Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! (1516 Views)

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by moneyflow(m): 3:42am On Mar 08, 2007
One of the people spoiling our name has finally been
jailed for 26years for Internet fraud.

This 24years old guy kept over N16million of stolen internet money
in his bank account and was eventually caught.

I want you to imaging the larger than life image this guy
must have been living on campus as an Internet fraudster.

The law finally caught up with him and now will be serving
26years in jail.

I hope this will discourage others who are into such fraud.

On the other hand, i think the 26years jail term is too much.

Can we know your opinion on what to be done to such
guys when they are caught.

Read the full story here
http://punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200702182485631

Have you visited this site lately
www.cashinfinte..com
www.cashinfinite.blogsot.com
Better do now, because there is something for you
Re: A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by OmoEko1(f): 3:57am On Mar 08, 2007
Good for him that what he deserves, his lucky they didn't give him 50yrs. ole 16 million dollars
he be mumu abi mugu if possible. why dispost that can't kind of money in the bank.
am sure they have been tracking him for a long time now,
they have been following all his bank account statements.
don't worry at least when he gets out he won't be really useless. he will be 49yrs old by then
Like they always say **Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner**

1 Like

Re: A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by sirc(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2007
@moneyflow,haba my guy is dat not too much,its jst very sad dat in dis same nija other steal billions of naira and get 6mths imprisonment.its a welcome developement bt d sentence is far 2 much,d guy llbe spending d better part of his life in jail.i think amnesty international shuld com 2 his rescue
Re: A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by lewa(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2007
Yea and Tafa and others get stupid sentences.C'mon!
Re: A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Since 2007
Re: A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by Franzinni: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2021
The government is waking up... higher time will scare boys away from scam... They should also begin to fish out those bad eggs in the law enforcement system .. we will be great one day amen.
Re: A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! by eduora: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Why scamming someone else? take heart and enjoy yourself with free holiday inside Nigeria prison

(1) (Reply)

Where Scam Emails Really Originate. / Nigeria Police Academy Cadets Visits Orphanage / Robber Abandons Mission, Peeps At Couple Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.