Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (40494 Views)

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wonderful... That woman strong gan
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by depezee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Aonkuuse:
bro it's better than sleeping with CWO women

You are correct bro.

Like how your pastor dey bleep your mother grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by CorleonOfSicily: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
If you sabi dey thing and she mixes french and calabar for you, na international bestseller the music go be.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
and how are u sure that nobody forced him?many rev fathers a commiting immorality every day, i know of one that was friending one in my compound..

the bible never asked anyone to be single, the only thing the bible said is that u want to be a bishop u must nt have more than one wife..1timothy 3:3

You lie too much. I just check google to confirm your bible verse. This is what I found: not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Which bible you dey read?

1 Like

Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
and how are u sure that nobody forced him?many rev fathers a commiting immorality every day, i know of one that was friending one in my compound..

the bible never asked anyone to be single, the only thing the bible said is that u want to be a bishop u must nt have more than one wife..1timothy 3:3
oga read first Corinthians7vs 7-9 apostle Paul told the congregation that stay alone if you can , but if you cannot marry so that you will not burn. he was not force to be a priest, at least he was an adult before they ordained him, in a nut shell he took decision he's not sure of and thank God he made correction instead of committing sin.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
The Power of a Calabar/Akwa Ibom babe should never be joked with. .. Talent no be gift.. grin
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by honorr: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bible verse tells you his location at the point of contribution,local beer palour
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by BlissB(f): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
I know say most guys go comment say an her kpekus grin grin This one nia b e DAT is in me is greater than he that is in you
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
oga read first Corinthians7vs 7-9 apostle Paul told the congregation that stay alone if you can , but if you cannot marry so that you will not burn. he was not force to be a priest, at least he was an adult before they ordained him, in a nut shell he took decision he's not sure of and thank God he made correction instead of committing sin.
apostle paul said if u can, bt the priest can't cope anymore, so do u expect him to be commiting immortality because of a decision that he made yrs ago, even the pope himself has come out to say that it will be good if rev fathers are allowd to get married..
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mayflowa:

You lie too much. I just check google to confirm your bible verse. This is what I found: not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Which bible you dey read?
my apology, it's verse 2....read again, it was a mistake from my own side.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by k9ine(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
It would be nice?
No one forces another to become a priest of the Catholic Church. In fact, while in the major seminary you would need to APPLY to become a priest, before you begin the final journey or personally pull out. He could have chosen to become a permanent Deacon and still Marry.
In fact, his resignation does not stop him from being a Priest of God, once annointed by the bishop, always a priest for eternity, even if he doesn't perform the ministerial functions in the Catholic Church.
He carries the indelible seal that can never be removed/broken within him, he's still a priest. Ask him he would teel you I speak the truth

globalresource:
grin. I would be nice if roman catholic can review the priest without marriage. Priest can marry and still serve his God

2 Likes

Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by kams19(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
mazimee:

He was a naive young man, most of them were. They only realise what they got themselves in to after going deep . Little wonder most of them can not even keep their vow.

my dear brother in Christ, after passing through formation for priesthood, you must be 25yrs and above, am sure most of them are always older than that, at that age you are an adult, people get married at that age and make good homes, anyone at that age that claims naivety for mistakes isn't serious at all.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by sekem: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
So na dis geh carry her ikpu nnu destroy fada anyi?

Chai alu emee!

1 Like

Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by domesifa(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Once an adulterous man, always an adulterous man. Marriage might not change this man.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

the bible never asked anyone to be single, the only thing the bible said is that u want to be a bishop u must nt have more than one wife..1timothy 3:2

priesthood is in the bible oga, go and get your findings clear, nobody forces any1 into it
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Sinof(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
No Be D Kpekus Make The Man Leave Catholic. He Had Been Running A Pentecostal-like Fellowship Even When He Was Still A Priest. That And Some Other Issues Put Him At Logger Heads With Roman Catholic Authorities To A Point That He Had To Denounce The Hypocritic Celibacy That Is Synonymous With Roman Catholic Priesthood To Concentrate On His Grace Family Evangelistic Outreach On Radio. The Chick Just Got Into The Picture Lately. Let Him Enjoy Himself Jare Instead Of Engaging In Self Deceit Like 90 Something % Of Catholic Priests Who Have More Punanis At Their Beck And Call Than Normal Guys. After All Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia) Had Children And Mistresses While He Still Retained His Grip Of The Papacy And Leaving At The Vatican
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eugy96:

priesthood is in the bible oga, go and get your findings clear, nobody forces any1 into it
u are nt geting me right ma, let me explain it to u these way, some parents from the east where i come from want thier sons the be rev fathers, because of some reasons best known to them, if u know imo state very well i can even tell u where to go and find out some of these things by urself..

the force i was saying is parental force nothing more, one rev from my village in isiala mbano local government served as a priest for 23 yrs, bt he later resign, and he has five children now...

read the bible and see what God talks about eunuchs (abstaining from women )they are born that way, u can't force urself to abstain from sex for long...

in benue state where i reside now, a well respected rev was caught with a woman, they rev only said that the vow he took was nt to marry, that he never vowed that he won't fornicate...

i repeat: if u can't continue without sex as a rev, it's better u quit than to sleeping with people wives and children.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Apination(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
I dont really understand why this is news. In Germany and most European nations, in a congregation of ten men at mass, you would find one who left the priesthood and a majority don't even get married. undecided
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u are nt geting me right ma, let me explain it to u these way, some parents from the east where i come from want thier sons the be rev fathers, because of some reasons best known to them, if u know imo state very well i can even tell u where to go and find out some of these things by urself..

the force i was saying is parental force nothing more, one rev from my village in isiala mbano local government served as a priest for 23 yrs, bt he later resign, and he has five children now...

read the bible and see what God talks about eunuchs (abstaining from women )they are born that way, u can't force urself to abstain from sex for long...

in benue state where i reside now, a well respected rev was caught with a woman, they rev only said that the vow he took was nt to marry, that he never vowed that he won't fornicate...

i repeat: if u can't continue without sex as a rev, it's better u quit than to sleeping with people wives and children.

yes, i knw in some parts of ibo land some parents force/lure their children into priesthood but then as an adult and also passing through series of training in d seminary if you cant use ur head and u still stick to your parents force then you will serve the punishment alone, you had d chance to change ur mind on d night to ur ordination, if u didnt, who knows even after resigning and marrying you are still furnicating/commiting adultery bcus a priest is a priest forever if u check them out things never really go well wt them
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Aonkuuse:

Haahah grin :Dahahhahahah
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Eugy96:

yes, i knw in some parts of ibo land some parents force/lure their children into priesthood but then as an adult and also passing through series of training in d seminary if you cant use ur head and u still stick to your parents force then you will serve the punishment alone, you had d chance to change ur mind on d night to ur ordination, if u didnt, who knows even after resigning and marrying you are still furnicating/commiting adultery bcus a priest is a priest forever if u check them out things never really go well wt them
u are right to some extend, there is something u need to also understand, the few once that are coming out to say that the can't continue, to me they are the ones that still have conscience,

as for saying no to our parents wish over our lives, it's nt always that easy as u think, we that are from the east sees it as a crime for one to disobey our parents..

so in most cases u will see the going to the seminary school or medical school because that's what thier parents want..

it's always later in life when they now discover that there is nowaday that the can be happy in that field, that's when u see them coming out.

the one i told u that happened in my village, the parents disowned him at that time, bt he did nt send them, he told them that they have already ruined his life enough..
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by freshboi88: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2018
mazimee:

He was a naive young man, most of them were. They only realise what they got themselves in to after going deep . Little wonder most of them can not even keep their vow.

Naive alright, 10 years after nkor was he still naive.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by freshboi88: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2018
This man is a coward, a man who willingly entered d seminary, no body forced u. A formation sch were seminarian are sent packing for even the smallest offences. Okay let's analyze it.

Let's say he was naive wem he wanted, he loved the respect given to priest n all tht. Now the minimum time for formation bfre u become a priest in 10 years. After d first four years, u get ur degree in philosophy from an accredited university n Nigeria. At tht point u r asked if u wanna continue or u wanna go. Dude didn't go

Proceeded to d next stage, now a senior seminarian, went for theology, another four years, a second degree. Three into theology, he becomes a deacon, I.e a rev, now he is very close to becoming a priest. Also note tht deacons r ordained, now he is a man, nd can no longer be considered naive. At his diaconate ordination, he hears his vows and agrees to it.

Less than a year later he is now to be ordained a priest, at d ordination, he is asked by d bishop, do u swear to be loyal to me and my successors, ofcuz he says yes, if he didn't then he wouldn't be a priest.

Now a man who as an adult, cannot honor his own vow he made bfre God, is tht a man to be tken serious
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by hypnotic(m): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2018
as body no be firewood
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2018
If it's true,then you have case to answer
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by shehuandobi2019: 3:35am On Mar 02, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

the bible never asked anyone to be single, the only thing the bible said is that u want to be a bishop u must nt have more than one wife..1timothy 3:2

And you forgot d part where d bible said that a Single man will worship God more than a married one.

D truth is that being a priest should be a calling.

Priesthood should only attract those who are willing to pay d ultimate sacrifice.
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:31am On Mar 02, 2018
I thought some priest in the past does marry, how did we arrive at this no marriage thing?
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Aonkuuse:

Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by Dnaz(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to receive this, let him receive it."
Matthew 19:
Re: Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Dnaz:

12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to receive this, let him receive it."
Matthew 19:

thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.