Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together (35777 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by GreatOlu1: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
When you are deligent in your work, you sit and stand with Kings...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by BABANGBALI: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
See as him dey look the man,inferiority complex and poverty no good o.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Supremex: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....Hushpuppi is richer than both of them combined
if you dont know what to type switch off your phone and go to bed, stop typing arrant nonsense here

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by VirtuosoB(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Bill gate with all the billions, still looking like what I Dont know ..

Why person go get money and no go look good

While I'm not certain what your criteria for good looks is, but that's a man in his 60's living a healthy and modest life.

Bill Gates approach to life has altered the lives of millions of citizens in under developed and developing nations, Nigeria inclusive.

You're entitled to your opinion, but isn't it a bit myopic in this instance?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by verifielive: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

because he keeps working day and night to build a legacy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by bionixs: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

punishment
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Ejiod(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
iheartellah:
You mean second richest man in the world. Jeff Bezos is currently the richest.
Pls Dont show how misinformed u are!. Jeff is the 3rd. Warren is 2nd. Bill is the king

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Dramadiddy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
chai omo otedola come humble for this pic ooo the man scrape all those him beards comot
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by utenwuson: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
nwaAmaikpe knows how to relate with almost everything......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by damoceile: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
see rich men looking cool and simple.... unlike all these noisemakers we have around with no particular source of income...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by makinson2865: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
utenwuson:
nwaAmaikpe knows how to relate with almost everything......

you are very correct , but sometimes he fluctuates like my area electricity

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by iheartellah(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

You will just wound yourself. Richest or second richest. Get the message.

☣ ☠
jeez, I didn't mean to hurt anyone but it seems a lot of N'landers still think he is the richest man.
Who knows maybe someone will be going for an interview and they'll ask him who the rishest man in the world is then he/she will say bill gates.
But big ups to bill, he is really helping Africa a lot. (From what I have seen on his instagram)
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by swift25(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
This picture is photoshoped sad angry grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
iheartellah:
jeez, I didn't mean to hurt anyone but it seems a lot of N'landers still think he is the richest man.
Who knows maybe someone will be going for an interview and they'll ask him who the rishest man in the world is then he/she will say bill gates.
But big ups to bill, he is really helping Africa a lot. (From what I have seen on his instagram)

☣ ☠

smiley

☣ ☠
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
JAYTUNEZ:
Nigerian oil baron, Femi Otedola in a dapper shot with Forbes World Richest Man, Bill Gates, during a private dinner hosted by the Microsoft founder.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/femi-otedola-pictured-with-world.html

Apostle Sulepunnny-----Licki Licki
Otedola-----Beggi Beggi

As in name don disappear from Forbes List of Wealthiest Africans, in dey go beg Billy

Tell ya dj daughter to stop wasting ya money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Go and ask ILLUMINATI, FREEMASONS, ROSCIRUCIAN grand masters etc.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Gebbson007(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
swiz123:
grin

With all the attention you seek on nl, you couldn't channel that energy into getting to at least efe's level in the Music Industry,rather, the energy was directed to your phallus, which impregnated an innocent girl in less than three months....

Oponu!!!!

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Biodun1929(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
makinson2865:

you are very correct , but sometimes he fluctuates like my area electricity

I suspect there is more than one person behind that account.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by chijokz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I guess you're comparing E-money to Gates?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by wisdomkid: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Oga go look how old Bill Gate is, and compare him with your current age.
Talking without sense since 1984
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by KahlDrogo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of the lyrics from Coldplay's song "Lost''

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,
Super wealthy Femi Otedola is a pauper compared to Bill Gates.

Be contented, don't brag, be humble.
Everything is relative.
Your ocean can be someone's pond.

Some guys brag about the sizes of their organs only because they haven't encountered girls with literal manholes.
This should serve as consolation to guys with small preeks. Someone will come who will make you feel like you have a machine gun.

Be contented.
Be humble.
Cc: All billionaire Osus, Igbos and Flathêads. grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Tolubory(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
JAYTUNEZ:
Nigerian oil baron, Femi Otedola in a dapper shot with Forbes World Richest Man, Bill Gates, during a private dinner hosted by the Microsoft founder.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/femi-otedola-pictured-with-world.html

Caption""
Otedola saying
"look at his head"
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by factwriter(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of the lyrics from Coldplay's song "Lost''

"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one"

Wealth is relative,
Super wealthy Femi Otedola is a pauper compared to Bill Gates.

Be contented, don't brag, be humble.
Everything is relative.
Your ocean can be someone's pond.

Some guys brag about the sizes of their organs only because they haven't encountered girls with literal manholes.
This should serve as consolation to guys with small preeks. Someone will come who will make you feel like you have a machine gun.

Be contented.
Be humble.

Na wao.

Why use a lewd "article" to illustrate in an expression you stated quite logically.

Humbleness is golden we agree with you but when you start to juxtaposition about "guys sizes" and all that,

Hmm...
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

When u have the kind of money bill and warren has Gucci and gold doesn't freak u....
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by kolaaderin: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ejiod:

Pls Dont show how misinformed u are!. Jeff is the 3rd. Warren is 2nd. Bill is the king
The real king of all bills in any currency. He has been holding the post for decades.

Baaaabaaa GOD ooooo pick UP my VIDEO CALL just for the whole day make I see you in 3D on how you want strategies my life for Bill gate himself to feel your work on me say na ordinary 1 hour voice call him call you and otedola be like 3 minutes on your line.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Newboss(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
swiz123:
grin

With all the attention you seek on nl, you couldn't channel that energy into getting to at least efe's level in the Music Industry,rather, the energy was directed to your phallus, which impregnated an innocent girl in less than three months....

Oponu!!!!
But he's very right. Sit and think about it. It's all vanity. angryUse the vanity for your good before it's time for you to vanish from this earth! angry
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Newboss(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ejiod:

Are you following the news at all? angry Jeez angry Didn't you hear about the stock market incidence that shot Jeff to the highest and the first to pass $100 billion? angry
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by leye4u: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Apostle Sulepunnny-----Licki Licki
Otedola-----Beggi Beggi

As in name don disappear from Forbes List of Wealthiest Africans, in dey go beg Billy

Tell ya dj daughter to stop wasting ya money cheesy

Was this supposed to make us laugh? Licki licki ,begi begi....that's for kindagatens
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Newboss(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Supremex:
what are you saying now, you think such things matter to a serious business minded man? Dont go and get money, be looking for good looks, like it will provide your dinner, who good looks hep undecided lipsrsealed
Do you people ever really sit down to reason? angry

What are you gathering all the money in the world for when at the end you will leave it and go? angry

Money is a tool. Use it to the fullest! angry Stop piling up billions in your account while looking like a beggar. If you pass out at that moment, you will be the ultimate fool! angry
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by jhubril(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Money!
Money!!
Money!!!

The lens through which the average black man views life. He will do anything to have it.

Millions will still remain its slaves no matter how hard they try to possess. It is part of the laws of nature.
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by Godson32(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

u sabi the kind stress he dey pass every day?
Re: Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together by sameereinstein(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Airforce1 yaf suffer today.....if I were you, I'll stop coming to nl....btw, those men are my mentors...people I want to be loke in a no distant future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.