Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos (40989 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by lastdon5: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
shegra58:
They won as far as their teacher ran away and hide in exiled grin

maybe you forgot the war was declared "No Victor, no vanquish"
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
OgambaHH1:
A true hero indeed
king of all Igbos
A man of action
A fearless warlord
I wonder if he was a life whether Buhari n his Fulani brother's would be treating Igbo's this way
his manhood lives on!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by shegra58: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
lastdon5:

maybe you forgot the war was declared "No Victor, no vanquish"
Bro stop consolling Yourself the side that surrendered is always a losing side

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nizguy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:

Yoruba Amaka

narrowmindedly stereotyping
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by mana123: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
phlamesG:
Ojukwu a man that changed the course of history.

One day the dream and movement you started will be actualized... Agu.

For SURE! A great man.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fine ass woman! still gorgeous! I hope her bank balance is Fat, so I can be her friend tongue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by dasparrow: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, Ojukwu was wrong.
He is still grossly misunderstood and hated to this day by the Northerners who envy his many feats.
Even though he is dead, he is still politically harmful...Obiano won the last elections only because of the sentiments that he was under Ojukwu's party APGA.

Bianca is a good reason why no man should die before his wife because these women are just not loyal,
It is morally demanding of widows to remain celibate till they die.
But I can bet on my late grandfather's pubic hair that this woman is being serviced as-and-when due.

A look at her and you can tell that those smiles, radiance and glitter can only come from a lady whose oil-filter is regularly changed.

Widowers remarry all the time. Why can't widows? Where does it state in the bible that once one's spouse passes on, a person is not allowed to move on? Nigerians like you have some screwed up mentality. You people make Nigerian marriages look so unattractive.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by DerideGull(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:

Yoruba Amaka

Yari.ba Kwa!!! The shithole called Nigeria is becoming worrisome.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by amazon14: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
imhotep:

LMAO
you mean she is a dick addict. grin grin

cc lzaa

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by poyet(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Who is servicing her hole 1?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by yabatown: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, Ojukwu was wrong.
He is still grossly misunderstood and hated to this day by the Northerners who envy his many feats.
Even though he is dead, he is still politically harmful...Obiano won the last elections only because of the sentiments that he was under Ojukwu's party APGA.

Bianca is a good reason why no man should die before his wife because these women are just not loyal,
It is morally demanding of widows to remain celibate till they die.
But I can bet on my late grandfather's pubic hair that this woman is being serviced as-and-when due.

A look at her and you can tell that those smiles, radiance and glitter can only come from a lady whose oil-filter is regularly changed.
@NwaAmaikpe
May God see to it that your mother dies before your father
That you die before your wife
That if you are serviced by another woman when your wife dies, that Sango or Amadoha strike you down
That your late grandfather curses the day you were born from his grave.
Olodo. You need a brain reset.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by moupe: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
poyet:
Who is servicing her hole 1?

ANSWER: YOUR IMPOTENT DUD FORSAKEN FATHER!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
CastedDude:
Wife of the late Biafran warlord and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu, has revealed how she once asked her husband why he was always characterized and referred to in the media as as the most 'misunderstood' Nigerian.

According to her, his answer was instant and incisive...'Not to worry, my dear', he said philosophically, 'in Nigeria, you become better understood once you are dead and harmless...

She said this at Silverbird Award Ceremony held over the weekend in Lagos where her late husband was honoured with a Posthumous Award...

Read below what she shared on Facebook yesterday;

I once asked Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu why he was always characterized and referred to in the media as as the most 'misunderstood' Nigerian. His answer was instant and incisive...'Not to worry, my dear', he said philosophically, 'in Nigeria, you become better understood once you are dead and harmless'... vintage Ikemba!

And so it was over the weekend when Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was honoured with a Posthumous Award at the Silverbird Man of the Year Award Ceremony.

It was a glamorous and well attended event and was a fitting occasion to celebrate and pay homage to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, General of the People's Army who was the quintessential Man in the Arena, a man who rode the thunder and quelled the storm; the man who saw tomorrow, and fought valiantly for the survival of his people, and in fierce defense of their rights in their quest to be treated as equal partners in the Nigerian project.

And whenever called upon to receive an honour on his behalf, we, his devotees, together with millions of the people of the Land of the Rising sun, in whose cause he spent his life are once again reassured that his place in history is assured, and that place will never be with those who have never known great devotions..the triumph of high achievement or with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat...

My thanks go to all those who joined me at the occasion in receiving this award, most especially to His Excellency, The Governor of Anambra State and Leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Chief Willie Obiano, Chief Sir Victor Umeh, OHAMADIKE, the Newest Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria( Senator 109), and also to the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance Ozonkpu Victor Oye who sent a powerful delegation of Party Stalwarts.

My profound appreciation goes also to His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano and Her Excellency Chief (Mrs) EbeleChukwu Obiano, who hosted a Sumptuous Celebration Dinner for us all after the event, at their beautiful home. Ikemba lives....because our hopes live on and our dream shall never die......

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/silverbird-man-of-the-year-awards-odumegwu-ojukwu-honoured-with-posthumous-award.html

This lady have literally refused to grow old what a beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Ndipe(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Interesting. When Bianca Onoh, who was the "Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria" made headlines for her romantic relationship with Ojukwu back in 89, Ben Bruce of Silverbird Productions that organized the MBGN and Miss Intercontinental pageant was so mad at her that he made plans to dethrone her. Somehow, Bianca preempted it by immediately resigning her titles. Both of them each gave different versions on her departure, Bruce said he dethroned her because of her affair with Ojukwu, while Bianca insisted that she simply resigned to continue her education. Regina Askia, the first runner-up, instead took over Bianca's spot. Who would have thought that Ojukwu (who created the fracas between Bianca and Bruce) would be honored by the same organization as Silverbird Man of the Year down the road? Or that Bianca would grace the occasion to receive the award and thank Ben Bruce in her speech while accepting the award? Meanwhile here is a picture of them at a function.

http://ejikemekingsley..com.ng/2017/07/photos-senator-ben-bruce-and-bianca.html

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by kayfra: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2018
lastdon5:
Ojukwu... an enigma!
The first black graduate of Oxford University.

Fake news from iPob bureau of statistics

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-oxfordshire-40429917
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by lastdon5: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alhajijesus:

you missed it brother the first black graduate from Oxford University was Christian Cole from Sierra Leone in 1873

Sorry I realize my mistake on this, thanks for pointing it out. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by lastdon5: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Guestlander:

http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2017-10-11-oxford’s-first-black-graduate-be-celebrated-college-plaque

First black graduate of Oxford was a man named Christian Cole who graduated in 1877. He was originally from Sierra Leone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Cole_(barrister)

Murtala and Adekunle did not win if wining meant killing Ojukwu. But relax with these lies.

Sorry I realize my mistake on this, thanks for pointing it out. I appreciate it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Guestlander: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
lastdon5:

No problem bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome / The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.