Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! (3112 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by preciousluv2018: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Please help me,I am about to loose the one person I love so much in this world.

Henry,my ex is a bad guy,very bad guy. I dated him from university up to two years ago. He and I were together for five years. I loved him but he was a bad guy. A hood boy really. He liked the rough life and all. But I knew that was not the future I wanted for him. being with him was fun but I am getting older,I need a man who would be a good husband and father. Not a weed smoking,gun wielding man who I would be very fearful to spend the rest of my days with.

Henry and I broke up two years ago and since then,I moved on. I began to date Sunny,about 18 months ago and he proposed to me last September. Our wedding is in April this year. Sunny is a Medical Doctor. His family owns several state of the art hospitals in the state. Sunny’s family is well to do. His father was the former commissioner of health of the state for several years. I wouldnt want anything to bring a scandal to them.

Henry,having heard that I was getting married to someone from such a family decided to blackmail me. He is threatening to send nude pictures and videos of us having sex to my fiance and his family. He first demanded for N10million. I dont have that amount. I sent him N500k. He said its not enough. To prove he is not bluffing,he already sent me some very incriminating photos of us having sex and doing drugs.

Right now,I am at my wits end. I dont know what to do. I dont want to loose my fiance. It would be too heartbreaking considering how much preparations have gone into this wedding and marriage. It would also mean giving up a life I am planning to have with such a good man as Sunny. My honey moon is already planned for Hawaii. If Henry is only threatening to send such pictures to my fiance,I probably would try to beg him perhaps he could eventually find a way to forgive me but his family?His father is planning to run for governorship next year…They will never allow this. What am I going to do.

Any suggestion to got to the police is not the right move. Henry has police under his influence in this state. Where will I get N10million to pay Henry? Even if I give it to him,how am I sure he will actually stop all this blackmail?

Please help me.

http://livelystones.com.ng/helpmy-ex-is-threatening-to-send-my-nudes-to-my-father-in-law/

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Your own foolishness. Deal with it.

Or you could take a closer look at the so-called evidence. Is it clear enough?

This could be your time to pull an "It wasn't me!" grin

7 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by CaptainStephen(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Sorry oh, reminds me of something my mum always told me then ' Consider the future in everything you do now'.

7 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by biggie73(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
I think you need to involve Henry in this matter. If he is like me, he will forgive you of your past mistakes, and protect you. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Pubichairs(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
angry sending him the money he'd request for more..tell your husband about it.. or u silence the idiot forever

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by InfernoNig: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
How do you people even take naked pics or sex videos. Me can't even snap normal pics with my girlfriend not to take of goung extreme. Well deal with it or rather open up to your fiance so you guys can work it out. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Lionessza(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Your own foolishness. Deal with it.

Or you could take a closer look at the so-called evidence. Is it clear enough?

This could be your time to pull an "It wasn't me!" grin

Lol, what is this trend of people taking nude pics of themselves and sending them to boyfriends ? . Doesn't he see it enough , that you have to remind him with pics ? . No sympathy for this kind stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, what is this trend of people taking nude pics of themselves and sending them to boyfriends ? . Doesn't he see it enough , that you have to remind him with pics ? . No sympathy for this kind stupidity.

Ne? Maybe they didn't see each other often or he was a pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
The other time I was against sharing nudes, some people almost killed me on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Lionessza(f): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ne? Maybe they didn't see each other often or he was a pervert.

OR this was the plan all along , how do you even trust a drug sniffer with your pics lol.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Blackhawk01: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
The other time I was against sharing nudes some people almost killed me on nairaland

Naso! cheesy cheesy
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
The other time I was against sharing nudes some people almost killed me on nairaland
i saw it but choose to say nothing grin.
there was a story i read about a wedding that got disorganised cos of nude.it happened in the uk.a lady was about getting married and her ex sent her nudes to her would be husband on their wedding day and this made the infuriated husband to cancel the wedding.u see wat nudes can cause cheesy.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Laolu97(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
My advice is this!
Since you claim you love him soo much and if he does too,its best for you to open up to him.I can assure you that you will still pay more than that later on if you keep playing games with your Ex.Just open up to your fiance. I'm sure he would forgive you and find a perfect way to deal with the blackmail. Its better for you to tell him the truth now before you get married than him finding out after marriage.He will feel betrayed and unhappy with the union. He might go crazy when you open up to him buh he will surely stand by you...
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

OR this was the plan all along , how do you even trust a drug sniffer with your pics lol.

Ha!

She was probably stoned out of her head herself to see the net closing in.

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by donstan18: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
I won't protest against the act of sharing and exchanging of nudes with your partner, it works for some partners, especially if the love and sexual life is strong, some partners have been and are still sharing nudes to themselves and living happily with no traits and blackmail, while some partners end up been used and blackmail by their partner, especially after break up.

Well, that's not the point now, my view is this, you as a lady didn't play smart, you didn't plan your breakup well, you didn't think of the future possibilities before breaking up with him, you obviously did the break up, you know he's a rough guy, you know how bad he can be, you shouldn't have broken up with him without being sure that he's in no possession with your nudes and the rest, you should have pretended to be inlove till you use your power as a woman to make sure he has no nude of yours, thou some men are smart ahead, but you should have tried.

Well, who are we to judge our mistakes.
BELOW IS MY ADVICE

Do not send him any money, sending him money will do nothing but to prompt and encourage him to ask for more whenever he needs money.

Your problem now shouldn't be how to send him money, it shouldn't be how to stop him from sending your nudes to people, YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE HOW TO GET RID OF ALL YOUR NUDES FROM HIM , How can this be one?

Tell your husband to be, tell your father-inlaw to be, plead and ask for their forgiveness, IF THEY FORGIVE YOU , give them the full datas and details of your EX, he's dad is a commissioner, a politician, an influential man, a possible governor to be, just leave it to them, the rest will be history, they'll easily handle the issue, either legally or illegally, it won't be a challenge.

GOODLUCK

6 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Eazie351(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
lol, that's how you will just turn to client.

lmao..
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

there was a story i read about a wedding that got disorganised cos of nude.it happened in the uk.a lady was about getting married and her ex sent her nudes to her would be husband on their wedding day and this made the infuriated husband to cancel the wedding.u see wat nudes can cause cheesy.
hahaha grin
Make I just keep quiet jeje.

The nude pics saga have been going around for decades now, even before it became easy to access through smart phones. I don't know why people now see it differently i.e. as a normal thing
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

greiboy:
hahaha grin
Make I just keep quiet jeje.

The nude pics saga have been going around for decades now, even before it became easy to access through smart phones. I don't know why people now see it differently i.e. as a normal thing

Girls will never learn. Even with all this happening, some silly ones will still allow their so called boyfriend take their nudes. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by donstan18: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
People nearly E-murdered me the last I spoke against it. grin
greiboy:
The other time I was against sharing nudes, some people almost killed me on nairaland

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Naso! cheesy cheesy
You see what we were hammering at the other day grin cheesy

People will still make excuses for his actions now to justify their own actions

They will come and tell us that he is not" mature enough", they will claim to be more mature

As if demanding for nude pictures is a sign of maturity in the first place cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

Girls will never learn. Even with all this happening, some silly ones will still allow their so called boyfriend take their nudes. Nonsense angry
People nearly E-murdered me the last I spoke against it. grin
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by akeentech(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
I get all their Nudes with me my exes
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Lionessza(f): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ha!

She was probably stoned out of her head herself to see the net closing in.

LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

take their nudes or they are the ones that snap their nude pixs themselves and send to guys on the internet or to their boyfriends.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
take their nudes or they are the ones that snap their nude pixs themselves and send to guys on the internet or to their boyfriends.

But that na the height of foolishness. You carry your hand snap your naked body send to man. I hear say they even send to those men wey no be boyfriend yet (the ones dey dey admire from far) so their market go sell. I just tire for these social media indomie generation
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

But that na the height of foolishness. You carry your hand snap your naked body send to man. I hear say they even send to those men wey no be boyfriend yet (the ones dey dey admire from far) so their market go sell. I just tire for these social media indomie generation
of course nacheesy. Like those Indian and Lebanese men for Facebook wey dey always demand for nudes from our ladies. Some of dem dey send their nudes to them in most cases if the guys promise to send dem small money in exchange for d nudescheesy.see, all these foolishness always catch up with them wen they get married.an aggrieved ex will save dat nude and send it out when the time is ripe.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
You self remembered that day now grin grin
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by donstan18: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
You self remembered that day now grin grin

Lol, this thread still doesn't justify the act wrong cheesy
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by ayobams(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
You might consider opening a " go fund me" account.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Call his bluff.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, this thread still doesn't justify the act wrong cheesy
Na you sabi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? / Hmm Can A Wife Be The Abusive One In Marriage? / Please My Uncle In America Borrow 50k From Me Since February And Yet To Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.