Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) (25674 Views)

Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan / Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) / Incest/Sodomy? Hubby Accuses Wife Of Doing this to their 5 Year Old Son(pict) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by dre11(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Chukwudi Akasike, Port HarcourtHarcourt

A 33- year - old commercial motorcyclist , Uche Duru , has threatened to dump his wife , Rita Nwolu, for being pregnant while still nursing their two months ’ old baby.

Duru also accused his wife of running away from home to join a baby factory, adding that she was attempting to sell the two - month - old baby to one Mrs . Ngozi Egeonu for N 300 , 000 .

He alleged that Egeonu was running a baby factory and had rented an apartment for Nwoli so as to co- opt her into her baby factory.

“I have been looking for my wife since December . I never knew that she had already sold my baby to a woman for N 300 , 000 . I also learnt that she is two months ’ pregnant ; how can my wife who was delivered of a baby two months ago be pregnant ?

“ I am not the owner of that pregnancy because I did not sleep with her . I have not seen her for the past two months and it is the police that discovered that she went to sell my baby. I will leave her if she fails to tell me where the pregnancy came from , ” Duru added .

Thanking the police for recovering his baby, Duru explained that though he and Nwolu had been living together, he had not finished paying her bride price.

But the wife , who looked worn- out, disagreed with Duru , insisting that her husband impregnated her , even while she was still nursing her two -month- old baby.

“ My husband is the owner of the pregnancy . He impregnated me . After I gave birth to the baby, my husband would smoke Indian hemp and forcefully sleep with me .

“ It continued to happen like that until I noticed that I was pregnant. Each time I refused to have sex with him , he would use a cutlass to threaten me , ” she said .

She denied selling the baby , explaining that since there was nobody to take care of her , she decided to hand over the baby to a Egeonu , who promised to take care of the baby.

When confronted , Egeonu denied running a baby factory , explaining that what she ran was an orphanage in Owerri , Imo State .

She also denied buying Nwolu’ s baby, but claimed that the N 300 , 000 she offered the nursing mother , was to take care of the infant and her other children .

However , the Deputy Commissioner of Police in the Rivers State , Mr. Cyril Okoro , said men of the IGP Monitoring Unit , on February 16 , 2018 , arrested Nkechi Uzoemene , Roseline Okey and Nwolu, who allegedly conspired to sell a two - month - old baby boy without the consent of Nwolu’ s husband.

Okoro said , “ The suspects were said to have conspired amongst themselves and sold a two - month - old baby boy belonging to Rita Nwolu for the sum of N 300 , 000 , albeit without the consent of her husband, Uche Duru .

“ The child was sold to Ngozi Egeonu in Owerri, Imo State . However , on the execution of a search in the house and premises of the buyer , operatives recovered nine pregnant young women , whose pregnancies have been mortgaged .

“ Further investigation led to the recovery of the two - month-old baby boy at No. 24, Egbelu Street, Rumudara in Port Harcourt, where the duo of Ugo Amarachi (female ) and Benjamin Amuobichukwu were arrested. ”

Okoro explained that all the suspects had since confessed to being complicit in the alleged offence and would be charged to court soon .

http://punchng.com/man-accuses-wife-of-carrying-strange-pregnancy/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by nifemi25(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2018
Still wondering how someone who just gave birth 2 months ago is pregnant with another baby? Is it possible?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2018
is it not possible biologically?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
She denied selling the baby , explaining that since there was nobody to take care of her , she decided to hand over the baby to a Egeonu , who promised to take care of the baby.

When confronted , Egeonu denied running a baby factory , explaining that what she ran was an orphanage in Owerri , Imo State.

Something tells me that she wants to sell the baby and then use the money to kick start her prostitution business somewhere in Italy.

The women should be arrested ASAP or better still, slice out their breast... Even the devil Herself will not buy this lies.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by blesskewe(f): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2018
She is strong grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by chocolatemom(f): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
the woman's pregnancy is not strange at all , some women ovulates within 2 weeks after delivery and see their monthly period before their 6 weeks post Natal check up which means they can get pregnant within one month of delivery if they don't use contraceptives.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
lol who i wan believe now grin but is it possible 4 a nursing moda to still get pregnant undecided
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

'm sure its the Indian hemp gave his sperm strength.
But some women are weird, so what turns her on is seeing her husband with a cutlass.

Na wa sha,
Ngozi Ezeonu has left acting to start running a baby factory, no wonder her husband chased her away.

I pray the man doesn't take the stingy woman back.
She should be allowed to rot.
A woman that won't open her leg for him to taste what he paid for and what God gave her for free.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by ChaleeBendel: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
I believe the husband.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by nonut: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2018
If things were okay in Nigeria, they would be used as surrogate mothers instead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by kidman96(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2018
No traditional ritual that can show d proof of ownership in his family ni?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Is that even biological possible?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nackzy: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
That man is an illiterate instead of taking the wife to a good hospital for proper post natal, he's spewing rubbish from one of the kai kai shops in his village

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
bleep bleep, fellow feminism, i hail thee
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:
Still wondering how someone who just gave birth 2 months ago is pregnant with another baby? Is it possible?

Find who is responsible for that pregnancy or ...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Austinoiz(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2018
No be his 'strange' PR&%k arrange the pregnancy there so?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by temiflex01(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Fear Imo lady. Imo and prostitution. 5&6 undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by kevoh(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2018
I wanted to give Egeonu and Nwolu the benefit of doubt until I read where Egeonu gave her N300000 for the upkeep of the baby, at that moment I knew she intended to buy the baby. In this Buhari era, it is rare for someone to just 'dash' you 300k without expecting something in return. And given the circumstances of the said 300k donation, it all points to a baby factory cartel.

9 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by hollywater: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
This is a strong allegation o.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by onomeabuja: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:
VERY POSSIBLE BROS

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Skepticus: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Is that even biological possible?

Very possible but extremely rare.

In this story, that seem not to be the case, though
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by shallysgirl: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Partnerbiz:
is it not possible biologically?
it is, I have seen several cases.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by ggoldmine: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2018
They're not even married yet and he's ranting. What prompted your wife's action in the first place?

#There are two sides to a story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'm sure its the Indian hemp gave his sperm strength.
But some women are weird, so what turns her on is seeing her husband with a cutlass.

Na wa sha,
Ngozi Ezeonu has left acting to start running a baby factory, no wonder her husband chased her away.

I pray the man doesn't take the stingy woman back.
She should be allowed to rot.
A woman that won't open her leg for him to taste what he paid for and what God gave her for free.

It's Ngozi Egeonu written on the post.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by otomatic(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2018
chocolatemom:
the woman's pregnancy is not strange at all , some women ovulates within 2 weeks after delivery and see their monthly period before their 6 weeks post Natal check up which means they can get pregnant within one month of delivery if they don't use contraceptives.

Strange in this context does not mean that she cannot be pregnant. It means the man is doubting that the pregnancy is his own. That's why he said he hasn't slept with her since she gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Igbo the crime minded people.

Wait!

Not all of them ooooo....

ONLY THE PIGS AND THE IDIOTS BIAFRANS

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Many women do operate baby factory business all in the name of orphanage homes.

Every orphanage homes especially in the east the is not registered with appropriate authority should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by kingzjay(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Has the man not heard of Paternity abi DNA test? Why not wait till the baby is born?

As for the 2 months old baby, if you think she wants to sell her, why not take the baby from her and nurse her by yourself?

This part of the world ehn!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Dollabiz: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
nifemi25:
It's very possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.