Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) (599 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / The DNA / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:03am On May 06, 2018
i often read about how people on nairaland are always quick to say some igbos are not jews and they are always quick to point out to the fact that a DNA test was conducted to confirm that the igbos are not jews well news flash.those people that conducted the test in the usa are Messianic jews and even the real jews dont believe the Messianic jews are jews and i know nairaland always try and hide the truth and i bet this correction will never make front page because they want to make the igbos feel bad well..who are Messianic jews read below

Messianic Judaism is a modern syncretic religious movement that combines Christianity—most importantly, the belief that Jesus is the Messiah—with elements of Judaism and Jewish tradition, its current form emerging in the 1960s and 1970s.

how reading the statements above can you tell me how messianic jews that started few years ago have the guts to say some igbos are not jews

Who Are Messianic “Jews”?

These Christians observe some Jewish practices, but the major Jewish denominations do not recognize their faith as a form of Judaism.

Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins. They also believe that the Jews are the chosen people, and that the explicit laws of the Torah, such as observing Shabbat, holidays, and circumcision must be obeyed today.

The origins of this group can be traced back to the Hebrew Christian missions to the Jews in the 19th and early 20th centuries. By the 1960s and ’70s Messianic Judaism was gaining popularity, known by many as “the Jesus people,” and eventually Jews for Jesus.

Because of Messianic Judaism’s identification with Jesus, all of the major denominations of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist) have rejected Messianic Judaism as a form of Judaism. Within Christianity Messianic Judaism is sometimes seen as a group within the evangelical community, and sometimes seen as a separate sect. At times, various Christian leaders have publicly criticized Messianic Jews for their aggressive missionizing in the Jewish community and for misrepresenting themselves as Jews.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/messianic-judaism/

seun
OAM4J
lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by awa(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2018
Controversy everywhere....
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Khd95(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2018
Jews from Ugandagrin
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:08am On May 06, 2018
Messianic Jews to Nigerians: You’re not ‘real’ Jews

Who is a Jew? According to a Jewish messianic group from America, you can find out for only $300 with a private DNA test.

And according to this test, the Jewish genetic family does not include Igbo people of Nigeria, a tribe of 30 million who have claimed a connection to Judaism for hundreds of years.

how can messianic jews that even the jews themselves dont accept as jews say some igbos are not jews

A new generation of igbos is being raised with judaism(photo credit times of israel)

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:20am On May 06, 2018
A smart nigerian would know the Igbo story is similar to that of the Jews in israel.look at what the jews have done in israel a desert and look at the igbos even after loosing everything after the civil war..look at them today.they are stronger and better.I BELIEVE AND I KNOW SOME IGBOS ARE JEWS.

The rabbi of the nigerian community recites a blessing in a tel aviv sukka,the igbo tribe considers itself descendants of Ephraim

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Ikpewe: 7:55am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

mumu small boy..you need to go back you school..you don buy the jamb form??you need to read more and you truly need school..see your head
I won't engage your moniker says it all. Toh
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:57am On May 06, 2018
Ikpewe:
I won't engage your moniker says it all. Toh

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Ikpewe: 8:02am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

i am a mumu small boy..i need to go back to school..please will help buy jamb form for me? i need to read more and i truly need school..see my stu.pid head
Send me you account details boy.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 8:38am On May 06, 2018
Ikpewe:
Send me you account details boy.

you way they beg money for jamb form..LOL
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Premiumwriter: 9:01am On May 06, 2018
Hmm I'm speechless. I mean OK, igbos are jews, what does that accomplish?

1 Like

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Ikpewe: 9:28am On May 06, 2018
Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by zlantanfan: 9:31am On May 06, 2018
Messianic Jews or not.

Is the DNA they carried out true or false that's my concern
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2018
But why are they hanging tablecloths on their shoulders?
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 11:04am On May 06, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
But why are they hanging tablecloths on their shoulders?

shut up ignorant kid

(1) (Reply)

Should He Leave The Marriage? / I Need Help Please Mixing My Christian Life And Relationship. / Before You Criticise Dunamis For The Dome - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.