Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

7 Good Morning Love Sayings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Good Morning Love Sayings (792 Views)

What Your Body Feels After Morning Love Making / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 / 5 Good Morning Love Messages That Will Make Him Think About You All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Good Morning Love Sayings by jennybreckejn: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Hello folks and good morning to ya all! Let me show you 10 great good morning quotes for your loved one!

1. “Waking up is my favorite and most hated part of the day. I can talk to you when I am awake, but my dreams with you at night are always cut short.”

2. “The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.”

3. “I always want to be the first voice you hear in the morning and the last voice you hear at night. This is your warning. I will be calling you in 5 minutes.”

4. “Night is gone and the stars are too. Clouds are out in the sky so blue. Here’s a wish to my love so true. Good morning and I love you.”

5. “Thinking about you only takes a second each morning, but the smile it brings to my face lasts for the entire day. Good Morning”

6. “It’s a new day to show you just how much I love you. Good morning!”

7. “Your smile is radiant as the sun. I hope that you wake up with a smile on your face and brighten up the world’s day half as much as you do mine. Good Morning Love”

Source: http://awesoroo.com/150-best-good-morning-love-images-quotes-and-messages

I hope you like these messages and have a nice day! Which one is your favorite?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari is dead / WARNING: Bloggers, Stop This Nonsense [PICTURE] / MY Husband Is Inhuman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.