Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Articles For A Campus Mag Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Articles For A Campus Mag Needed (648 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Articles For A Campus Mag Needed by 9japple(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
i'm a resource editor for Campus Mingles a sizzling spicy and spectacular campus mag to hit the market nationwide soon. we are now poised to receive feature articles on virtually any topic that would interest the nigerian student/youth. if you think you are intellectually gifted enough to work with us, join the crew cos we need correspondents (male and female) in all the universities in nigeria.i am based in uniport. send your articles, applications, jokes, sensational issues you want us to feature or conduct a poll on, true life stories,etc now. we have a reward system for those who want to work with u on the crew. robinson amazino, 08068429492, waywitwurdz@yahoo.com
Re: Articles For A Campus Mag Needed by kamalcole(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
What knd r u lk @? I could drop lines on sex & related issues.if int let mi no.
Re: Articles For A Campus Mag Needed by 9japple(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2010
hi Kamal, the instruction is simple, if you want to work with us send me a mail or call the number i left behind. Any issue /topic is welcome. you might include a sample in your email
Re: Articles For A Campus Mag Needed by kamalcole(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2010
@poster you dont strike me like an editor & if u re,u're a mediocre one cos ur use of english lang does not convince me you're qualified to be one.4 ur info im 2 big to work for u & ur cheap pamphlets.i was goin 2 offer frm my wealth of experience cos ive dere done dat & now u just blown it.gd luck 2 u & ur lowlife pamphlets.
Re: Articles For A Campus Mag Needed by 9japple(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2010
hi Kamal, you seem to want to start a beef. Don't beg the question, instructions were doled out, you didn't follow them instead you are bringing issues not related to the matter. you seem to have an inferiority complex. we at CampusMingles accept stuff from people and rate them, if it meets the standard we set(which is based on that for a softsell mag) we use it, reward the writer and if the writer feels confident enough to work with us on a long term basis, we welcome him/her onto our crew. you need to check your comprehension skills, my brother. humble your self so you can be exhalted otherwise sterner humiliations than these await you in future if you carry on this attitude. Besides almost everyone who came for our screening was offering the same service you claim to have, so it seems your genre has become ordinary and commonplace. i could easily browse out celebrity takes and articles on the motivational stuff you say you are good at. we need feature articles on unique concepts, uncommon facts, exclusive activities on our universities etc. Next time do not make your inefficiency and ingenuity so apparent. disguise it with some formality and humility.

(1) (Reply)

Am Fly Gerian T-shirt / Writers Showcase Urself To The World / Who Needs His Book Published?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.