Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

"God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet (4605 Views)

"My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by pmads: 5:39am On May 21, 2021
"God bless Your Sugar Daddy Sponsoring Your Expensive Life " Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing New Photos In A Private Jet (Video)

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has been living and showing off her expensive lifestyle on her page as of recent and it has got some of her fans talking, PraizeMedia report.

Some of her photos in a private jet, first class plane and some photos in a very expensive hotels has got some of her fans to think she has a sugar daddy Sponsoring her.
What do you think?

Watch Her Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/god-bless-your-sugar-daddy-sponsoring.html

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Hotshisha: 5:44am On May 21, 2021
I just hope the Tinubu rumours ain't true

4 Likes

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by UncleKoboko: 5:52am On May 21, 2021
This girl wey resemble bobrisky

Some men no get taste AT ALL! Anything between the legs goes.

USELESS people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by UncleKoboko: 5:54am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
I just hope the Tinubu rumours ain't true
I thought they said it's Nnamdi Kanu?
One blogger even said that it's Gandóllar...

Or deh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Hotshisha: 5:56am On May 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I thought they said it's Nnamdi Kanu?
One blogger even said that it's Gandóllar...

Or deh!

Who ever it is she is flexing her life

Zuzu. Ohh! Kponu!!!
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Shedrack777: 6:05am On May 21, 2021
on a serious note: this lady's pussy will be so wide that even my leg will enter inside
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by GOFRONT(m): 6:10am On May 21, 2021
Her small small gods at work
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by donbachi(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2021
Dat jet interior looks like person own wey i know..my mouth shut up.

2 Likes

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Lifeisgoody: 6:37am On May 21, 2021
Social media. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Deborah98(f): 6:57am On May 21, 2021
We live only once....
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Mryacks: 7:25am On May 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:
This girl wey resemble bobrisky

Some men no get taste AT ALL! Anything between the legs goes.

USELESS people.

Honestly....can never look @ this type of chick and feel anything

1 Like

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by UncleKoboko: 7:39am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:

Who ever it is she is flexing her life

Zuzu. Ohh! Kponu!!!
Zuzu ati kponu niyalayaẹ
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Kingluqman(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2021
No be bad belle oo but the lady no fine like that, camera filter na en dey help her for social media
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by FarahAideed: 8:06am On May 21, 2021
This woman looks like an ugly man to me sha

2 Likes

Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by BanevsJoker(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2021
Like a transvestite weight lifter.
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Nobody: 9:48am On May 21, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Like a transvestite weight lifter.
Lmao una too get bad mouth
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2021
This Dunlop tire again?
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by cassidy1996(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
This woman looks like an ugly man to me sha
lol
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Liposure: 10:19am On May 21, 2021
This chick thrives on controversy. Who is bankrolling her?
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by DigitalyYours: 10:21am On May 21, 2021
Nigerians no get chill atall
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Pmpm: 10:32am On May 21, 2021
DigitalyYours:
Nigerians no get chill atall
lol
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 21, 2021
wahala for who no get yansh
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by FantasyHub: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Deborah98:
We live only once....
That's what u believe.
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Pmpm: 12:32pm On May 21, 2021
FantasyHub:

That's what u believe.

lol
Re: "God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet by Deborah98(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2021
FantasyHub:

That's what u believe.

do you live twice?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Miss Universe Leila Lopes Caught Flirting With Ghanaian TV Host / OMG! Davido Takes Dangerous Mid-air Selfie | Peek Photo( Picture) / Meet Child Star Alexa Vega- Carmen Cortez Of Spy Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.