Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together (35776 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....Hushpuppi is r. icher than both of them combined
see fowl do Hushpuppi as any tangible investment that will make his name enter forbies
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by jonadaft: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2018
iheartellah:
You mean second richest man in the world. Jeff Bezos is currently the richest.
Bill will forever remain no 1

The charity his doing alone is consuming 25 percent of his wealth....
Jeff na stingy man

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by iheartellah(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Jonathan:

Bill will forever remain no 1

The charity his doing alone is consuming 25 percent of his wealth....
Jeff na stingy man
yup! Bill is really helping a lot (esp. In Africa)
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by akigbemaru: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of the lyrics from Coldplay's song "Lost''

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,
Super wealthy Femi Otedola is a pauper compared to Bill Gates.

Be contented, don't brag, be humble.
Everything is relative.
Your ocean can be someone's pond.

Some guys brag about the sizes of their organs only because they haven't encountered girls with literal manholes.
This should serve as consolation to guys with small preeks. Someone will come who will make you feel like you have a machine gun.

Be contented.
Be humble.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2018
leye4u:

Was this supposed to make us laugh? Licki licki ,begi begi....that's for kindagatens

Thanks for exposing ya kindergaten maturity to NL
Keep moving
M not your comedian

Post ya own comment let's see.......analyser
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Ejiod(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Newboss:
Are you following the news at all? angry Jeez angry Didn't you hear about the stock market incidence that shot Jeff to the highest and the first to pass $100 billion? angry
I hate arguments! Pls visit Forbes list b4 coming here to make a point. The internet is ur guide. Well if u can't.yes its true about Jeff stock rising to $100b but it came down in less than 24hours to where he was. Like I said Google & Wikipedia is ur friend
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,

Everything is relative.

Some guys brag about the sizes of their organs only because they haven't encountered girls with literal manholes.
This should serve as consolation to guys with small preeks. Someone will come who will make you feel like you have a machine gun.

Be contented.
Be humble.

Out of curiosity; I just listened to the song cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Folayat(f): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Nobody has it all.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by PeaceGord: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,

Everything is relative.

Be contented.
Be humble.

I've kept begging for your friendship!

You're out of this world!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by bedfordng(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Supremex: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Newboss:
Do you people ever really sit down to reason? angry

What are you gathering all the money in the world for when at the end you will leave it and go? angry

Money is a tool. Use it to the fullest! angry Stop piling up billions in your account while looking like a beggar. If you pass out at that moment, you will be the ultimate fool! angry
Having money is not only about spoiling yourself, its about spoiling others
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Newboss(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Supremex:

Having money is not only about spoiling yourself, its about spoiling others
No, it's not about spoiling others. angry Throw away this entitlement mentality of yours! angry No one owes you nothing! angry I see people thinking like you all over the world, and I find them really disgusting! angry

It's your money, not our money! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.