Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,037 members, 7,825,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (61676 Views)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Deo1986(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2018
But they still pay for their flight ticket abi? Next news.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Oluwambo147(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
fake list. no rising sun own? grin cheesy
haaaaahaaaaaaa vision 2010000
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2018
With only school passport, you can enter Nigeria
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by BABANGBALI: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Histrings08:
God abeg dash me that of USA...
at what age?at age 79?wetin you wan take and do again?it's over man, start thinking of how to buy your coffin now and not the US visa grin grin tongue
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by BABANGBALI: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2018
justscorchone:
That Switzerland passport look sexy
begin fok am now

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by BABANGBALI: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
jerryteez:
What of Canada....
bros you get eye problem o

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by seangy4konji: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
lol
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Brains1990:
where is d one of d Federal republic of sh1t hole?
That one is topping the most useless passport in the world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by livebynite: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Will.garri price now be reduced ? angry
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by BlackAdam55(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Okoyeifeanyi95:
With only school passport, you can enter Nigeria
who told u that undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by smileyoo: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
onehouse:

Have you consider studies in Sweden as a way to relocate there? hit me up and let's have words if interested...
noted. but am still praying and hoping bubu never got to win, if that happens, then i 'll be convinced nigeria is caused, then i 've no other choice than to re-locate.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by somehow: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
You can travel to the spirit world with this passport.
yeyerolling:
fake list. no rising sun own? grin cheesy
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yay my country is No1. I thank God for my parents

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by AerialMapper: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
trustyshoess:

My Nigerian passport expired last year and i was considering applying for a visa for my visit this christmas but people have been telling me not to bother applying, that renewing the passport is the best option. However , with all this recent talk of scarcity of passport booklets, I'm confused

You can actually apply via Post but be sure that you will receive no acknowledgement of receipt of the passport. No one will reply your emails and no one will pick the phone but you will eventually receive the passport back with your visa

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by somehow: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is a lie.
Runaway:
As for Nigeria, if u hold any of the 207 passports, u can travel to Nigeria without Visa.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by bullofafrica: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
yes your sophisticated PASSPORT can take you round the world but the only place it never take to is HEAVEN in which the only passport there is righteous and holiness in God.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by frankkky: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Funny enough UK passport will soon leave the spot it is on now because of Brexit because they will longer be in the EU
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by erico2k2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
frankkky:
Funny enough UK passport will soon leave the spot it is on now because of Brexit because they will longer be in the EU
Nah that wont happen, people can stil migrate to visit, but residency would be that which would change,the Ukpassport can go to the US, but to live and work you need a permit.Same would be the faith of UK citizens in the EU. but then again the vast majority of Uk people who seek work outside the Uk are young people on gap year or expertrates.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by afbstrategies: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
bullofafrica:
yes your sophisticated PASSPORT can take you round the world but the only place it never take to is HEAVEN in which the only passport there is righteous and holiness in God.

I like your attitude but there's heaven on this earth as well. Appreciate what deserves appreciation.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:
Me waiting patiently to see if Nigeria will make the list...I doubt not when one dullard from daura has finished my dear country.

#Fuckdedullard

Lol, bro., you go wait tire ooo grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by pgodson7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
I was actually waiting to see if any of the persons who will comment will be as recent as u in terms of information. Ur head dey game
martineverest:
this list is outdated.....Singapore,japan and Germany are top.

the new list was unveiled this morning...lazy moderators should learn to verify before posting on frontpage
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by westernized: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
binsanni:
Were is Nigeria passports?
see Nigeria inside ur toros
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by pgodson7(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
go to market and check
livebynite:
Will.garri price now be reduced ? angry
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Burgerlomo: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
afbstrategies:
I thank God for #2 and my green too. smiley

Glory be to God cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by henryboyspaco(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
very soon...Nigeria will be on that list.
I mean very soon....say 3080 grin grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by olujastro: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
trustyshoess:

My Nigerian passport expired last year and i was considering applying for a visa for my visit this christmas but people have been telling me not to bother applying, that renewing the passport is the best option. However , with all this recent talk of scarcity of passport booklets, I'm confused
Passport booklet scarcity has since ended early last year. My friends that went to Nigerian embassy in Sweden in June 2017 all got theirs same day. I renewed mine this January during my Christmas holiday in Nigeria and I also got it.
Just apply for passport so that the embassy people don't frustrate you for seeking visa to enter your country.
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by maestroz: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chai!

The Nigerian passport can only take you to the kingdom of Daura...
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by Ricewax(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
martineverest:
this list is outdated.....Singapore,japan and Germany are top.

the new list was unveiled this morning...lazy moderators should learn to verify before posting on frontpage

No mind dem...
Re: 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World by maestroz: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
akinfestusexcel:
THE PHOTO IN MY OWN PASSPORT... WHERE CAN I ENTER?? grin grin

Hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room / Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.