Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" (57088 Views)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by KingGBsky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
[sup][/sup]
queensera:
In a recent interview, Nigerian controversial blogger and journalist "Kemi olunloyo" reveal that pastor "Adeboye" and "Oyedepe" are drug dealers before they invested in church business.

When the interviewer ask kemi Olunloyo if her father (Omololu Olunloyo) is a ritualist like she claimed.

She said:

Yes, my father is a ritualist, he always go to herbalist when he was a politician but he has gave his life to Christ. She further disclosed that she knows some other politicians that are ritualist too.

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw6SbV25-M

Video Source By @Nairaplus

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/my-father-is-ritualist-and-pastor.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzjrs_bP1o0

When did "he gave his life to Christ "
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by hatedisplace: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
SOFTENGR:
I no fit waste my data watch nonsense.
Me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Ayhomes(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fr
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by chloride6: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin

She's back
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Flexherbal(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by deji17: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
She is right about her father visiting herbalist.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Lothario(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
She has relapsed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
How is my business
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by chuksjuve(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
This woman don give freeze topic for this week ..

We nor go hear word again ooo....

Freeze go don dey prepare to launch him missile now undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by jahbiz: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

Mr English Teacher, Junior Brother Of Wole soyinka. That is a mistake while I'm composing the write up, and the mistakes has been corrected. Thanks
U still need to make a correction here too. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by tripoli007(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

Mr English Teacher, Junior Brother Of Wole soyinka. That is a mistake while I'm composing the write up, and the mistakes has been corrected. Thanks

Even your reply reeks of grammatical blunder

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by 8744Kin(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
kiss kiss

WHAT ARE HER FAMILY WAITING TO INJECT HER MARCH INJECTION!

dont worry, e remain some hours

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:
In a recent interview, Nigerian controversial blogger and journalist "Kemi olunloyo" reveal that pastor "Adeboye" and "Oyedepe" are drug dealers before they invested in church business.

When the interviewer ask kemi Olunloyo if her father (Omololu Olunloyo) is a ritualist like she claimed.

She said:

Yes, my father is a ritualist, he always go to herbalist when he was a politician but he has gave his life to Christ. She further disclosed that she knows some other politicians that are ritualist too.

Source:

Trash angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by 1Dray(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

No, Madam blogger, the mistakes are very much still there.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
You have come again.
Don't go back to make confession.
This Lady should know that she needs facts to back up her claims.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by NairaChronicles: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

I think you need to seriously work on your English writing skills. You have what it takes to flourish. Kindly read through what you write before posting. "THE MISTAKES HAS BEEN CORRECTED" is a heavy gbosa.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by ugolinze123(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
bloggers and lies...painting the stories to always create traffic...this program way me I take these my two eyes watch this morning for tvc...I will never believe any idi*t called a bloggers again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Ellabae(f): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
She is so brave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by hatedisplace: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

She said:

Source:

if only the people way dey press ur mumu switch fit use am for our politician things for better.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by bezimo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
This blogger is a cursed bastard goat..whoever she/he is.
I just listened to the video..She never mentioned Adeboye or oyedepo talkless of selling drugs.
Nothing bloggers wont say to trend. Useless people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by SPius: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jail loading lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by mosyb: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Prison cell loading grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Obidon042: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
This auntie again? kirikiri loading....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Angelawhite(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

Mr English Teacher, Junior Brother Of Wole soyinka. That is was a mistake while I'm was composing the write up, and the mistakes has have been corrected. Thanks

Read concord and tense and you're good to go

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by CharleyBright(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
KEMI was a Guest this Morning on TVCs Your View program where she gave insights to her prison travails and issues that led to that.
She did say her father was a Ritualist but she didn't say the Pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo part of being drug peddlers, so why add what she didn't say to sell a story?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by unitysheart(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

And yet another blunder. "a mistake while I'm*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Naturalobserver(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Really? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by RealGucci: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
its nothing new
we all know they are ritualists

jus as Igbos are drug mules and smugglers
so are afonjas hand in hand with ogume
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmm...you don start to talk anyhow again? I thought the prison you went to in kirikiri would hv reformed you n atleast lay low for a while....but you choose to speak these words..let your conscience judge you if these words are true or not or you just wnt to sell your vblog or site page view..rubbish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Liberator007(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

She said:

Source:

This woman is at it again... Anyways, she sabi beg sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by globalresource: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze family member Don wake up from her long overdue sleep. I thought her brain has been reset but now back to malfunctioning grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by tiger28: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Most ppl will swear wirh their lives that she is lying about adeboye and oyedepo but these are JUST mere men and nobody knows what is in ANYBODY'S closet but almighty Jehovah......do not vouch for ANY human being because ALL is fallible!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.