Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Hey Guys, Is She Still A Virgin After Shaking Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys, Is She Still A Virgin After Shaking Guys? (395 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, Is She Still A Virgin After Shaking Guys? by learnnigeria: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2018
This question was raised by a friend and coupled with her analysis I found myself thinking should women still shake men at all?
Look at this scenario: A man quickly turns a corner unzips his fly and handles himself while urinating (mind you some stray drops may get caught in his palms and fingers ewwww!!)...there is no sink nearby, he moves on and the next thing he sees a lady he knows and he is already extending his hand for a hand shake.... now imagine a lady who goes out and shakes the hands of at least 30 guys a day (who have urinated at least twice a day) she has secondarily handled 30 different p****** in a day, 210 P****** in a week, 440 p****** in a month, 160600 p****** in a year and 161040 P****** in a leap year. Imagine If this girl says she is a virgin, is she still a virgin after all these handshakes?

(1) (Reply)

Man Gives His Wife His Kidney In Celebration Of Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary / Please Help A Nairalander Win This Competition ( God Bless You All ) / Get Married The Best Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.