Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,506 members, 7,954,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

SAD YORUBA NATION? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD YORUBA NATION? (8686 Views)

Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye / Finally: Nnamdi Kanu Reaches Out To Yoruba Nation. Seeks Cooperation / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=wizzakosh post=65484019]Here is a confirmed account of Cannibalism in Nigeria by Father Bubendorf of Freiburg, an eye-witness to the slaughter of a group of captives outside the hut of a tribal chief, Onitsha, Nigeria, c. 1921
Every moment, men, women and even children passed me, One would be carrying a human leg on his shoulder, another would be carrying the lungs or the heart of some unfortunate Kroo-boy in his or her hands. Several times I myself was offered my choice of one of these morsels, dripping with gore.
Directly an enemy was slain, his head – and sometimes his body, if the people were strongly cannibalistic – was taken to the village and a great dance given, either at once or after the skull has been cleaned of its flesh by boiling, or by being buried for a time in the ground. At the feast, every man-slayer of the village danced round, generally with a skull in one hand and his machete in the other. Sometimes the body of the enemy was brought in whole; sometimes it was cut in pieces in advance to facilitate transport. It was then boiled in native pots and shared out, occasionally among the man-slayer’s family and friends, but sometimes among all the people of the village, until it was wholly consumed.
Read this well, and look up to what tge ither guy posted about the rapid ritual killing in your region, i just heard tgey discovered ritual den in enugu. [/quote[/s]]

grin grin grin

Dig harder in the internet. This won't fly. It holds no evidence.
Bros how far na. How the mining thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
it seems ibo men and women are equal in skull mining in ibo land

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yoruba people has finished me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:
they will scream skull miner but look at their own people even serving it in restaurant shame

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:

I give una hand o bros
E no dey finish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Seems you didn't find evidence of cannibalism again grin
And you chose to compete with us when it comes to ritual murders. We no reach una for that side grin

We're no where near the Yoruba when it comes to such barbaric acts. The remoteness of your enclaves is not helping Matters sef
Na be only skull una dey mine for una area o, una the enjoy the meat too and using yourselves to even make building foundation cheesy cheesy grin

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yoruba people has finished me.
ibo not only kill them but use them for pepper soup too chai

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

I give una hand o bros
E no dey finish?
it seems u are running out of picture one of the things u post happened in Cotonou with no reference to yoruba

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
ibo not only kill them but use them for pepper soup too chai

Make I give you 3 picture and that guy two. E still plenty for net. I go share 4 -4 next batch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by adex300: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2018
chaii chaii when will idigbo receive sense? they quickly run their gutter mouth on source less infomation from their senseless brother pretending to be from Yoruba nation. no Wonder why u can't find original product from their store.because everything abt them is a fake including their sha
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:
Na be only skull una dey mine for una area o, una the enjoy the meat too and using yourselves to even make building foundation cheesy cheesy grin
oya take 2

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Make I give you 3 picture and that guy two. E still plenty for net. I go share 4 -4 next batch. cheesy
lol painment ibo are both big time ritualist and cannibals ibo no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by adex300: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2018
chaii chaii when will idigbo receive sense? they quickly run their gutter mouth on source less infomation from their senseless brother pretending to be from Yoruba nation. no Wonder why u can't find original product from their store.because everything abt them is a fake including their shapeless head

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2018
adex300:
chaii chaii when will idigbo receive sense? they quickly run their gutter mouth on source less infomation from their senseless brother pretending to be from Yoruba nation. no Wonder why u can't find original product from their store.because everything abt them is a fake including their sha

Take two.Carry am with 'oshuka ' grin

2 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lol painment ibo are both big time ritualist and cannibals ibo no dey carry last

Oya use this two brush teeth tomorrow. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2018
They even “develop” ragos with ritual too chai

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
it seems u are running out of picture one of the things u post happened in Cotonou with no reference to yoruba
When he posted that one, i just laugh tired.
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Oya use this two brush teeth tomorrow. cheesy
it pain am it seems his people are not only notorious skull miner but notorious cannnibals too. Am out of this thread

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2018
adex300:
chaii chaii when will idigbo receive sense? they quickly run their gutter mouth on source less infomation from their senseless brother pretending to be from Yoruba nation. no Wonder why u can't find original product from their store.because everything abt them is a fake including their shapeless head
Do not be surprise, even their leaders know this. You think they just said tge below for fun grin

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2018
[[s]quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65485007] it pain am it seems his people are not only notorious skull miner but notorious cannnibals too. Am out of this thread [/quote[/s]]

Use these ones swallow Amala for ya dream. tongue

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
wizzakosh:
Do not be surprise, even their leaders knows. You think they just said tge below for fun[/s] grin

Omoluabi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 2:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
We ewedu goblins are skull miners and we even serve at restaurant shame
ahhhh
this is strong o
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 02, 2018
LZAA:

am ashamed I eat human meat too but only osu ibo not freeborn ibo
grin grin
come on osu or freeborn all are human stop eating people

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65485007] it pain am it seems his people are not only notorious skull miner but notorious cannnibals too. Am out of this thread [/quote[/s]]

I Use these ones swallow akpu with my food am a dirty cannibal . tongue

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65485874][/quote]
Read what you wrote inside your quote again. Keep shooting yourself. Didirin cheesy

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Read what you wrote inside your quote again. Keep shooting yourself. Didirin cheesy
lol painment galore don’t cry

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by LZAA: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
come on osu or freeborn all are human stop eating people
grin grin

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lol painment galore don’t cry

Cry ke?
grin grin cheesy

Oya collect this one

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Cry ke?
grin grin cheesy
Am crying like a little baby u not only showed our skull mining ways u also included our cannibal ways.afonja wicked things

1 Like

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2018
But why do igbos eat human flesh. Do they have fear of God at all?
Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Cry ke?
grin grin cheesy

Oya collect this one
I fear you people o. God

Re: SAD YORUBA NATION? by nkwuocha: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:
I fear you people o. God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sarki Abba Didn't Test Positive For COVID-19 - Bashir Ahmad Counters Sahara Rep / Ebonyi: PDP Constitutes State Caretaker Committee / Peter Obi To Hold Rivers Presidential Campaign Rally On December 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.