Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos (40751 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You are just looking for trouble cheesy
My boss, ayam innocent of any allegation... Na TruckPusher dey find their trouble since morning grin

But E be like say today nah their judgement day... grin
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by bionixs: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
emeijeh:
Namecheckers....

Una good afternoon
yes ooo! happy Valentine, our chairman. some of our boys from the sophisticated area are hiding here o
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Next time, don't adjourn the hearing. Make sure your verdict ends with hard labour.
People want to reap from where they didn't sow.
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by allcomage: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Waoh this serious. The resemble each other. Apart from money she must have fu..ed to stupor.
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by emeijeh(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
bionixs:
yes ooo! happy Valentine, our chairman. some of our boys from the sophisticated area are hiding here o

Where are you reporting from?
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Amirullaha:
Imagine dropping a ring with "will you marry me?" on the bed in your gf's house, Then you wait in the balcony. She comes in, sees the ring, scream with joy and call someone else and keep shouting "Yes, I'll marry you"...

This bros has been talking to himself since and I don't know if I should laugh or pity him...
It's sad fam...
Guy
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Treasurelovely(f): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
I have been a lover of nairaland for the past 6yrs but now am a member.Someone should show me love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by michxandata(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Who else if not AFONJA'S

1 Like

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Afonjas are terrible people

1 Like

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Zither(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
This online feud between Igbos and Yorubas will end in year

A) 2019

B) 2999

C) 4010

D) All of the above

E) None of the above

sad
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
My boss, ayam innocent of any allegation... Na TruckPusher dey find their trouble since morning grin

But E be like say today nah their judgement day... grin
Abeg oh, I no talk anything oh. Headache dey worry me for mouth sad cheesy
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by roqrules04(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
This trick still dey work?
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Fadiga24(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Look at his cone head typical Afonja scammer

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
ehie:
she fell for a cheap con, the dollar in the boot con, but she lied, the conmen will tell you to go to a spiritualist to pray so u can access the dollar in the boot, if u follow them the you are sunk
Really? you are joking right? shocked why couldn't they just Empty the dollars in the boot right there?
what's the connection with a boot full with dollars and a spiritualist? Do people actaully believe this crap?
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Ghost1759(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Are you sure he is the real owner of the hotel

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
My judgement, i think the scammers should sign the Hotel to the scammed, and every one go home happy!

court!!!! grin
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghost1759:
Are you sure he is the real owner of the hotel
Good question! i suspect he must have scammed the hotel from Another person, Anyway, they should just sign the Hotel to this Victim. case closed!
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Haba this sort of scam scheme of ppl arguing about money in Ghana must go bag in boot of car is so early 90 tish nacheesy.ppl no longer fall for such again..haba! ..they even acted such a scene in the dat nollywood movie the master starred by nkem owoh. Na waoh upon d nollywood films wey our ladies dey watch some of dem no dey take am get sense kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
roqrules04:
This trick still dey work?
since the early 90s that we were little kids we have been hearing of this type of scam scheme.it actually started during the Babaginda era in the mid 80s. I am surprised that ppl still fall for it in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by bionixs: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
emeijeh:

Okomiko sector sir
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by bionixs: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
emeijeh:

Okokomiko sector sir
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ebiesuwa Abayomi Fredrick and Tinuola Idayat Oyegunle

I'm not surprise the Westerners are criminal minded

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't believe the victim was scammed of over #53m.

How the Bleep would someone who was worth such amount couldn't buy a personal car?
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by emeijeh(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
bionixs:
Okokomiko sector sir

Good work bro....
Reporting live from Auchi, Edo state.
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
gypsey:
Really? you are joking right? shocked why couldn't they just Empty the dollars in the boot right there?
what's the connection with a boot full with dollars and a spiritualist? Do people actaully believe this crap?
greed clouds reason
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Rolly22(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Give the woman the hotel, he just helped her invest

Sense wee no kill you Joor
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lothario:
Afonjas no go find work do upon all the skull minning and duping they are still poor and stunted

you hear stunted for the first time in your life, una no go allow person hear word again. you people are hijacking nuisance and illiteracy from hausas lately

does it mean no one get sense among you, your fellow are up there splitting afonja like a left over sheet
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Lothario(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Adebowale89:

you hear stunted for the first time in your life, una no go allow person hear word again. you people are hijacking nuisance and illiteracy from hausas lately

does it mean no one get sense among you, your fellow are up there splitting afonja like a left over sheet
Take your frustrations somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by cliffbanks(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
you heard them arguing about a Ghana must go of dollars,.....my sister shut up and leave those people alone, you fell prey cos you initially wanted to have a share in the dollars when people won't mind their busi this is what happens....

you could have jejely dropped from the taxi I bet you they'll run away, people like you na once them ho collect you for Benin
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by chukzyfcbb: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
that same 50million cannot build that hotel if you go by our Nairaland engineers in the building forum.

if you know. you know
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Meritocracy: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Crimes keep increasing because there is no capital punishment for it. I believe if the fraudster and looters start facing firing squad with their lawyers nobody will dear fraud, loot or scam since no lawyer won't defend them since the reward is death.
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by iukpe: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
She met people without any gains whatsoever and she subsequently started giving them, and the other members of the syndicate different sums in cash and bank payment totaling N53, 713, 260.00, which she allegedly got from the sale of her properties in both Ibadan and Lagos.

NA WA OOOOOO! the Jazz tight o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.