Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. (19999 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / STORY: Babe In Total Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
They say each day comes with its blessings and I guess some also come with their curse...let me cuT to the chase here.
It was just another afternoon on campus and we had just finished a hectic biology practical and some of my coursemates and I decided to just chill at a little and have some snacks and fizzy drinks.we were about 7:3guys and 4girls. Among the guys,was chuks: a really cute dude who had a serious crush on me,every1 in d department knew about his love for me, but since he had never said anything about it to me,I just decided to keep him as a friend. Chuks suggested we sat at a separate area,he said he wanted to talk to me about somthing(I already knew what it was but I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth),so I said ok and immediately we left for anothe table, the rest of them were hailing chuks! chuks!their eyes followed us till we sat down,and I became so shy.finally chuks started talking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by BukkyDan(f): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2013
Go on sweerie
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by sulaimon99(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2013
ride on ....
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2013
prisca ah don see the stragtegy and ah dn catch am, if na us u de wait mk we join train, me de onboard, abeg kari on! I hope na pg20 mata!

Prisca ride on![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Lol.thanks peeps,its nice to know dat some1 is interested in wat u're writing.
So chuks started talking about his feelings for me,I had heard those lines before but there was something about how he said it...gosh! He was romantic,too bad I already had a boyfriend whom he had never met,his name was femi. I had told Femi about chuks and the gist in our department, femi had become jealous and I liked that(dnt judge me please) sometimes making a guy jealous increases his level of care and attention towards you,every girl like attention and I was no different.

Chuks had finished what I would call an excellent romantic episode and he asked me to be his girlfriend, I declined and told him I already had a boyfriend whose name was femi,it was then it occured to me that femi and I had agreed to see by 3pm,it was already 3:30. I jerked and told chuks I had to meet with femi,he wore a downcast look and pleaded with me to stay a while longer. Well I couldn't really resist his babyface charm so I decided to stay for 15minutes more, after all,there would be plenty of time to spend with femi.

Chuks and I had talked for over 20mins,he was really funny and kinda shy when talking to me,the last time I met a guy like him was in secondary school.I was really enjoying myself and had forgotten my date with Femi, when I almost had a heart attack. O my goodness! I exclaimed,chuks demanded to know what happened,then I told him that femi was here. I had barely finished talking when femi just came and grabbed a seat at our table.

Gbam gbam gbam...I could hear that drum sound in my ear...I am finished...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
:omehn way to go....see where u jam brake, god knw u wickdt, buh u no try 4 femi na! Cnt wait 4 rhappend! ;Dmehn way to go....see where u jam brake, god knw u wickdt, buh u no try 4 femi na! Cnt wait 4 rhappend!
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
wait o! Buh whr u an aristo chikala?

Jus wan knw, no biggie!
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wow! Lol... Kip it comin
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thanks all.@ortopazz nope,she's not...
The moment they say femi at our table,my course mates began to adjust their table,one of them even took off the head phone he was putting on,probably to hear the action. I could feel the scrutiny of 5 pairs eyes at me,I was fully clothed but I felt as naked as I was born. They all looked away when I turned towards them,those devils! I said to myself why did this have to happen here and now? This was a really awkward moment, Femi was normally a gentleman but with a bad temper when annoyed. Unlike him,he didn't even accept the handshake which chuks extended his hands for, when I saw this I felt like running away from the table, I started wondering what to do,should I just put on an angry look on face and walk away?should I ask chuks to excuse us?that would be so unfair I thought, My thoughts were interrupted by Femi's voice "so what are you doing here he asked" I was so scared of him because I know he could create a wild scene so I calmly said "nothing,I just came to eat something after my practical session".

He looked at the two empty cans of sprite and then replied,really with a sarcastic look, he then asked"how long have you been here?" I decided to lie,and said not long just 30mins, Chuks glanced at me and threw his face . When I said this Femi was filled with rage and he said "so you've started lying right? I've been watching you for over 2hrs sitting here with this guy laughing stupidly" I could feel my body go tensed and sweaty...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
mehn prisca, this ur quick stops de near me heart attacks,...femi ....choi ! Abeg cntinua na

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Femi's eyes were filled with fury,so you kept me waiting for hours because of another guy,I was already filled with fear,I managed to stutter I'mmm sorry,I could feel the tears that were about to drop form my eyes,I was fighting to hold them back , Chuks noticed this and could not stand it so he decided to defend me. she told me she had a date,I pleaded with her to stay with me just a little longer,its not really her fault, Chuks told femi. Femi totally ignored him,he didn't even act as if anybody just talked. Out of anger Femi yelled "you are a big fool,so its because of this idiot you stood me up...after everything we've been through I dnt blame you at all"

Chuks couldn't take it any longer,he yelled back at him "what's up with you?how can you talk to a lady like that?dnt you have manners,I dnt mind how you talk to me but you shouldn't speak to her like that,afterall she's apologised ,dnt talk to her like again,at least not in my presence...

I just sat down pitying myself, imagining a lot of crazy things,what if they got into a fight?(Although its kinda cute when two guys fight over you,but not in this case),I knew that if such a thing happened,my course mates would not hesitate to record the video,another thought creeped in,what if Femi slapped me and beat me up I got really scared(because I know say I know kukuma get power)I was simply enveloped in shame,my course mates were probably enjoying this scene,I silently wished I could disappear at that moment. My emotional side got the better of me. I pleaded with femi to stop embarrassing me and to be considerate of the fact that my course mates were watching us. He told me to shut up which I quickly did.

After a while,he took a deep breath,hissed at me and told me to get him something to it,I was both surprised and relieved ,at least he wouldn't talk much while eating. Meanwhile, Chuks was still angry and I also pleaded with him to calm down,he had no choice but to do so...finally! peace at last. Or so I thought...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by MaziOmenuko: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nice. . .
Seems femi your bf was just hungry afterall, they say a hungry man is an angry man.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by nobniger: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nice try

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by BukkyDan(f): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice. . .
Seems femi your bf was just hungry afterall, they say a hungry man is an angry man.
true!
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Ice4jez(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
prisca or watever u call ur self if u think femi sabi vex than try no update make u see pple red eye.i will ..........u so bad ideas go begin enter ur head.thumbs up girl
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks all and sorry for d delay in posting...
I immediately left for the snacks bar,and bought him a bottle of coca cola and meatpie,I wondered within myself "what are my coursemates going to think?that a girl like me could be subjected to such humiliation" I knew that this incidence was going to lower their respect for me.

Femi started eating,and there was silence on our table I just sat there watching chuks and Femi,who were sitting opposite each other, Femi was giving me a look that indicated his disappointment and this made me look away.on the other hand, Chuks had this soft look in his eyes, the kind of look that could comfort someone in distress. I looked towrds the area wher my coursemates sat, as soon as they say my eyes they all pretended to be doing somethign else,but I knew they were watching us.

Femi finished his meal and cleared his throat,he apologised to chuks and extended his hands for a handshake accompanied with a smile, chuks accepted his handshake and his apology.Femi got up from his seat,greeted Chuks and left without saying a word to me. I tried to signal him to stop,but he didn't respond. On a normal day I would run up to him and plead with him till he decides to change his mind,but this day was not a normal day,My coursemates were watching,they had already enjoyed the previous episode,I couldn't afford to create another one.

Few minutes after Femi left,chuks and I decided to go home and so did our course mates. Chuks and I walked ahead of them since we all decided to trek,I apologised to chuks and he said it was okay,that the person I really needed to apologise to was Femi, I knew this but I just couldn't figure out a way to and this made me really moody,but before we got to the schOol gate,i was already cracked up with laughter from chuks and his funny jokes.one thing that amazed me was how my course mates kept shut about what they just watched,not even one of them asked what went wrong, I had a feeling they were going to ask Chuks later. We said goodbye and retired to our various destinations for the evening.

I couldn't rest when I got home,I kept dialing his number though he cut my call whenever he saw it,I knew this because whenever I dialled his number it read"number busy"...I didn't give up,I kept sending apology text messages for two days,I even sent some christian messages just to make him know I was sorry,all of these were to no avail. Within those two days,I visited his place up to 4 times, his roomate kept saying he was not around.

My sorryness was turned into anger,so he has decided to ignore me right? I've done worse things and it didn't take him so much time to forgive me,since he has decided to ignore me,I'll ignore him too,he would be the one to beg for my calls,my pride got the better of me and i resolved to ignore him and anything that has to do with him until he comes back begging(which he usally does),afterall,i had tried. Unfortunately,I didn't know there was more to come...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by MaziOmenuko: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
I told u it was hunger that made him angry? Didn't u see how he shaked chuks hands after the meal?
Keep it up, still waiting for more updates. . .

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2013
......more to come? Walai u sabi hold persun ransom + a little iyanga and shakara, priski(in an husky voice) continua the tales!

Am already team FEMI#
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice. . .

hungry, hungry? As in hunger? Mk i hear, homie is a gud chess player atleast at heart, he dint want to further embaras her or bring abou any altercation btw himself n schuks!

He usd castle to tk out the problem, his queen kissd the king, (the handshake i mean).

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2013
I thought I could carry on well without Femi, I forgot all we had been through in our first year in school,if not for his assistance I wouldn't have paid my school fees on time ,I decided to forget all the good times we had, all the times he had been there for me(too many to count). I let my pride overrule my love for him, I kept saying to myself"afterall,I'm pretty and intelligent almost any guy I like would want to go out with me, who does Femi even think he is?" These thoughts greatly affected my actions,I decided to pay no more visits and ignore his call and instead spend more time with chuks at least that way I could overlook the feeling of loneliness I was experiencing. unfortunately, I couldn't really stick to my decisions, in fact no day passed without me dialing his number,I kept thinking of him (dnt blame me,the guy was my FIRST love,wats a girl gonna do?)

After two weeks of no contact,I jumped to the conclusion that Femi and I were through,I had to deal with a strange feeling of heartbreak accompanied with depression. It took me about a month to get over Femi,,I couldn't bear the thought that I had lost femi,at some point I got worried but my pride wouldn't let me dial his number again, "two weeks is enough, he has to be the one to call first" I kept saying this to myself. One week later, my phone rang and although I deleted Femi's phone number,I still knew his phone number in my head. As soon as I saw his number,I felt joy inside and hurriedly picked his call.

"My superman(I usually called him that),I said with a playful voice...hey! what's up he replied with a very formal voice. immediately he said this,I knew he wanted to say something serious.
"There's something I would like to tell you,he said with a more serious tone...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ludasam222(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2013
Bia....young lady come finish ur story o...no lemme para for you o
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
did i say priska too d do woza wiv ha lines? Wch kan hrt brk b dis one na?,,, hw u tk brk 4 here na,.....the thing just gets thrillin any ways biko komplete am!
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Arnoldo(m): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2013
Continue
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Eisenhower(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2013
bia, prisca u betta finish this story or else i go send drone to your NL handle.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
.....M...

"Well I want to apologise for ignoring you all these while,I've just been trying to sort myself out and recover from the way you treated me,I've not been able to...I dnt think I can continue with this anymore,I love you,I really do but I can't take another episode of that kind of nonsense which you displayed the other day, you dnt owe me any explanation or apologies I think its best we stay apart at least for now,this was a hard decision to make..bbutt... Just know that I still love you" femi said.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard,I wish h he had never called at least that way I could keep hope alive,how could he be so harsh,because of something as little as that(I call it little because I have heard about worse in relationships) he was really acting like the egocentric idiots(some guys are)...how can you quit a relationship with someone you love because of somthing like this. I was greatly disappointed and haert-broken...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by IcemanP(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
He better unbreak ur heart n make u continue with dis story 2 avoid stories dat touch tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Splendblex(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Interestin...waiting 4 more
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Benemond(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Two weeks had past since Femi's break-up call,I had lost weight due to thinking and not eating,I had become a shadow of myself...all my friends had told me to get over Femi,they had tried hooking me up with some guys just to help me get over him,but it wsnt successful. If femi,had told me he didn't love me anymore,it would have been easier for me to move on,but this wasn't the case,he really emphasised on the statement "I love you" before hanging up.why did he have to put me in a state of emotional imprisonment..it was hard for me to forget him and start another relationship,after two years of loving the love of my life.
During my period of emotional heart-break,I couldn't concentrate well on my academic work(it was that bad),my roomate wanted to call my mum,but I pleaded with her not to,because I knew my mum was gonna march down to my school,if she found out I was involved with a boy in anyway-to her,I was too young to have anything to do with any boy, and she had the mentality that every boy-girl relationship involved sex. After much pep talks a nd advice sessions from my roomate(garnished with threats to call my mum),I decided to get back on my feet and ignore anything that had to do with boys(at least for the rest of the semester).

I was still recovering from my distress when I met another shocker, I saw femi at "OUR" favorite chat spot with another girl...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by priscasmart(f): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
More to come...
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by ortopazz(m): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2013
na wa o! To me ur pride causd tha relationship!... Femi....dn gannam style!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Fishoy(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=ortopazz]na wa o! To me ur pride causd tha relationship!... Femi....dn gannam style![/quote
Hw is it her pride?until she strts crollin on d flr b4 femi nos shes sorri??.....nice work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine / WARRI PALAVA: U Go Laff Tire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.