Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (147706 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2018
agboedeh:

cooked chicken is good,organic raw chicken is also good for dogs.Feed ur dog d one u are more comfortable with
grin Clever fox...see how you just skillfully added 'organic' to your raw chicken in an attempt to keep a healthy distance from 'chemicals' which you brought up yourself in the first place.

Dude, its cooked vs raw o, do not bring 'organic' into the equation. In algebra the rule is you must do to the other side whatever you do to one side of the equation...so if you're adding 'organic' to raw then please add to cooked as well.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2018
smiley Time to go to bed now...nice healthy debate today. We should be having more of these in petland...quite enlightening.

But mehnnn, #TeamRaw almost buried me alive o, with bombardment from every angle. Where were all my #TeamCooked members, all of una just abandon me...

Good night all!

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
Rany4all:
smiley Time to go to bed now...nice healthy debate today. We should be having more of these in petland...quite enlightening.

But mehnnn, #TeamRaw almost buried me alive o, with bombardment from every angle. Where were all my #TeamCooked members, all of una just abandon me...

Good night all!

You alone stood up for #Teamcooked Eeyah... God bless us all goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Jungpablo: 4:41am On May 31, 2018
Rany4all:
1. 'Low carb and high fat diet is good for dog?' I believe you meant the reverse.

2. Breeders are not who you should be talking to about animal/dog nutrition...many of them don't even know the contents of dry dog food or can food.

3. 'Organs contain all the necessary vitamins'...In the right amounts? Surely even wild dogs do eat vegetables, grasses and fruits here and there to get more vitamins and minerals. They are not obligate carnivores you know...

4. The fact that raw bones are 'safer' doesn't make them completely safe. Just means raw is safer than cooked, but still has some potential risk.

5. How do you know meat that is disease free? It's not written on them now, is it? Even if you produce the meat yourself, it still does not guarantee 'disease free'...

6. The fact that you have not experienced any problem from feeding raw, does not make it safe. When we talk about risk, we are talking about chances or probability, not guarantees.

7. We often have this impression, albeit wrongly, that if only we can afford it, our dogs just need a 100% meat diet, served with water of course. That is so not true.

8. 'Chicken leg is good because it contains chrondroitin' ...question is are there no safer alternatives? Is chicken leg the only source of chondroitin in Nigeria?

9. 'Never give a bone to a healthy dog?' ...Now you just lost me with this one.

1. no mistake doc high fat low carbs diet very similar to lac operon that uses lactose in the absence of glucose(which is it's preferred source of energy). yu can check it out yourself

2. that maybe be true but the people I mentioned are exceptional they care about what their dogs eat

3. dogs are omnivores from time to time they will always eat green

4. true, nothing in life is 100%

5.yea it's not written but selecting healthy animals for consumption goes a long way

6. ok

7. I think that too because I don't think it's wrong though I will research on it more

8. no sir there are other sources chicken leg is just one of them

9. typo error I meant hungry dog
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2018
Jungpablo:

1. no mistake doc high fat low carbs diet very similar to lac operon that uses lactose in the absence of glucose(which is it's preferred source of energy). yu can check it out yourself

2. that maybe be true but the people I mentioned are exceptional they care about what their dogs eat

3. dogs are omnivores from time to time they will always eat green

4. true, nothing in life is 100%

5.yea it's not written but selecting healthy animals for consumption goes a long way

6. ok

7. I think that too because I don't think it's wrong though I will research on it more

8. no sir there are other sources chicken leg is just one of them

9. typo error I meant hungry dog
Good morning @Jungpablo.

I thought this debate was finished yesterday, but you just had to pull me back in, didn't you?

Now I think I can live with most of your responses above but you've obviously called me out on No. 1 so I guess I have to oblige you and kill this argument off once and for all. No beating around the bush anymore...

Please kindly read attached screenshots below, paying particular attention to highlighted texts, and the name with qualification of the writers, if any. Also note that these screenshots where captured from sites like those of the National Academy of Sciences in Washington and PetMD, just in case you feel the materials were posted by someone like me...I believe you can do your own research to confirm how authentic those websites are.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2018
Read 1st paragraph under Carbohydrates below...that's a whopping 30-70% dietary requiment if I'm not mistaken...

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2018
Now see the highlighted for fats and compare...that's just 10-15% abi?

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2018
This one is for protein of course...just 18-25% requirement

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2018
Now compare those with these values from a PDF document I downloaded from the website of the National Academy of Sciences, Washington...

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2018
Now for No. 7, just to get you started on your research please see highlighted below...and kindly pay particular attention to the name and qualification of the writer while you're at it...

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2018
@Jungpablo after all the details posted above, if you still have any doubts or counter-opinions please kindly share with documented evidence...

I rest my case!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Eveezy(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2018
Rany4all:
@Jungpablo after all the details posted above, if you still have any doubts or counter-opinions please kindly share with documented evidence...

I rest my case!
U really try, wehdone, in simpler form ND in conclusion, "Dogs shall not live by meat alone, but by every food that contains different nutritional content"

4 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2018
Eveezy:

U really try, wehdone, in simpler form ND in conclusion, "Dogs shall not live by meat alone, but by every food that contains different nutritional content"
Exactly Eveezy!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2018
A friend of mine whom i see like a brothelr brought his female dog yesterday for mating, he has always liked my boy so Murphy fathering his pups isn't just a nice combo but also a privilege to him lol

The brindled colour female dog's name is Nicki, she's got a very low drive probably inherited from her parents (Neapolitan mastiff X boerboel). Nicki is bigger and heavier than Murphy although Murphy is just 1month older than her.

The stud service went well so we're waiting for positive result cool

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Eveezy(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Was there not a tie? And is the she urinating immediately after mating? If yes, I would advice u conduct the mating again

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2018
I took the pictures immediately he brought her before we faced our business

Yes she urinated Before not after the mating @ Eveezy
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Jungpablo: 5:36pm On May 31, 2018
Rany4all:

I rest my case!
i lose grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2018
Jungpablo:
i lose grin
wink I like that smile...but there are no losers or winners here on petland. I believe I gained just as much as I gave, maybe even more. Never knew anything about BPA until now & neither did I know that raw chicken bone was safer than cooked.

Debates are all about learning, especially when they're backed up by documented facts, rather than hearsay.

Thumbs up...We are all winners here!

6 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Tochex101(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2018
Rany4all:
wink I like that smile...but there are no losers or winners here on petland. I believe I gained just as much as I gave, maybe even more. Never knew anything about BPA until now & neither did I know that raw chicken bone was safer than cooked.

Debates are all about learning, especially when they're backed up by documented facts, rather than hearsay.

Very matured submission, you must be a model citizen.......Big ups.

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
Rany4all:

you're really humble.......datz nice.......well done sir
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 10:01pm On May 31, 2018
vincentjk:
A friend of mine whom i see like a brothelr brought his female dog yesterday for mating, he has always liked my boy so Murphy fathering his pups isn't just a nice combo but also a privilege to him lol

The brindled colour female dog's name is Nicki, she's got a very low drive probably inherited from her parents (Neapolitan mastiff X boerboel). Nicki is bigger and heavier than Murphy although Murphy is just 1month older than her.

Nicki is really huge
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2018
Now you guys are making me blush... Thanks for the compliments though!

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Teemothymass(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2018
vincentjk:

What do you expect bro. Neapolitan mastiff x boerbel . she would be heavier Dan Murphy . and hope there was a tie bro
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Teemothymass(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2018
vincentjk:

Murphy dey para o. Him no get chills at all. Him wan enjoy him first session into fatherhood
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Teemothymass(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
And hope Gustav was not watching his brother in action o
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Teemothymass:

What do you expect bro. Neapolitan mastiff x boerbel . she would be heavier Dan Murphy . and hope there was a tie bro

Well we expect brindle and fawn colour plumpy pups o but we're still hoping on that though, anything she produces we'll all be here to witness it
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2018
agboedeh:

Nicki is really huge

Lol Yup, she's bigger and heavier than Murphy just that Murphy is more trainable/active/sharper than Nicki
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Teemothymass:

Murphy dey para o. Him no get chills at all. Him wan enjoy him first session into fatherhood

Haha how we go do nao
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Teemothymass:
And hope Gustav was not watching his brother in action o

He was locked up in cage vibrating like mad, I really felt for him sha that's what konji can do

Zoom the picture you'll see him inside the first cage

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Teemothymass(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2018
vincentjk:

He was locked up in cage vibrating like mad, I really felt for him sha that's what konji can do

Zoom the picture you'll see him inside the first cage
Lol
Konji no good o. I feel for Gustav and his pink lips will just be raising anyhow. Wonder what Murphy will be feeling like now. Will be raising shoulders for Gustav tho. Lol
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Teemothymass(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
How many days is the dam staying with murphy
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Teemothymass:
How many days is the dam staying with murphy

She stayed just two days

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.