Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

SAD YORUBA NATION? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD YORUBA NATION? (8383 Views)

Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye / Finally: Nnamdi Kanu Reaches Out To Yoruba Nation. Seeks Cooperation / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65476882]
yet u registered on feb 26 just to show igbo hate grin grin
cc
imhotep
Ngokafor
i have been showing Yoruba hate longer than u am better at it /quote] I know u hate Yoruba but must u lie
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
see one of my osu brother am talking about.
stop sayin that men are equal men lol
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65477289][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
is that ur answer for the source just as I thought written by IPOB youth to beat their chest with false claims
OP hope u hve heard
u are ipob yoot o grin
goblins sha

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Painment anybody that hate ibo according to ibo is who can stop them in their fairy tales
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
@OP okodoro oro loponu ara e fe gbo..

Igbos didn't pick up guns aginst Yorubas.. True!

That's simply because we'll conquer them in any war without stress. A typical example is what happened at Ore during the civil war where less than 500 Yoruba soldiers stopped and chased back over 5000 Igbo soldiers.

Incase you don't know what led to Igbo massacre all over the North which later brought about civil war, I'll tell you.

The Igbos in the North took to the street dancing and rejoicing that Nzeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, the Northern premier in a bloody coup. This got the Hausas angry, hence the incessant killings of Igbos all over the North.

Tell your Oba that he is a fool. Give the Igbo man an inch of your space, he'll attempt to take a mile and even kill you.
Give him shelter, he'll plot to throw you out and become the landlord. Like Igbos like Fulanis.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
stop sayin that men are equal men lol
igbos are buying up our lands and this all you can say.

9 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by BankeSmalls(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
@OP okodoro oro loponu ara e fe gbo..

Igbos didn't pick up guns aginst Yorubas.. True!

That's simply because we'll conquer them in any war without stress. A typical example is what happened at Ore during the civil war where less than 500 Yoruba soldiers stopped and chased back over 5000 Igbo soldiers.

Incase you don't know what led to Igbo massacre all over the North which later brought about civil war, I'll tell you.

The Igbos in the North took to the street dancing and rejoicing that Nzeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, the Northern premier in a bloody coup. This got the Hausas angry, hence the incessant killings of Igbos all over the North.

Tell your Oba that he is a fool. Give the Igbo man an inch of your space, he'll attempt to take a mile and even kill you.
Give him shelter, he'll plot to throw you out and become the landlord. Like Igbos like Fulanis.
Nonsense!

Let me tell you what happened at Ore, a certain commander called victor Banjo led some Biafra soldiers to Ore on their way to capture Gowon in Lagos, he started eating amala and ewedu as soon as he settled and then he asked to visit his shrine in Oshogbo, at that point Ojukwu called them back and slapped some sence into Banjo head grin

Alariiwo told me this story.

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by madapcmod: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oduduwa did not reveal this to the Oba. His stunted subjects will not listen, na to dey shout "omo IBO, omo IBO " with bitter and envious heart them sabi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
igbos are buying up our land and this is all you can say.
ibos are buying imiganary land if it is true no need to state it it will be glaring and obvious to everybody. Alaba is not sold it’s on rent the Ibos pay rent to their the Yoruba landlord. Anything u think u own check well it’s rented and u pay Yoruba landlord. Yoruba amaka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
madapcmod:
Oduduwa did not reveal this to the Oba. His stunted subjects will not listen, na to dey shout "omo IBO, omo IBO " with bitter and envious heart them sabi.
what is the name of the “young ibo oba”
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
i am an ewedu goblin with igbophobia bcuz they dominate us economically

Wow grin
ok oo

6 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
ibos are buying imiganary land if it is true no need to state it it will be glaring and obvious to everybody. Alaba is not sold it’s on rent the Ibos pay rent to their the Yoruba landlord. Anything u think u own check well it’s rented and u pay Yoruba landlord. Yoruba amaka
who get picture of that igbo/yoruba landlord in lagos pls help me.

10 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:

Am osu ibo who live in winter wonderland of delusion in hope of dominating Yoruba in business
well that’s just sad shame

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
amaka is not our language.

Just shout ah! Emi! ah! Emi!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
igbos are buying our family land and it is glaring and obvious to everybody. Alaba is not sold it’s on rent the Igbos pay rent to their the igbo landlord. Anything u think u own check well it’s rented and u pay Igbo landlord. Yoruba ajoka
grin grin Fixed

2 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
who get picture of that yoruba landlord in lagos pls help me.
u want to rent Yoruba house so u can claim u own it too well Yoruba amaka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by madapcmod: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
what is the name of the “young afonja oba”

Oba Olaniyi Olakankita Olanikpu. The Baba yeye of Eweduland

8 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
Egba mi ooo grin

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
well that’s just sad shame
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Jokerman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
see one of my muslim brother am talking about.

Lmao..

10 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:
Egba mi ooo grin
emi koko olaniyigrin

5 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
who get picture of that igbo/yoruba landlord in lagos pls help me.

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin Fixed
truth is bitter I can feel the painment oozing from u chai lol. U better double ur hustle so u can own real land not imaginary land
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u want to rent Yoruba house so u can claim u own it too well Yoruba amaka
what is meaning of amaka in our language.

Pls stop using ipod word.

2 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
madapcmod:

Oba Olaniyi Olakankita Olanikpu. The Baba yeye of Eweduland
painment ur lies busted please don’t cry man it’s ok
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
what is meaning of amaka in our language.

Pls stop using ipod word.
whatever it means Yoruba amaka
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
truth is bitter I can feel the painment oozing from u chai lol. U better double ur hustle so u can own real land not imaginary land
i know its painful grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:

yoruba amaka have u paid your Yoruba landlord
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by loveth360(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65477801][/quote]see the way igbos has buy up our land,see where olatunde father dey live,see where ibo stranger dey live.

I feel like crying.

5 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:

i know its painful for me grin grin
stop crying boy wipe ur tears it’s ok. Don’t forget to pay ur Yoruba landlord
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Owamudia: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nonsense!

The pigs from the yeast will always hold on to delusions as facts to feel good.

How can a people be so forgetful

Why do the buffoons keep behaving like they have never seen the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Future Governments Will Struggle To Meet Buhari’s Records –Sagay / Garba Shehu: Buhari Has Done Everything To Win Terror War / List Of Development Topics (How To Move Nigeria Forward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.