Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (147152 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by akinswaggs(m): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=vincentjk post=76074312]

Lol, that's what people say tho[/quote

Bro how's Murphy now, fully recovered?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
So sad, i lost murphy in the hands of death.. May his soul rest in peace cry

Only God knows best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by mercy348(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Eyah bro is it parvo virus or what actually happened to Murphy
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by mercy348(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
sorry for the loss bro, I also lost 2 of my dog to parvo virus February, I know how it feels to lose a pet, I had no option than to get another as soon as possible. and that chase my female terrier
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by johnnyn1(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2019
OH my God...
cry cry cry

Sorry for your loss bro.
May his soul Rest In Peace..
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2019
vincentjk:

Only God knows the best
what happened?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by 1000angstroms(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Nawa oooo! Take heart bro..
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2019
IamAnderson:

what happened?

I returned from a 1week trip, noticed he wasn't feeling too well but my friend i left him with said he's fine

The next day, it became so serious and before i realized what's wrong, he died the following day

I'll never leave my dog behind and travel next time
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2019
mercy348:
Eyah bro is it parvo virus or what actually happened to Murphy

It's parvo o cry
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
mercy348:
sorry for the loss bro, I also lost 2 of my dog to parvo virus February, I know how it feels to lose a pet, I had no option than to get another as soon as possible. and that chase my female terrier

So painful
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2019
1000angstroms:
Nawa oooo! Take heart bro..

OK I'll
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Eveezy(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2019
vincentjk:

Only God knows the best
Sorry for the loss bro, saw this on facebook.nd ws shocked, cant imagine wat ya going thru
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Eveezy:

Sorry for the loss bro, saw this on facebook.nd ws shocked, cant imagine wat ya going thru

So pathetic, i just have to bear it this way

God knows the best
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2019
vincentjk:

I returned from a 1week trip, noticed he wasn't feeling too well but my friend i left him with said he's fine

The next day, it became so serious and before i realized what's wrong, he died the following day

I'll never leave my dog behind and travel next time
was he vaccinated against parvo?
what were the symptoms he was showing?
you have to check all these things so if it was something contagious it won't transfer to Gustaf.... I'm so sorry this happened
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Roh50(f): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
vincentjk:

Only God knows the best

Been following your tread with Murphy and Gustaf. So sad losing Murphy. It wouldn't be easy but take heart and be strong for Gustaf cos he is going to miss Murphy alot.

You are a good caregiver and dog lover. Take it easy with yourself. We your fans are going to miss Murphy too. All the best and keep us updated on Gustaf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Acheron: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
I'm new to this thing but does parvo still affect adult dogs? I thought I don't have to worry about parvo if I've given my dog the 3 shots of dhpp. I've given my 4months dog, should I still be worried? Or when should I begin to worry?

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
mehn....so sorry for ur loss bro
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
IamAnderson:

was he vaccinated against parvo?
what were the symptoms he was showing?
you have to check all these things so if it was something contagious it won't transfer to Gustaf.... I'm so sorry this happened

Yes, his vaccines were upto date

Don't know why it happened this way

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Roh50:

Been following your tread with Murphy and Gustaf. So sad losing Murphy. It wouldn't be easy but take heart and be strong for Gustaf cos he is going to miss Murphy alot.

You are a good caregiver and dog lover. Take it easy with yourself. We your fans are going to miss Murphy too. All the best and keep us updated on Gustaf

OK I'll, thanks anyway
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Roh50:

Parvo is a deadly virus... Sometime vaccinating your dog doesn't mean that they're free from parvo
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
agboedeh:
mehn....so sorry for ur loss bro

OK bro, how i go do nao
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by warripikin17(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
too bad
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Gustaf all alone as murphy is no where to be found

Normally i would have uploaded the picture of the both dogs but it's just so pathetic

Murphy's death has cost us a lot.. Gustaf and i be going through lonely days cry

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by ogkreatives(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sorry bro. cry
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
vincentjk:
Gustaf all alone as murphy is no where to be found

Normally i would have uploaded the picture of the both dogs but it's just so pathetic

Murphy's death has cost us a lot.. Gustaf and i be going through lonely days cry
this is so sad.just look at Gustaf....
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
vincentjk:

OK bro, how i go do nao
everything is going to be okay bro. Get another dog as soon as possible for gustaf's sake.More money in ur bank acct ..amen

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2019
So so sorry for ur loss bro... cry
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2019
agboedeh:
this is so sad.just look at Gustaf....

agboedeh:
everything is going to be okay bro. Get another dog as soon as possible for gustaf's sake.More money in ur bank acct ..amen

I'm doing my best to keep gustaf all the company he likes, yesterday we had so much fun @easter, soon I'll get another dog and maybe a cat also

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Rany4all:
So so sorry for ur loss bro... cry

It's so painful

How're your dogs

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
vincentjk:

It's so painful

How're your dogs
Sorry for you loss but I started reading your page today and I will say what a nice dog you have.....Quick question I see d food u give them how much is d cow leg and chicken leg cost u and is d boerboel aggressive
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Is my boerboel a full breed

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Sorry for you loss but I started reading your page today and I will say what a nice dog you have.....Quick question I see d food u give them how much is d cow leg and chicken leg cost u and is d boerboel aggressive

I don't buy them always, just once in a while but the one of 5k would be enough tho

My boerboel isn't aggressive, he has good gaurd instincts and not aggression

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.