Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry (33645 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry / Top 3 Music Collaborations That Made Wizkid Go International [video] / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Promiseisaac(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2018
there names only, will tell u if the manage to sing it will be rubbish
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by encryptjay(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Nygma:

Power abi?
Yes, 50 cent.
Power too dope.
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by TonyBankz(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2018
Efe ft migos,drake-somebody remix
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
NathanKAY:
OP x Sense
Another collaboration yet to happen.
oh my Lawd....savagery
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by iMig(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
It wasn't a collabo. Wizzy liked it n jump on it.
Lloydmario:
Kiss Daniel - Good Time (Remix) ft.
Wizkid ..
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by phoenix17(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2018
2Face and alabi pasuma
Sonnie Ade and kolinton.....
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by brightalo17: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2018
harlee:
Kiss Daniel has done a song with tiwa and obo,op I guess you was still in creche
What is the WAS doing there next time kindly use WERE .
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Adex097: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2018
trustyshoess:

Yeasss Asa and Brymo! Been saying this for a long time. If it happens, I will die a happy woman
Lol, i thought i was the only one. Feels good to know i'm not alone. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by EMMYNENTLY: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
adaksbullet:
Olamide and ajasa nko
Abeg who be Ajasa? shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by tytunji29(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
twentyk:
S/o to every bored,jobless,under employed nigga out there,omo he nor easy at all...

Open ur eyes young blood this is a big rich town....And
we just come from the poorest part..
And legal or illegal baby we gotta make it.....

legal or ILLEGALLY ......... kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by maestroz: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pasuma featuring Osupa Saheed

Pastor Chris featuring Pastor Adeboye

Olamide featuring Don Moen

1 Like

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by lebete3000: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
twentyk:
S/o to every bored,jobless,under employed nigga out there,omo he nor easy at all...

I never took a straight path nowhere, life's full of twist and turns, bumps & bruises, i live, I learn...

Bro gimme the 411 men... mooredavid298@gmail.com is da beep.
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by emperormossad(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
nnamezie87:
Okorocha vs Statue

Might never happen

Blood of...
grin
I will look forward to it sha
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by krushdripper(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
harlee:
Kiss Daniel has done a song with tiwa and obo,op I guess you was still in creche
Your blindness madt gan !! shocked
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by krushdripper(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Terry G and d banj, wande coal and M.I.. I could go on and on.
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Davicool1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Adex097:
I seriously need an ASA * BRYMO collaboration cry

Then maybe a Johnny Drille * Nonso Amadi smiley
. He go too make sense I swear.
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Saheed9: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
beautiful nubia × ASA
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Saheed9: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
EMMYNENTLY:
Abeg who be Ajasa? shocked
indomie generation spotted. Lord of Ajasa he's ID Cabasa's friend

1 Like

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by TrendedNG(f): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trended! is one of Africa's Most Trusted Source of Pop Culture. ❤️ Visit now us now for latest new and entertainment in Nigeria! - http://www.trended.com.ng

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by konfused: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
twentyk:

50 cent....Power Theme song

I love that song, also Hustlers Ambition by 50cent
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Binchim(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Adex097:

That will be so dope and deep
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Iamthoney(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
harlee:
My guess...you didn't read the post with rapt attention. Do go back and read it....shalom

1 Like

Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Ojuororun(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
WIZKID FT SMALL DOCTOR .cheesycheesy
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Lyord69(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Adex097:

U’re on track bro ...
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Elnida: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
harlee:

i guess u were the one in creche.
read again. Davido and Tiwa were featured in woju rmx.
wat class are U? or haven't U read any comprehensive book to have the ability to comprehend simple phrases?
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by wiseboss(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by cooljoe(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
young 6 and Erriga
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by tiswell(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
twentyk:

POWER bro.POWERsmiley
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by FeelDeMusic: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Brymo and Asa!!!
Sorry, but I don't agree. Brymo is a jerk who calls himself the "best in the music industry", Asa doesn't need that guy to work with her. Yeah they've got a similar sound and their voices would go nice, but I want their personalities to be compatible too.

I've always thought she'd do a great collabo with Ronnie Davis, reggae singer... till I found out he died..... her and Ziggie Marley would probably do very well! Or her and Adeh Gbolahan.
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by lildush(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
LIL dush feat davido coming soon. watch out
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Davido324(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Follysho777:
Ata Wewe and Jay Z; Kwam1 and 50 Cents; Pasuma and Beyonce; Saheed Osupa and Lil Wayne ... grin
dis sense wey u no get, na nw i no say na family problem
c as ur fada open teeth dey drink and shame no catch u, u con still upload am for here
Re: See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry by Follysho777: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Davido324:

dis sense wey u no get, na nw i no say na family problem
c as ur fada open teeth dey drink and shame no catch u, u con still upload am for here

Oh... My sincere apologies for using ur dad's pix without ur family's consent. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Fly Suit" - Dija Steps Out In New Suit Style (Photo) / Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday / Davido Thrills Crowd As Infinix Hosts Fans Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.