Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? (3962 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2010
190:

Her 1st husband died during childbirth
2nd one ran away to sokoto
3rd one is currently @ yaba left
and the last husband is in Kirikiri prisons

shes a fine young lady with full blown bosom!e and back-a$$,u wud love her immediately
u set your eyes on her, and b4 i 4get shes got an accent too!!
her names in platimunk,
shes not xpensive just 3.5milllion naira
when are u paying the money!! angry angry

who would marry a woman with a funny history?what happens to her 5th husband?from basic maths or logic it's obvious her 5th husband is going down too.accent means nothing too me.If I wanted one I wouldnt marry a Nigerian with an accent.get it?Bossoms aint everythg man, from B or C and above should do.I dont mind a DD anyway.even at that her bossoms cant be as good as I would want if it becomes a factor.never!Platinummunk sounds like sound like she lives in the monanstry(as in monk) or forest(as in golden monkey).
no offences just kidding
please recommend someone else.even if she is bossomless or a$$less.thanks for your genuine serious concern
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by davidif: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
omo, i no go lie too u man. i am beginning to be attracted to girls without bossoms and backsides. He be like say i don outgrow or maybe its because of the fact that i live in a place where a lot of people are not that "physical blessed" meaning that i am beginning to settle for anything sha.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by Keplers: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
nice one mannn
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by galatico(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
I have a cousin I can hook you up with she's pretty and decent!!!!
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 190: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
4evayoung:

who would marry a woman with a funny history?what happens to her 5th husband?from basic maths or logic it's obvious her 5th husband is going down too.accent means nothing too me.If I wanted one I wouldnt marry a Nigerian with an accent.get it?Bossoms aint everythg man, from B or C and above should do.I dont mind a DD anyway.even at that her bossoms cant be as good as I would want if it becomes a factor.never!Platinummunk sounds like sound like she lives in the monanstry(as in monk) or forest(as in golden monkey).
no offences just kidding
please recommend someone else.even if she is bossomless or a$$less.thanks for your genuine serious concern

ok theres another good gurl i know of,
her name is MAMA-GEE,
currently she is decleared wanted in PORTHARCOURT
for armed robbery and she raped 11 men to death,
shes also a good choice and shes a nairalander as well
her brideprice is like say, 2million naira
you go like pay!!

note all these babes im giving you are all nairalanders so incase u are interested
i have all their phone #s on my palm!
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by Hauwa1: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
you know, they search for that homely gal when they are really hungry of egusi, ogbono, ofe ewu, ofe onugbu, ofe crayfish and all the heart clogging food.

when hungry don catch them and they are tired of burger and kfc instant meal, they remember naija gals  wink
we dey nigeria boku, common in, come get us cheesy
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
Cute500:

u never even commented on your ''coming home soon'', this soon could mean days,weeks,months,years or centuries grin which one is it?

send me an email.check my profile for my e-address.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
galatico:

I have a cousin I can hook you up with she's pretty and decent!!!!

my email is on my profile.tell your cousin to send me an email or send her email to me.we can sort every other thg out
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 1:36pm On May 01, 2010
*Hauwa*:

you know, they search for that homely gal when they are really hungry of egusi, ogbono, ofe ewu, ofe onugbu, ofe crayfish and all the heart clogging food.

when hungry don catch them and they are tired of burger and kfc instant meal, they remember naija gals  wink

I actually love good food(african or otherwise).I unfortunately dont get that all the time.where do u stay n where u from?send me an email if you dont mind.talk later
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by davidif: 2:59am On May 02, 2010
*Hauwa*:

when hungry don catch them and they are tired of burger and kfc instant meal, they remember naija gals wink

You are soooooooooooo right, the reason why i don't want to marry a girl that is not from my tribe is because i want somebody who can cook naija food for me and someone who can speak my native language and can teach my kids how to do so.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WANT SOMEONE I CAN WORSHIP WITH NAIJA STYLE. IRON SHARPENETH IRON.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 2:57pm On May 03, 2010
davidif:

You are soooooooooooo right, the reason why i don't want to marry a girl that is not from my tribe is because i want somebody who can cook naija food for me and someone who can speak my native language and can teach my kids how to do so.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WANT SOMEONE I CAN WORSHIP WITH NAIJA STYLE. IRON SHARPENETH IRON.

yeah right
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2010
Marriage is about families in Africa.ones the families are involed the wild girl behaves her self unless the one that did not recieve trainning.

The expectations of Nigerians girls depending on the type ofgirls are very high.They are very materialistic,and they are ever watching out for somebody who can finance the fast life style.They have phones for everyday use and the one for special occasion in Nigeria.

So you need somebody that is trustworthy to introduce you to the girl to ,that will be better that going all out since you dont stay there.

Secondly its better to get girls that you are higher than educationally and interms of finance.I dont know but i think it brings respect.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 4:04pm On May 03, 2010
olas2u:

Marriage is about families in Africa.ones the families are involed the wild girl behaves her self unless the one that did not recieve trainning.

The expectations of Nigerians girls depending on the type ofgirls are very high.They are very materialistic,and they are ever watching out for somebody who can finance the fast life style.They have phones for everyday use and the one for special occasion in Nigeria.

So you need somebody that is trustworthy to introduce you to the girl to ,that will be better that going all out since you dont stay there.

Secondly its better to get girls that you are higher than educationally and interms of finance.I dont know but i think it brings respect.

so can I trust you?If you think so send me an email of details of how to reach you and numbers/emails of them girls you think are good enough.ok?Thanks
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by funkkybabe(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2010
@poster.

i am suspicious of guys who generalise that all d 9ja girls they meet abroad r not marriageable, I know a good number of good single girls in the Uk and in Nigeria, but if ur reason for going to pick a girl from 9ja is because all d girls u meet r bad, i wd suggest u check urself first, cos either u r a player looking to use some girl, or u might have issues u need sorting out, otherwise u will keep meeting bad girls even in 9ja as well.

Just my 2 cents, btw, i have never met any Nigerian that smokes in d UK, while i know there are some, but it might mean u've been looking in d wrong places.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 7:21am On May 04, 2010
funkkybabe:

@poster.

i am suspicious of guys who generalise that all d 9ja girls they meet abroad r not marriageable, I know a good number of good single girls in the Uk and in Nigeria, but if your reason for going to pick a girl from 9ja is because all d girls u meet r bad, i wd suggest u check urself first, cos either u r a player looking to use some girl, or u might have issues u need sorting out, otherwise u will keep meeting bad girls even in 9ja as well.

Just my 2 cents, btw, i have never met any Nigerian that smokes in d UK, while i know there are some, but it might mean u've been looking in d wrong places.

far from it.If you meet me, you would break up with your bf(if u have any).lol.my point is simple.I am very diff n havent seen what you claim you see.maybe all the single girls you know stay in some monanstry around.do u stay in the east end or richmond area?I cld come see u n take u out.lol.seriously around where are you?
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by montega(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2010
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 10:57pm On May 04, 2010
190:

ok theres another good gurl i know of,
her name is MAMA-GEE,
currently she is decleared wanted in PORTHARCOURT
for armed robbery and she despoiled 11 men to death,
shes also a good choice and shes a nairalander as well
her brideprice is like say, 2million naira
you go like pay!!

note all these babes im giving you are all nairalanders so incase u are interested
i have all their phone #s on my palm!

only women with one evil past or the other.dont you have someone with some clean slate or at least a slate with some space to write on?please search for me n get back to me .thanks for your concern man. grin
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 11:12pm On May 05, 2010
Thanking those who have contacted me so far and asking the shy ones to send mails.I appreciate everyone.I would appreciate many more still.Thanks.One love
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 190: 12:47am On May 06, 2010
Have you ever considered one certian babe ayyetymama..
shes based in new york,
although she used to be a confirmed lesbian in nigeria
before going to italy (TO MAKE SOME MONEY FROM ITALIAN STREETS)
She has since made some money and is now looking for a man to settle down with
the good thing about her is that she is no longer in the game but she has people
who she controls that are still in the game, if you are game, contact me so i can arrange you both
her current brideprice, xtremly cheap, say like 1million naira, pay it to my PHB account and i would get her for you
within 24hrs,

awaiting response!
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by mendomp: 1:58am On May 06, 2010
TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER,

HEY MY BROTHER, THE ONLY ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS THIS, PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY , DID I SAY PRAY? AND PRAY EVEN SOME MORE!

AFTER THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY, O BOY, IF YOU ARE PATIENT ENOUGH YOU CAN FIND A GIRL OVERSEAS IF YOU ARE LUCKY SHE MIGHT FIT SOME OF YOU CRITERIA, MOST OF THE TIME FINDING A GIRL OVERSEAS MEANS SETTLING PERIOD! LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER, THE SELECTION OF WOMEN OVER SEAS IS BIT SMALL SO YOU JUST GOTTA SETTLE, I DRAW SIMILARITIES TO GOING TO BUY A SHIRT IN A NAIJA STORE, WHERE ALL YOU SEE ARE T.M SHIRTS BUT YOU GO TO BLOOMINGALES OR NORDSTROMS, AND YOU HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF DESIGNERS TO CHOSE FROM! LOL!

ANYWAY, I SUGGEST IF YOU WANT A CHIC FROM NAIJA MAKE SURE YOU MOVE BACK TO NAIJA PERMANENTLY AND THEN TAKE YOUR TIME WEED OUT THE USELESS ONES. DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF TRYING TO RELOCATE HER TO THE US/UK IMMEDIATELY AT LEAST NOT FOR THE FIRST FIVE YEARS.
TRUST ME ON THIS.
HOPE THIS HELPS,
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by mamus2010(f): 8:55am On May 07, 2010
@ OP,

This reminds me of the programme, The Bachelor. while i like the programme and find it interesting, i only have one observation which is that most of the time, the relationship with the lady chosen after the show doesn't ever last long. now the challenge with a public announcement and subsequent response to your vacancy advert is that you are going to get 'applications' from people who know they are competing with others, and will put their best foot forward in other to get the position advertised for. it is only when you have made a choice and the person feels like she has won the prize before you start to know who you truly picked, reminds me of some guy that was recruited as a senior manager in a commercial bank. after the recruitment it was obvious that all the guy had was swagger. he told lies upon lies. he could hardly get the job done and it was no surprise to anyone when the banking tsunami swept him away.

having said that, i have a couple of words for you.

1. please note that not every girl that appears 'decent' actually does have a good heart, so focus on the heart and the intentions behind her every action believe me, that will make a whole world of difference.
2. have conversations with the people you have shortlisted (u must have done that by now i assume), look out for the one that shows concern about you. some people want to marry because its time to, some just want kids, some cant be bothered about what happens to you, just dish out the money when they ask for it. i say this because you will discover that when life starts to happen to you guys, all you have will be each other. and if your partner is not focused on you, then you may not find shows funny.
3. ask questions that bother on finances, believe me if you marry a woman that doesnt know how to handle her pocket, you can be rest assured that your pocket will go the same way as hers - empty all the time.
4. find out how she treats the people around her and how the people around her perceive her believe me these people know her better than you do.
5. and more than anything, start by being friends. that way both of you are objective about issues and flaws.

err , hope the lecture was not too long . all the best in your search and please keep us posted. let us know when you find her and if indeed she is from our great Nairaland.
smiley
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by proudly9ja(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2010
Its kind of ironical that Ive met a lot of 'good' girls inthe UK who want to go back home to find the 'right' man and guys doing the same thing.

I have also heard a lot of sad stories in this regard - One guy brought the girl back to the UK after the Naija marriage and she dumped him when she got here. Not only that, she got half of his hard earned money too!

The truth about living here in UK is the social aspect of life is very much different from Naija. In Naija, there are always opportunities to meet people of the opposite gender. In the UK, its restricted to church/mosque, school (if you're still in school), clubs and parties. Unfortunaely, few want to marry people they meet in clubs so the range gets even smaller. If you attend a church/mosque with a little population, then it gets even worse. cheesy. If you are in school, chances are that the girl/boy you are eyeing has a bf/gf waiting for her/him in Naija.
Thats why I think there's a challenge with meeting the 'right' person here in the UK.

Whichever way you want to get her/him, whether you want to go home or stay here, just remember to pray hard and trust God more. Marriage na a forever thingy not something one leaves to chance
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 8:15pm On May 08, 2010
190:

Have you ever considered one certian babe ayyetymama..
shes based in new york,
although she used to be a confirmed lesbian in nigeria
before going to italy (TO MAKE SOME MONEY FROM ITALIAN STREETS)
She has since made some money and is now looking for a man to settle down with
the good thing about her is that she is no longer in the game but she has people
who she controls
that are still in the game, if you are game, contact me so i can arrange you both
her current brideprice, xtremly cheap, say like 1million naira, pay it to my PHB account and i would get her for you
within 24hrs,

awaiting response!

Do you care about your fellow Nigerians at all?With such terrible histories,all your recommendees' bride prices are above the million mark.Cant u accept payment in dols?Let me pay into your dollar account.lol.put in another way,do u have anyone that's worth some hard currencies? Is it only ashewos,robbers,gangsters,atics,antaras,anties,etc you can recommend?lol
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 13, 2010
@ poster firstly i hope u are not trying to get easy lays on nairaland.I have met loads of men claiming to want to settle down esp those coming home from abroad ladies beware i want to settle down is a new line to chop clean mouth. wink also if you are serious and conduct yourself in a responsible manner what is to stop you from attracting a nice gal when you come home. thirdly i sincerely hope you have got a good job back there and can take care of a wife.dont ever be desperate when it comes to marriage just treat it like any other project u are venturing into u must remember its a lifetime commitment and u deserve the best.finally goodluck in your search.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 10:27am On May 14, 2010
andromida:

@ poster firstly i hope u are not trying to get easy lays on nairaland.I have met loads of men claiming to want to settle down esp those coming home from abroad ladies beware i want to settle down is a new line to chop clean mouth. wink also if you are serious and conduct yourself in a responsible manner what is to stop you from attracting a nice gal when you come home. thirdly i sincerely hope you have got a good job back there and can take care of a wife.dont ever be desperate when it comes to marriage just treat it like any other project u are venturing into u must remember its a lifetime commitment and u deserve the best.finally goodluck in your search.

trying to get easy lays on nairaland do you think it's hard to get laid here or sth?
a new line to chop clean mouth. I do not have to come this far to get laid.Common are girls that hard to get?They are evrywhere,good bad and ugly ready at anytym if I want.Not as difficult as u thnk my dear
i sincerely hope you have got a good job back y SINCERELY hope,are u interested in me?You sound too dgtweru for me pls.no thanks
can take care of a wife does it make any semse to u to be on a wild search for a wife without having wat it takes to cater for her?

Think before you post print.Thank u
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 28Schweet(f): 10:37am On May 14, 2010
4evayoung - what's wrong with you, that the ladies where you are @ didn't convince you that you're good enough to marry & what pray tell, makes you think there's a woman waiting for you to come and knock her off her feet, in addition, keep in mind, like attracts like, so if ur good you'll attract a 'good' woman, wherever she is tongue
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 10:45am On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

4evayoung - what's wrong with you, that the ladies where you are @ didn't convince you that you're good enough to marry & what pray tell, makes you think there's a woman waiting for you to come and knock her off her feet, in addition, keep in mind, like attracts like, so if your good you'll attract a 'good' woman, wherever she is tongue

I dont understand YOUR language of communication.The pucntuations are a bit scatered.Please rephrase if u dnt mind.

A lot of people think marriage is just about meeting a nice girl or some virgin.I have seen some good girls but not ''marriageable''.When you grow older or have some more experience or listen to other ppls experiences, you would understand better
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 28Schweet(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

4evayoung - what's wrong with you[b];[/b] that the ladies where you are @ didn't convince you that you're good enough to marry, & what pray tell, makes you think there's a woman waiting for you to come and knock her off her feet[b]: [/b] in addition, keep in mind, like attracts like, so if your good you'll attract a 'good' woman, wherever she is tongue
good enough for you master[i][/i],

I guess I forgot to mention I'm married,
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 10:56am On May 14, 2010
Married isnt equivalent to experience/exposure.I believe with time you would eventually get there anyway.congrats
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 28Schweet(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2010
you presume, i don't have the experience,
i've got plenty experience and exposure, a 'good' man and 'good' woman, don't make a 'good' relationship, consider that, whilst casting your eyes yonder for a 'good' nigerian woman to marry,
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by Emmbi: 12:30pm On May 14, 2010
Yes u can still find them but open your eyes.
Re: Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? by 4evayoung: 3:10pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

you presume, i don't have the experience,
i've got plenty experience and exposure, a 'good' man and 'good' woman, don't make a 'good' relationship, consider that, whilst casting your eyes yonder for a 'good' nigerian woman to marry,

my point exactly.I am happy you just realised that.I know many good girls to pick from but I dont just want the good but the best.Nairaland has the good,the bad and the ugly.Only the best will come to me.Only the best will survive my tests.doubt me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me / Guys, Be Warned: Top 10 Signs She’ll Make A Bad Wife / Come And Be Saved Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.