Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (147895 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ozonexy:

So sorry for the lost...RIP MURPHY

Thanks bro
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
I did a little shopping while awaiting the arrival of my pup

I was marveled at the size of this petstore omg. A whole plaza used as petshop shocked

Picked few things from there and headed home my thing

This is one of the section where multivitamins and other things are kept

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Ogcruz: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
vincentjk:

I was marveled at the size of this petstore omg. A whole plaza used as petshop shocked

what breed
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Ogcruz:

what breed

Just keep refreshing this thread, you'll soon know lol
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
And finally my pup arrived. It's a boerboel, an all black boerboel puppy

My family is so happy to have him amongst us kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MrrKay(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Welcome boy.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrrKay:
Welcome boy.

Thanks chief
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MajorLanister: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice. Good boy... #forTheLoveofBoerboels.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MajorLanister: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Where is this shop located?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence Nigeria. We're celebrating 63,000 views on this thread as Nigeria clocks 59
Happy new month. Happy new week and Happy independence to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
MajorLanister:

Where is this shop located?

At maraba, very mighty petstore with so much workers.

My boy actually slept off inside the plaza do to the cool AC chilling his body after experiencing hot sun lol
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by wizi44(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
vincentjk:
And finally my pup arrived. It's a boerboel, an a black boerboel puppy

like how much did you get him and where
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by johnnyn1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Welcome home Black Panther. wink
vincentjk:
And finally my pup arrived. It's a boerboel, an a black boerboel puppy

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
wizi44:
like how much did you get him and where

Sorry I don't normally state prices openly like this but as for where I got him from, the breeder's name is Shedrack and I think his kennel's name is Sheddy kennel. Not sure but he's based in abuja and breeds only pedigree boerboels and Rottweilers
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
johnnyn1:
Welcome home Black Panther. wink

Lol thanks bro. Wanted naming him that but the name seems kinda popular
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by johnnyn1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hehe. grin grin
He looks like a cane corso.
vincentjk:

Lol thanks bro. Wanted naming him that but the name seems kinda popular

How about Black Jaguar cheesy
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 4:14am On Oct 02, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hehe. grin grin
He looks like a cane corso.

How about Black Jaguar cheesy

Lols... Are u sure I should name him that

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 4:15am On Oct 02, 2019
He's already exploring his territory without wasting any time lol, he plays around and I like seeing him happy.

Ever since the day he arrived, I noticed he doesn't stool inside his cage (not even once) as he always alerts anyone home when pressed but if no one comes to his aid then he'd wait till he gets released then does his business outside

I searched for a name to call him and finally i chose the name AUGUSTO, A Spanish/Brazilian male given name.

I named him augusto due to a reason... We share the same birth month wink I was born on the 13th of August while he was born on the 15th of August. (Very close) he is currently 6 weeks old

Lolipopandy suggested I call him august but I think augusto sounds better and kinda special because it's rare.

Since Murphy is dead I think I've to rename this thread to something else

8 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Roh50(f): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2019
vincentjk:
He's already exploring his territory without wasting any time lol, he plays around and I like seeing him happy.

Ever since the day he arrived, I noticed he doesn't stool inside his cage (not even once) as he always alerts anyone home when pressed but if no one comes to his aid then he'd wait till he gets released then does his business outside

I searched for a name to call him and finally i chose the name AUGUSTO, A Spanish/Brazilian male given name.

I named him augusto due to a reason... We share the same birth month wink I was born on the 13th of August while he was born on the 15th of August. (Very close) he is currently 6 weeks old

Lolipopandy suggested I call him august but I think augusto sounds better and kinda special because it's rare.

Since Murphy is dead I think I've to rename this thread to something else

Welcome Augusto to this thread and to Vincentjk family.

Vincent, how's Gustaf doing

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by johnnyn1(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Yea. Quite sure.
vincentjk:

Lols... Are u sure I should name him that
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by johnnyn1(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Augustine sounds better wink
johnnyn1:
Yea. Quite sure.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Roh50:

Welcome Augusto to this thread and to Vincentjk family.

Vincent, how's Gustaf doing

Thanks for the welcome message

Gustaf is doing pretty good. From the day augusto arrived gustaf has been acting kinda funny around which pisses everyone off lol, he has been scared of augusto and would try anything possible to avoid his company for the reasons best known to him. I think the black colour scares him or he's already seeing the bossy behavior and the ego movement only boerboels posses. Who knows!

This morning I woke up around 4am to release augusto to do his business outside as usual since he never does it in the kennel then decided to leave him outside then lock him back before leaving for work.

Surprisingly, I came out to see the two boys having fun which made me happy cheesy Tho they saw me coming and wanted to pretend as if nothing was going on, I think these boys want to play some smart games on me in order to leave me wallowing in suspense undecided

The pic is kinda blurry tho

7 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2019
johnnyn1:
Augustine sounds better wink

Yea it does but rare names are the best to give to your dog, Augustine is a popular name

Don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by johnnyn1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Augusto issa Perfecto cheesy
vincentjk:

Yea it does but rare names are the best to give to your dog, Augustine is a popular name

Don't u think so?

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MrrKay(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
I love this
This is fantabolous
They will finally create a bond.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by 4lashy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
I like the name Augusto, it's a lovely name. I also have a Boerboel of 3 months old and I call him Oscar.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2019
MrrKay:
I love this
This is fantabolous
They will finally create a bond.

Definitely, but I'll be giving gustaf out next year so I think they'll part in time to come
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:16am On Oct 03, 2019
4lashy:
I like the name Augusto, it's a lovely name. I also have a Boerboel of 3 months old and I call him Oscar.

What a name, reminds me of that Chelsea player lol

Could you upload a picture of Oscar let see!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MrrKay(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Wow, so you have agreed to give of Gustaf? Thumbs up
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
MrrKay:
Wow, so you have agreed to give of Gustaf?
Thumbs up

Yup bro, and will only give him to a dog lover who has space in the house and not for sale
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
In a bid to keep augusto healthy, active and free from any kinda disease, I'm currently administering the following medications on him;

First pic: it's Bcomplex, it look and tastes like the emzor multivite for children and it helps in appetite and to also prevent him from going down. We all know that vitamins prevent one from falling sick, that's what a doctor once told me.

Second pic: this is amoxylin. I personally don't know what it does but the person that bred augusto told me to be administering it on him 2ml morning and 2ml in the evening for five days, I'm stopping today so the rest should go to the dustbin because as prescribed by the makers, it should be used within 7 days of opening but should be refrigirated.

Third pic: I used the glass bottle to store the local palm kernel oil I got from the market, I bought a cup for N200. It helps in keeping the immune system strong and other health benefits as well

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Application

Morning
Bcomplex 2ml
Amoxylin 2ml
Palm kernel oil 1ml

Evening/Night

Bcomplex 2ml
Amoxylin 2ml

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.