Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin (29095 Views)

7 Natural Ingredients For Smooth Skin / 11 Best Healthier Tips On How To Get Perfect Smooth Skin / How To Get A Smooth Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Opinionated: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018

Most people think that the only way they can get a good and smooth skin is by using creams which can sometimes damage the skin. This is actually wrong. You can still improve your skin through food by simply eating healthy. In line with this, Jumia Food, Nigeria’s no 1 food ordering platform shares ways to boost your skin through food.

Healthy fat

Healthy fats found in avocados, oily fish, nuts and seeds provide essential fatty acids which act as a natural moisturiser for the skin, keeping it supple and improving elasticity. These fats also come packaged with a healthy dose of vitamin E which will help protect against damage.

Eat fruit and vegetables daily

Fruit and vegetables contain powerful antioxidants that help to protect skin from damage. You should eat fruit and vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes and pumpkin. They are important for normal skin cell development and healthy skin tone.

Consume enough vitamin C

Vitamin C is needed to support the immune system, promote radiant skin and help blemishes heal properly. The best sources of vitamin C are blackcurrants, blueberries, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, pawpaw and strawberries. Vitamin C is needed to produce collagen that strengthens the capillaries that supply the skin.

Drink eight glasses of water every day

Know that mild dehydration causes your skin to look dry, tired and wrinkled. Hence, drink eight glasses of water a day. Also, don’t forget that some fruit and vegetables, such as watermelon and cucumber also contribute fluids as they will increase the rate you hydrate your body and skin.

Eat plenty of zinc

Zinc is involved in the normal functioning of the glands in the skin which produce oil and helps to repair skin damage and keep skin soft. Zinc-rich foods include fish, red meat, whole grains, poultry nuts and shellfish.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/tips-eat-way-smooth-skin/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Ayodejioak(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
You forgot to talk about staying away from Life frustrating countries

Majority of people look discoloured, older and degenerated

Not because they cannot afford three square meals a day

But because the problem is PSYCOLOGICAL

Like Trevon James (BCC guru of Youtube) will say: The coin problem that can't be seen but can be felt

It lives within....

72 Likes

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Crixina(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by MhizAJ(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
I eat lots of fruit everyday but i really don't drink water
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by IMASTEX: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
You're what you eat. Healthy living starts from the choice of intakes then cut down stress. We made a Natural Tea out of watermelon seed for good performance as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by mightyrocket(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ehn
Eat my way to a smooth skin?
Hope it's not literal grin
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by tomzee2(f): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Meajor(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
I concur
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by dhamstar(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
wonderful
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by ladycomfort(f): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
I need a very good body cream for smooth skin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Ellabae(f): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wow I guess that's the reason my skin is always glowing nd smooth cool

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by dhamstar(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:

ko kanye

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Jaytecq(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
informative.
but REMOVE RED MEAT form that list.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by femi4: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
Fruits contain a lot of water
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by PMWSpirit(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
All i need is 8 figures accout balance, forget food

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by femi4: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by femi4: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
ladycomfort:
Use Tura

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the tip
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
8 glasses of water per day?Na to dey piss every hour na.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by dhamstar(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
ladycomfort:

mix acid and base together... use it twice a day preferably in the morning after bath and at night before bed... you'll surely thank me later!
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by permsec: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
u think u r doing me? U r doing urslf.

Continue with skin bleaching tonning creams.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Intrepid01(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
the best way is to have quality sleep....if you like eat all that without good sleep....you won't get anything.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Mocalypse: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
ladycomfort:

Buy Ghana soap, use lime water to mix it with honey and use the mixture as bathing soap.

mix organic coconut oil with lemon fresh lotion. Use and After one week come back and testify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Ellabae(f): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
permsec:
u think u r doing me? U r doing urslf.

Continue with skin bleaching tonning creams.
bros I don't bleach. So a dark skin cannot glow. Na wa for u o. Anyways Good evening

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Tjohnnay: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
dhamstar:

mix acid and base together... use it twice a day preferably in the morning after bath and at night before bed... you'll surely thank me later!

Na wao

Which kind Person b dis one again

Person nor fit ask una sumtn

Una go dey misbehave online

For ur mind nw u don talk funny thing

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by dhamstar(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Na wao
Which kind Person b dis one again

Person nor fit ask una sumtn
Una go dey misbehave online
For ur mind nw u don talk funny thing
I'm in my office come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by chynwegloria(f): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by charlyb007: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ose dudu,anytime anyday.
Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by LOVEGINO(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jaytecq:
informative.
but REMOVE RED MEAT form that list.
ur head correct.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Alariiwo: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
I believe genes play a very big role too.. plus enough water to stay hydrated.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Tjohnnay: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
dhamstar:

I'm in my office come and beat me

Weytn concern me and ur stupidity

U dey office and u stil dey bhave lyk small pikin

Na wao

1 Like

Re: Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin by Rockyrascal(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
OP please which type of zinc are you talking about? Atleast to save some people here from consuming roofing sheets. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Interesting Facts About Your Eyes / Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) / Ambulance On An Emergency Runs Out Of Fuel (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.