Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? (1759 Views)

There Is Really No Reason For Men To Get Married Anymore ?? / Rape: Does NO Really Means NO? / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
I was thinking recently on the complexity of some ladies. The answers guy receive from ladies varies, but when is their NO really NO.
These are bound to happen after NO:

1. The guy withdraws immediately, but the gal accuses him that he lacks perseverance

2. The gal says NO while YES is intended. I don't know the reason for this.

3. The gal says NO and stands on it.

4. The gal says NO so that she will not be tagged 'cheap'

5. The gal says NO to prove the seriousness of the guy

6. The gal says NO to win a point against the guy

7. The gal says NO because she wants to consider it.

Mature responses please : How do we know your NO is NO?
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by DWJOBScom(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
I don't care whatsoever meaning is given to it but "no" means pack up and leave her body alone.

If you are nice, you can pamper her and discover what the challenge is.

Respecting that NO will save you alot of drama on social media

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I don't care whatsoever meaning is given to it but "no" means pack up and leave her body alone.

If you are nice, you can pamper her and discover the challenge is.

Respecting that NO will save you alot of drama on social media

Hmmm... So, u don't press after the first NO

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by DWJOBScom(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Benard94:

You gain more when you wait!
You gain trust too when you don't get angry and storm off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
As a sales man, no means two things...

1) I am not interested

2) I am interested but not fully convinced.

It is up to you to know which...

P.s.This isn't for relationship ooo... Who that one help?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ladies are even avoiding the thread...
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by mespusinglez(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
I Don't Woo A Lady Twice Once She Said No... I Move On Don't Have Time To Play Gentlemanism i.e if that word exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
mespusinglez:
I Don't Woo A Lady Twice
Once She Said No...
I Move On
Don't Have Time To Play Gentlemanism i.e if that word exist

How do align that with perseverance...?
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Cadec007(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Benard94:
Ladies are even avoiding the thread...
noticed......some might not know when they really mean their no
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
noticed......some might not know when they really mean their no

This seems serious! They don't know when they really mean a NO?
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by marvin906(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
if a chick tell no
twice..
i don end that chapter..
buh really women are the most confused set of peeps in this world.. undecided undecided

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
if a chick tell no
twice..
i don end that chapter..
buh really women are the most confused set of peeps in this world.. undecided undecided

So your own na TWICE...
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Benard94:

When a woman tells me No instantly I GO
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by MissRaine69(f): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
I don’t do grey areas.
A no is followed by a reason why it’s a no
I won’t say no if I mean to say yes
Life is too short.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:
I don’t do grey areas.
A no is followed by a reason why it’s a no
I won’t say no if I mean to say yes
Life is too short.

First female to speak out... Others are hiding
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
My NO is always NO, I don't joke around, if I like you, I tell you, you will not beat me, I don't want you, I tell you a capital "NO". My decisions are not flexible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
I take the no of a lady straight as no. I don't try to read other meaning to it.

I don't try hard or persist when it comes to Wooing ladies because that is only a pretext for friend zoning me against my wish or turning me into a maga.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by victorian(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:

You gain more when you wait!
You gain trust too when you don't get angry and storm off

So true.

No is No.
Guys shouldnt push it ,nor get angry. It simply worsens the situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gals are just strolling in... Welcome
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Seun(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
No means no. If a girl says no when she means yes, or vice verse, you don’t want that type of dangerous liability (“alakoba”) in your life, so it’s still best to take the no as a no and move on quickly.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Mandrake007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
when you get physical with her and ram it into her dry if she let's out a loud scream like NOOOOOOOO!!! then she mean No.
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Blackhawk01: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
My No is No! If you like crawl till Jesus comes, I no go look your side. Just move on please. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by HeWrites(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:
My No is No! If you like crawl till Jesus comes, I no go look your side. Just move on please. cool

What if tarty billion is involved cheesy
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Hintboy: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mandrake007:
when you get physical with her and ram it into her dry if she let's out a loud scream like NOOOOOOOO!!! then she mean No.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Seun:
No means no. If a girl says no when she means yes, or vice verse, you don’t want that type of dangerous liability (“alakoba”) in your life, so it’s still best to take the no as a no and move on quickly.

What if she is testing your perseverance or proving not cheap? There are cases where NO turned to YES. Besides, I have heard gals chirping out regrets when the guy refused to press further.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by sod09(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
No means no, I don't know why some guys read meaning to it like she didn't mean it.
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by sod09(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Benard94:

What if she is testing your perseverance or proving not cheap? There are cases where NO turned to YES. Besides, I have heard gals chirping out regrets when the guy refused to press further.
yeah that's true have been there before, she went further to tell me how she was enjoying it that she only said the no to see how I will beg her.
Well I told her I didn't regret respecting her NO.
Prevention is better than cure most of these ladies are confused
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
No means no. If a girl says no when she means yes, or vice verse, you don’t want that type of dangerous liability [b](“alakoba”) [/b]in your life, so it’s still best to take the no as a no and move on quickly.

dangerous liability (“alakoba”)

i am rofling here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Benard94(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2018
sod09:
yeah that's true have been there before, she went further to tell me how she was enjoying it that she only said the no to see how I will beg her.
Well I told her I didn't regret respecting her NO.
Prevention is better than cure most of these ladies are confused

Invariably, she later said YES
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Adamummya(f): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
most times women say no, for you to press futher so they won't look so cheap
for me,my no is my no, the only time i regretted saying no was when sm1 asked me to send my account number .
Re: Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sometimes it's complicated

(1) (Reply)

“I've Been Married For 7yrs, But I Get Wet Whenever I See A Handsome, Strong Man / Man Stabbed To Death For Sleeping With His Nephew's Wife & Boasting About It / What's Wrong In A Woman Wanting Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.