Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! (919 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by z11111: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Please help me,I am about to loose the one person I love so much in this world.

Henry,my ex is a bad guy,very bad guy. I dated him from university up to two years ago. He and I were together for five years. I loved him but he was a bad guy. A hood boy really. He liked the rough life and all. But I knew that was not the future I wanted for him. being with him was fun but I am getting older,I need a man who would be a good husband and father. Not a weed smoking,gun wielding man who I would be very fearful to spend the rest of my days with.

Henry and I broke up two years ago and since then,I moved on. I began to date Sunny,about 18 months ago and he proposed to me last September. Our wedding is in April this year. Sunny is a Medical Doctor. His family owns several state of the art hospitals in the state. Sunny’s family is well to do. His father was the former commissioner of health of the state for several years. I wouldnt want anything to bring a scandal to them.

Henry,having heard that I was getting married to someone from such a family decided to

http://livelystones.com.ng/helpmy-ex-is-threatening-to-send-my-nudes-to-my-father-in-law/
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2018
y bringing fake nda fabricated news here
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Homeboiy: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by storge: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
My dear, if you can't paste the full story here forget it... I can't imagine wasting my mb on poorly optimised sites with annoying click baits
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin
storge:
My dear, if you can't paste the full story here forget it... I can't imagine wasting my mb on poorly optimised sites with annoying click baits
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by thorpido(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
storge:
Lol. grin

Tell him to send the nudes.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by MissRaine69(f): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
So you were happy to chop his hood weed smoking money until someone with better means came along? Reinvented and repackaged yourself this what happens when you hide a past ....it catches up with you.
Re: Help,my Ex Is Threatening To Send My Nudes To My Father In Law! by Beke2020: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Definitely and most people dont learn from others mistake. Another for it is Karma
MissRaine69:
So you were happy to chop his hood weed smoking money until someone with better means came along? Reinvented and repackaged yourself this what happens when you hide a past ....it catches up with you.

(1) (Reply)

8kg Scanfrost Washing Machine For Sale / Buy Your Family A Home For As Low As 85,000 / What To Do When Your Marriage Is Falling Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.