear the wife is a liar.

Read well before jumping to attack Mr Literate.

He said he hadn’t seen her since December when she left the house. If he slept with her before she left the house, then it’s a possibility he’s responsible for the pregnancy
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by evexx1(f): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
anitank:

He said he hadn’t seen her since December when she left the house. If he slept with her before she left the house, then it’s a possibility he’s responsible for the pregnancy

True.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by LadySarah: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Is that even biological possible?

very very.I have seen a woman that came for six wks post natal check up pregnant.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
LadySarah:

very very.I have seen a woman that came for six wks post natal check up pregnant.
I give it up for you women, you guys are really strong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.