Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) (75730 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by akinblog: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bianca Ojukwu, Nigeria’s former Ambassador to Spain, and Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), is currently on vacation in the Paradise Island, Bahamas.

She shared photos of herself taking a deep in the pool.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/bianca-ojukwu-flaunts-her-cleavage-as-she-vacations-in-the-bahamas-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by akinblog: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Always looking beautiful .

Remi Tinubu and Dolapo Osibanjo put together are no match to our ever glowing Bianca In beauty and brain.

Igbo Amaka

294 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by akinblog: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
woooow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
FFK don chop clean mouth grin grin grin

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Tolexander: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Remi Tinubu and Dolapo Osibanjo put together are no match to our ever glowing Bianca In beauty and brain.

Igbo Amaka
What brain has Bianca if I may ask you?

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Where is the cleavage?

Something wey FFk don finish

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
FFK don chop clean mouth grin grin grin
[/s]

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka
But why ffk dump her sorry arse? Just asking for a friend ni o. undecided

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarrki:
Where is the cleavage?

I look forward to the day I will see Remi Tinubu in a cleavage baring outfit

265 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka

FFk don scatter the place

Same thing Davido is doing presently

Igbo babes loves Yoruba abuna

Coz dey Know the truth and only the truth can set them free

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Naijaguy123: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
This one na Yoruba man left over . Ibo people can have her ! If she give me I no go do. grin grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
chaiii see sweet milf

milfs are the best to fork

She looks like a low budget Lisa Ann shocked

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Mr olani, I lie ni grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

FFk don scatter the place

Same thing Davido is doing presently

Igbo babes loves Yoruba abuna

Coz dey Know the truth and only the truth can set them free
[/s]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Not every relationship leads to marriage

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Mr olani, I lie ni grin grin grin
[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I look forward to the day I will see Remi Tinubu in a cleavage baring outfit

She’s not a barbarian to do that

We have culture and standards

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olanipekun1:
chaiii see sweet milf

It’s a contaminated milf

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Not every relationship leads to marriage
Meaning ffk just chop clean mouth despite her "glowing" brain.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Naijaguy123:
This one na Yoruba man left over . Ibo petcan have her !
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Meaning ffk just chop clean mouth despite her "glowing" brain.
[/s]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olanipekun1:
chaiii see sweet milf

Really? Milf are easier and cheaper actually.

Especially for dudes like you struggling to feed. cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarrki:
Where is the cleavage?
as if dat ur wife or wife to be na virgin.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

E pain am
E really pain am.
[/s]
nope i always report rule breakers
that's how it's done

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Live Update: Kwara Bye Election / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.