Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos (40752 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Xyzee: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
So sane people still fall for this rubbish?

In 2014 a kabu kabu taxi picked me from Ikeja Toll gate as I was going to Iyana-Oworo, in it was a man sitting behind with me, a woman at the passenger side of the driver. Suddenly, I heard the woman begging the driver " oga, abeg, make wuna no carry me go police station, abeg, na my oyinbo master money I collect run, abeg make we rather share the money . . . " The driver stopped after the Apostolic Church, came out with the woman and called both of us to come and see the dollars this woman was carrying, the guy beside went out and shouted at me, Bros, come out oooo. This money too plenty and we must share it. Share what? I was still sitting, after their drama that lasted not more than 10minutes, I was still waiting in the cab, not blinking, not moving until they all entered. Once the driver started driving again, he asked me my bus stop and I told him again. He shouted that I should come down and threw my #50 back at me. Then.I shouted back "Ole 419".
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Sawoe: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai... Lolzz. There is God
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by O2wenty05: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tuesday, February 28, 2018,

[/font][color=#006600][/color]ISSORAIT[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lothario:
Take your frustrations somewhere else

go and tell that all your kinsmen splitting rubbish and jumping like a bull dogs on Yoruba thread
Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:22am On Mar 01, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Give the woman the hotel, he just helped her invest

Re: Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos by nolanpatt33: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
RealGucci:
sars jus obtain 40k from me unto say dem see many documents for phone dey threaten me wit 200k after much bargain i had to go to atm and withdraw 40k. and my spirit told me to drop my phone at home earlier o buh i was stuborn only for me to be going back home i was glagged down by 3.30pm sars men no geh levels abegi any client wey i meet now i go first bill am 500k first before i start transfer . i was fuckd up culdnt buyfuel and do my wifi sub 40k don go o.. next time i wont go against my inner spirit.

baba ma learn work 4 ur hand......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) / Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine / Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.