Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

England Will Never Win The World Cup - Eriksson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Will Never Win The World Cup - Eriksson (425 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Nigeria Vs England Will Be Physical, Raheem Sterling Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

England Will Never Win The World Cup - Eriksson by sportfolder: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
The former Three Lions boss believes global glory will remain elusive for as long as the Premier League refuses to introduce a winter break

England have been warned by Sven-Goran Eriksson that they will never win the World Cup for as long as the Premier League refuses to introduce a winter break.

The Three Lions will go in search of global glory once again this summer, with Gareth Southgate the latest man to be charged with the task of delivering on expectation. Naija and Bet

There is slightly less pressure on the current boss than Eriksson faced during his spell at the helm, with the..................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/03/01/england-will-never-win-world-cup-eriksson/
Re: England Will Never Win The World Cup - Eriksson by Damibiz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Who wan gv them...squard they hv,bt them no get Managerial skillz,..no better coach to manage the squard
Re: England Will Never Win The World Cup - Eriksson by DaGC(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Will never win it again? Or will never win it? Cause they have already conquered the world before.

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Quarter-final Draw In Full / Ronaldo Is An Assassin / Three Nigeria Win Gold Commonwealth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.