Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. (946 Views)

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / SUKUK Islamic Bond Is A Way To Islamize Nigeria Through Back Door –CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by mekaboy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
When I read about the investment of 16 billion sukuk or whatever it is called on SE roads I laughed. Who is the federal government trying to deceive?

Trying to create the impression that they are doing the the SE a favor? Nonsense.

How can u invest a paltry sum of 16billion in the whole or SE, how many kilometers of road can it complete in a year?

When you owe each state in the SE a lot more than 16 billion spent in federal roads.

AMOUNT FG OWES STATES IN SE

Anambra = 43 Billion
Enugu = 25 Billion
Ebonyi = 21 billion
Abia = 5 Billion

So it is better for us that you pay the states what they spent on federal roads than the 16 billion peanut the entire SE has to share.

Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by Jokerman(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
The 16billion can still go a short way... its better than nothing is done...
Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by joudini(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
That Sukuk bond expenditure is a loan taken by the FG. What this actually means is that you have to demand greater share and implementation of the investment.

The loan will be paid by Nigerians. It's not an Islamic gift, it's a loan taken by the FG in your name and we know the regions that will barely contribute to the payment.
Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by mekaboy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
joudini:
That Sukuk bond expenditure is a loan taken by the FG. What this actually means is that you have to demand greater share and implementation of the investment.

The loan will be paid by Nigerians. It's not an Islamic gift, it's a loan taken by the FG in your name and we know the regions that will barely contribute to the payment.

Why borrow for us, when you owe us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by joudini(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
mekaboy:

Why borrow for us, when you owe us?

That's the point. The govt owes you but it would look better on their manifesto if they show pictures of infrastructure in alleged marginalised areas.

That's the same thing they did with the Ogoni clean up. Where are they now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by mbos: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
we dont need it all we need is biafra

1 Like

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by mekaboy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
mbos:
we dont need it all we need is biafra

Abeg carry your Biafra somewhere else . I don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by Yorubaskullmine: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
mekaboy:
When I read about the investment of 16 billion sukuk or whatever it is called on SE roads I laughed. Who is the federal government trying to deceive?

Trying to create the impression that they are doing the the SE a favor? Nonsense.

How can u invest a paltry sum of 16billion in the whole or SE, how many kilometers of road can it complete in a year?

When you owe each state in the SE a lot more than 16 billion spent in federal roads.

Anambra = 43 Billion
Enugu = 25 Billion
Ebonyi = 21 billion
Abia = 5 Billion

So it is better for us that you pay the states what they spent on federal roads than the 16 billion peanut the entire SE has to share.

Rubbish.
Buhari is a daura he goat.

2 Likes

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by Turantula(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
I think the hunger ravaged and disease infested Almajiri Northern region needs the God forsaken Sukuk Islamic terrorist bond more than any region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by nototribalist: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Buhari is a Bastardd

1 Like

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by olalat(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Senseless kids
Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by Basic123: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
confused Iboe people
They will still come back tomorrow to complain of marginalization

1 Like

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by mekaboy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Basic123:
confused Iboe people

They will still come back tomorrow to complain of marginalization

You are the one confused by APC government. Governors deep their hands in their purse to fix federal roads and you owe them. Only to come to announce you spent peanuts on the SE roads.

1 Like

Re: FG Keep Your Sukuk 16 Billion, SE Does Not Need It. by Enice(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
mekaboy:

Anambra = 43 Billion
Enugu = 25 Billion
Ebonyi = 21 billion
Abia = 5 Billion

Rubbish.
sorry to say this, you can rant all you want but you don't speak for the south east and never will.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Thing Happened In My Area Today / OBJ: Will Buhari Accept Kalu’s Challenge? / Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.