Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Get A Smooth Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Smooth Face (1884 Views)

Every Lady Deserves A Smooth Face / How To Cure Pimple Naturally And Get A Lifetime Smooth Face / Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
deep cleansing Peel off Mask. deep cleansing peel off mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plant extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow.

What is it?

Disaar Purifying Peel-Off Mask is a carbon black full-face mask used to remove acne on forehead, nose, chin, and blackheads.

The Good!

The formula is a tar-like texture that thick and gooey. To use it, you simply slather onto a clean, dry face and leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes. I find that it dries down in 15 minutes but still remains a tad wet to the touch so investing that extra 15 minutes and sitting around in this for 30 is well worth it as it will dry down more fully and allow you to peel it off way easier.

The mask promises to deep clean your skin while clearing out pores and removing blackheads and yes it will do all that. It dries down to a very TIGHT feeling as if your skin is about 5 times too small. It’s not an uncomfortable feeling, mainly just a weird one. It doesn’t flake or pull as it dries.

For a more intense treatment STEAM your skin first making sure its dry before applying the mask. The mask must be applied quite think to allow for peeling. Once fully dry peel slowly to allow pores to be cleared.

Key features

Cleans the skin deeply

Removes impurities from the skin

Clears pores from dirt

Removes blackheads

Removes dead skin

Aligns the top layer of skin. For more information contact me on 07039693928@4K only.

Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by Toluhwanie(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Forget this piece of trash! If you have money,smooth face wee be looking for you!!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Still available
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by ogbright: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
what I use is lemon, you can purchase it as low as #50 or #100, it works just perfectly fine for me. It removes blackhead, blemishes as a result of cream. You will be glad u tried it.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Still available
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
ogbright:
what I use is lemon, you can purchase it as low as #50 or #100, it works just perfectly fine for me. It removes blackhead, blemishes as a result of cream. You will be glad u tried it.
can it remove old skin burn?
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Still available .
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Grab your copy
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Still available
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by nifanaturals1(f): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
pastormellanby:
deep cleansing Peel off Mask. deep cleansing peel off mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plant extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow.

Get the Blemish remedy cream and soap from nifanaturals1....Call/WhatsApp: 08108312572

What is it?

Disaar Purifying Peel-Off Mask is a carbon black full-face mask used to remove acne on forehead, nose, chin, and blackheads.

The Good!

The formula is a tar-like texture that thick and gooey. To use it, you simply slather onto a clean, dry face and leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes. I find that it dries down in 15 minutes but still remains a tad wet to the touch so investing that extra 15 minutes and sitting around in this for 30 is well worth it as it will dry down more fully and allow you to peel it off way easier.

The mask promises to deep clean your skin while clearing out pores and removing blackheads and yes it will do all that. It dries down to a very TIGHT feeling as if your skin is about 5 times too small. It’s not an uncomfortable feeling, mainly just a weird one. It doesn’t flake or pull as it dries.

For a more intense treatment STEAM your skin first making sure its dry before applying the mask. The mask must be applied quite think to allow for peeling. Once fully dry peel slowly to allow pores to be cleared.

Key features

Cleans the skin deeply

Removes impurities from the skin

Clears pores from dirt

Removes blackheads

Removes dead skin

Aligns the top layer of skin. For more information contact me on 07039693928@4K only.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by pastormellanby: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face by taurus2604(f): 3:50am On Dec 13, 2018
How much is it?
pastormellanby:
Available

(1) (Reply)

My HIV Story / Superlife Cures / MLSCN Has Mandate To Regulate Ivds' And Laboratory Equipments Importation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.