Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (36596 Views)

Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by viceddy95(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
Awon ti pastopreneur. grin probably being flogged by the angels now grin

Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by asorocker: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
HigherEd:
This is how to honor a man of God! Nigerians should learn how to treat Pastors respectably jare.
Billy Graham was reportedly worth 25 million USD and he also handed his ministry to his son, Franklin. yet his ppl celebrated him. But here jobless ppl go dey track and blame Oyedepo and Adeboye for all their lives problem. Some of the ppl here screaming RIP would be the first to crase because Oyedepo handed over to his Son.

If you are comparing Graham with oyedepo and adeboye the. You need to go for check up or rehab
Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by chinazaJoshua: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
A life well lived,it is so good and eternally rewarding to serve The Almighty God,and being Committed to the Assignment for which one is born.
Papa Billy Graham I so much love you,I shall definitely meet you heaven when the roll call of the Lord's saints shall be called.
pls my beloved brethren here in Nairaland live with the consciousness of The Lord Jesus Christ's eminent return.I love you all
Cheers,
Amb.Chinaza Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by daveP(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
HigherEd:

You've talked like an Ignorant person. One can argue that Adeboye is actually relevant to some degree in the political space. That's undisputable.

You talk about salvation. Do you know how many have giving their lives under ministration of Adeboye. Do you know how many Muslims today are now members of RCCG. Yes i know some. What you are suffering from is intellectual colonialism resulting in collosal inferiority complex.
Lol can you tell me the emphasis of Adeboye, if not for Salvation. You ppl should get sense pls.
Your last paragraph is a load of crap that I don't even know where to begin. There are many genuine Christians in Nigeria who have confessed Jesus and Lord and saviour. The American Christians too are not perfect in many ways just like the Nigerian Christians so just stop that nonsense.
Please go for some checkup on your reasoning faculty. You really need to. How can you understand what I typed when you don't even reason well. Comparing Billy to Adeboye and Oyedepo? 76goddamn years of evangelism!!!!! Are you blind to statistics. are you? You talk of relevance to presidents in Nigeria.
Please how many of them since Babangida have called him to Aso rock and tagged him special adviser. Sotey they had to get a hotel room nearby that he would liase and reason with the president daily? How many of them have called these two to Aso rock to play that roll? Seems you don't read wide thus the myopic stance. Clinton committed adultery.... the first minister he felt could help him was PA Billy. Please are you really seeing the lights now.... Shekau has been blowing places up and down. Did he call any of these two to try me negotiate a cease fire?? did he? Do wake up please.
In fact, from you stance on genuinely born again in most churchgoers family in Nigeria, I'll say you haven't observed well...... keep this up... until reality dawns on you.....

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by HigherEd: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
daveP:
please go for some checkup on your reasoning faculty. you really need to. how can you understand what I typed when you don't WV En reason well. comparing Billy to Adeboye and Oyedepo? 76goddamn years of evangelism!!!!! are you blind to statistics. are you. you talk of relevance to presidents in Nigeria. please how many of them since babangida have called him to aso rock and tagged him special adviser. sotey they had to get a hotel room nearby that he would loose and reason with the president daily? how many of them have called these two to ask rock to play that roll. seems you don't read wide thus the myopic stance. Clinton committed adultery.... the first minister he felt could help him was PA Billy. please are you really seeing the lights now.... Shelia has been blowing places up and down. has he called any of these two to try me negotiate a cease fire?? has he? do wake up please. In fact from you stance on genuinely born against in most churchgoers family in Nigeria, I'll say you haven't observed well...... keep this up... until reality dawns on you.....
Guy how foolish can you really be. My initial post was based on how Americans honored Billy Graham(Both Govt and Citizenry) without bringing up trivial nonsense to muddy his name like some demonized folks like you do on the internet. And mind you Nigeria is not an exclusively Christian Country, but of recent no serious candidate ever attempts to run for presidency before reaching Redemption camp-even the Muslims. And yes even David Cameron, Theresa May paid Homage to Adeboye so stop quoting me to talk nonsense about Clinton or what have you
Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by HigherEd: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
asorocker:

If you are comparing Graham with oyedepo and adeboye the. You need to go for check up or rehab
Pls shut your opinion into that sewage you call a throat.
Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by ogtavia(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Billy Graham was an Anonymous Christian

Graham expressed inclusivist views, suggesting that people without explicit faith in Jesus can be saved. In a 1997 interview with Robert Schuller , Graham said

I think that everybody that loves or knows Christ, whether they are conscious of it or not, they are members of the body of Christ ... [God] is calling people out of the world for his name, whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ because they have been called by God. They may not know the name of Jesus but they know in their hearts that they need something they do not have, and they turn to the only light they have, and I think that they are saved and they are going to be with us in heaven.

Most Christians would swear that anyone who preaches this kind of message would never make heaven but these same Christians say that Billy Graham is in heaven

Most people who keep making these assertions have never heard him speak or read his book....there is no way Billy Graham would have implied that you don't need Jesus to go to Heaven...
Re: Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol by daveP(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
HigherEd:

Guy how foolish can you really be. My initial post was based on how Americans honored Billy Graham(Both Govt and Citizenry) without bringing up trivial nonsense to muddy his name like some demonized folks like you do on the internet. And mind you Nigeria is not an exclusively Christian Country, but of recent no serious candidate ever attempts to run for presidency before reaching Redemption camp-even the Muslims. And yes even David Cameron, Theresa May paid Homage to Adeboye so stop quoting me to talk nonsense about Clinton or what have you
hehehhehe.

I see you're yet to just accept the reality that's around you.

what do you think those visits were about pls? for political advice? if you don't know shit about UK laws on Immigration please don't even say rubbish. The UK has a habit of visiting the sphere of influence over majority of its immigrants which we know are majorly rccg members. They do that so that the laws of the land can be adhered to. don't make me laugh please...

I like the part where you referenced that they visit him once election is nearby... but do they once they get that cake.....? answer my question please. I saw your earlier post about Billy and I respect that. but bringing these two MOGs to his equation is what I consider an insult ere man.

Jonathan went and kneel, Obj went to kneel, I dunno about Bubus, but Osinbajo did same.... but did they make him as relevant that they consistently asked for advice at least once a week?

for my opinion that's just showboating.

whose fault. maybe the leaders... yeah.... but I'm talking of getting to a circle of influence that the political class can't but just add you to their decisions daily man.

I'm not taking any respect they have from these two. Your comparism made me to chip in. and other on her have as well..... Reinhard Bonnie's Influence in this regard is respected in all Africa, and we know why.... even Gambia's leader had to discuss political issues with him and he told him the truth...... I don't need to go in please.

bottom line.... the comparism is just not right.

LHS is not equal to RHS!!?!!

If you don't get my point, then so be it....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Christian Songs We Might Have Been Singing Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.