Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira (2525 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / New Month Betting Principle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
levelss:
I called but your number was off.
sorry you can call back again
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
heazylife:
Can't see your number.am interested
at my signature beneath this chat
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
unuane1:
What's the terms and conditions attached ? l no wan waste my airtime call u and at the end you will be telling me to subscribe to get your tips so just let the cat out of the bag here. How much be your sub?
when you call you will know
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 12:26am On Mar 03, 2018
while sit and just read while other have already engaged in the winning experience just call the number on my signature to get involved
IT IS REAL
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 4:24am On Mar 03, 2018
why waiting.......
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
happy winning
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
you can be part of the winning team just one phone call
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by Kennethblake: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Am game how do we start
Re: Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira by legitprediction(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kennethblake:
Am game how do we start
just call the number on my signature so we can start

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Good Football Agent / Mano Menezes Sacked As Brazil Coach / Be An Hero Of Your Own With Betpawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.