Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (148021 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by explosiveskull(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
IamAnderson:

Gustaf is a fine boy ooh, I don't know why you're complaining wink
vincentjk:

Alright. Noted
What is wrong with my dog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyOgwi_wYoM

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Came back from work today only to realize that the boys have been released by my mum. They were outside relaxing, Played with them and as Augusto being a pup he became exhausted and wanted to rest lol cheesy

Took few shorts before heading to the kitchen to make them something to have as dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by DogWhisperer(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
animalhuman:

Thanks brother. Caring and upkeep is an obligation and my duty as well.

Everyone, this is the breeder of my boy Augusto

He is surely going to blow your mind soon bro keep up the good work
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by DogWhisperer(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
agboedeh:
u breed nice dogs bro. Keep up d good work

Thanks boss we try our best to bring the best out of what we have.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
DogWhisperer:

He is surely going to blow your mind soon bro keep up the good work

I believe your words sir.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
explosiveskull:
What is wrong with my dog?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyOgwi_wYoM
what kind of answer are you expecting?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Eveezy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
vincentjk:
Came back from work today only to realize that the boys have been released by my mum. They were outside relaxing, Played with them and as Augusto being a pup he became exhausted and wanted to rest lol cheesy

Took few shorts before heading to the kitchen to make them something to have as dinner.
Walai if you still decide to let go of Gustaf, I don’t mind taking him in
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Eveezy:

Walai if you still decide to let go of Gustaf, I don’t mind taking him in

Lol really? I told you he has grown bigger within the past 1month and it's a good thing. He now looks good right?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Eveezy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
vincentjk:

Lol really? I told you he has grown bigger within the past 1month and it's a good thing. He now looks good right?
Yes and he has always been good to me oo, didn’t really understand your why b4. Abeg let him go oooo! To me sha
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Eveezy:

Yes and he has always been good to me oo, didn’t really understand your why b4. Abeg let him go oooo! To me sha

Lol no yawa bro. Will let you know in due time tho person don first you sha

Where's your location?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Eveezy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
vincentjk:

Lol no yawa bro. Will let you know in due time tho person don first you sha

Where's your location?
Lol, I no near u oo, me na lagos
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Eveezy:

Lol, I no near u oo, me na lagos

Quite far
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Quite far
where do you stay?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2019
IamAnderson:

where do you stay?

I'm in nasarawa but close to abuja

What about you?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Was outside reading and watching them lie around, play and run everywhere all day then suddenly it hit me that Augusto had clocked 3months old and there are little changes on him already.

Picked an old kennel tie out chain, chain him up in order for him to get used to it because I'll be walking him this Christmas wink

Although he didn't show much sign of discomfort nor bark unnecessary asper being chained for the first time but he kept struggling to get his head off the little collar which wasn't possible at all cheesy

The pictures look cruel chaining a puppy but he didn't stay long tied up (like 30mins) then released him to take his lunch immediately as well as take water to avoid stress and dehyderation because the weather was kinda hot

Gustaf on the other hand had pity on him watching him struggle and biting the chain but he could do nothing. I wouldn't allow him distract augusto. Augusto is kinda being picky nowadays thereby selecting and eating what he likes then leaving the rest for me hmmmm. Augusto avoid me o

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
vincentjk:
. Augusto avoid me o
lol
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
vincentjk:
Was outside reading and watching them lie around, play and run everywhere all day then suddenly it hit me that Augusto had clocked 3months old and there are little changes on him already.

Picked an old kennel tie out chain, chain him up in order for him to get used to it because I'll be walking him this Christmas wink

Although he didn't show much sign of discomfort nor bark unnecessary asper being chained for the first time but he kept struggling to get his head off the little collar which wasn't possible at all cheesy

The pictures look cruel chaining a puppy but he didn't stay long tied up (like 30mins) then released him to take his lunch immediately as well as take water to avoid stress and dehyderation because the weather was kinda hot

Gustaf on the other hand had pity on him watching him struggle and biting the chain but he could do nothing. I wouldn't allow him distract augusto. Augusto is kinda being picky nowadays thereby selecting and eating what he likes then leaving the rest for me hmmmm. Augusto avoid me o
He is growing taller and longer. try white rice and chicken. Maybe he'll like it.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
agboedeh:
He is growing taller and longer. try white rice and chicken. Maybe he'll like it.

Yes he's growing in length especially, noticed it.

That's what I feed him but I use pork and goat meat instead of chicken though. I think he wants to know what I'll do to him lol
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by akinswaggs(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
House help o, my dog is always Hot anytime I go open his cage( his deeeek is always out) and most times he is sitting down, what can be the cause. He is still a virgin btw and just 1yr and a month old
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Jangelina: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2019
While we are buying dogs and other goods online, please let's be careful as not to get scammed by Mr Abiola Falele (08124209952 and 08066698102). To be forewarned. We are compiling a list of scammers in Nigeria so they wouldn't hurt so many people. Thank you for your audience

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Jangelina:
While we are buying dogs and other goods online, please let's be careful as not to get scammed by Mr Abiola Falele (08124209952 and 08066698102). To be forewarned. We are compiling a list of scammers in Nigeria so they wouldn't hurt so many people. Thank you for your audience

I saw one posted in a Facebook group "Dogs in naija" this morning, check it out and add it to the list as well. Thanks all the same
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
It came as a surprise and also a thing of joy upon hearing this great news, Augusto's mum was appraised 2days ago in abuja and she performed wonderfully. She didn't just perform wonderfully but was also the best appraised boerboel (including males and females) thereby scoring a whooping 83.8 for having the best topline, Angulation and movement as well. The breeder, myself and everyone who know beauty of HOK have been smiling upon hearing this result. Truly hardwork pays

Congrats Dogwhisperer

We look forward to getting more good results from her lineage which is augusto and beauty's pups

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by DogWhisperer(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
vincentjk:
It came as a surprise and also a thing of joy upon hearing this great news, Augusto's mum was appraised 2days ago in abuja and she performed wonderfully. She didn't just perform wonderfully but was also the best appraised boerboel (including males and females) thereby scoring a whooping 83.8 for having the best topline, Angulation and movement as well. The breeder, myself and everyone who know beauty of HOK have been smiling upon hearing this result. Truly hardwork pays

Congrats Dogwhisperer

We look forward to getting more good results from her lineage which is augusto and beauty's pups

Thanks bro for your kind words
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Endy10(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hi vincentjk,

Don't mean to digress from the intent of the thread, but I read you might be open to Gustaf joining a new home. I would like to thrown my name in the hat. Would have sent this in an email but I don't want it to get lost in your inbox

I'm actually a dog trainer. Haven't had a dog since after Romeo. I feel Gustaf and I would be a good match (if you decide he needs a new home)

Would like to say why I would be right for him, but like I said earlier, I wouldn't want to digress
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Endy10:
Hi vincentjk,

Don't mean to digress from the intent of the thread, but I read you might be open to Gustaf joining a new home. I would like to thrown my name in the hat. Would have sent this in an email but I don't want it to get lost in your inbox

I'm actually a dog trainer. Haven't had a dog since after Romeo. I feel Gustaf and I would be a good match (if you decide he needs a new home)

Would like to say why I would be right for him, but like I said earlier, I wouldn't want to digress

You're not derailing the thread at all long as what you're requesting/asking is dog related

Now I'll ask you this. Where are you located?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Endy10(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
vincentjk:

You're not derailing the thread at all long as what you're requesting/asking is dog related

Now I'll ask you this. Where are you located?

I stay in Lagos
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Endy10:

I stay in Lagos

Give me your WhatsApp number let see
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Endy10(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
vincentjk:

Give me your WhatsApp number let see

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2019
vincentjk:

Congrats Dogwhisperer

this is nice, I'm already seeing that Augusto will be outstanding when. he's grown grin

I mistakenly unfollowed the thread and I didn't even see this update when you posted sad , I just remembered I haven't seen any updates in a while so I searched for it again
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2019
akinswaggs:
House help o, my dog is always Hot anytime I go open his cage( his deeeek is always out) and most times he is sitting down, what can be the cause. He is still a virgin btw and just 1yr and a month old
erection in dogs doesn't necessarily have to do with libido unlike humans.
sometimes it's not even an erection, a dog's penis leaves the sheath when the dog stays in a particular position like sitting down.
erection in dogs can be because of happiness, excitement, or just boredom it's actually rarely because of libido tbh
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by akinswaggs(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

erection in dogs doesn't necessarily have to do with libido unlike humans.
sometimes it's not even an erection, a dog's penis leaves the sheath when the dog stays in a particular position like sitting down.
erection in dogs can be because of happiness, excitement, or just boredom it's actually rarely because of libido tbh

Alright, that means my dog is doing just fine I presume
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

this is nice, I'm already seeing that Augusto will be outstanding when. he's grown grin

I mistakenly unfollowed the thread and I didn't even see this update when you posted sad , I just remembered I haven't seen any updates in a while so I searched for it again

Yes very nice as we all felt good upon the announcement of the results. Yes augusto is growing and developing as well, what do you think of that video you saw on my WhatsApp statues?

Would have uploaded it here for the followers of this thread to see but it won't be easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.