Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times (51974 Views)

Check Out The 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Time / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by yjgm(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
You have left out Blood money

4 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by otswag(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chai!! Agbara nla made me have nightmares in my nightmares. I still remember it usually starts with an angel and a demon fighting with swords. Also remember the theme song
"Aaaagbaaaraaaaaa to ju agbara lo" grin grin

But wait ooo! "How d hell did d op not mention "Ti oluwa Nile". That shiii was a "poop in the pants" kind of scary

6 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by dedons: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
"conflicting Shadows" nko? cry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by martineverest(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
never had d nerve to finish d movie
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by uglodoh(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
The Links and Abiku really scared me.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Mekanus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Igodo nko. All these movies mentioned here were produced 'mgbe elu bu ala osa, mgbe ezi ka di na ukwu ukwa'. Nollywood of today is totally bullshit.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by dopemama(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
4. END OF THE WICKED

As if insinuating that children could get initiated into occultic groups by eating puff puff wasn't creepy enough, Helen Ukpabio had to use the most appalling makeup for Alex Usifo as Beelzebub.

Oh, let's not even forget the woman that tapped her thighs and suddenly grew a penis with which she raped her daughter-in-law.

We bet your parents gave you a long sermon on collecting things from friends and strangers after the credits rolled for "End of the Wicked."
thats the reason she encourages parents to abandon their children because of witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by davidbanner(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
pls who in the house remember this scary movie as well THE BILLIONAIRES CLUB.... the movie scared shit out of me... I swear

7 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
blood money

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by saintade01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
xynerise:
Abiku
Harwa
Arrow of God
Ayamatanga
Witch Doctor of the Living Dead grin

Wow. You must be old too o.

These movies ehn... I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
I can't remember the title of this one we saw as kids , where one man killed his wife by calling her name 3 times. Eventually she avenged her death by killing her husband and the jazz man who did the jazz for her husband , any time she wants to appear she comes as a black cat. I remember seeing this movie in the early 80's the actors then ( Husband and wife ) were real husband and wife ( Matt and Gladys Dadzie )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
yjgm:
You have left out Blood money
nice one
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by kitaatita: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jimmy Odumosu's 'evil encounter' should be there

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by drTOO: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Abeg where is igodo, land of the living dead.
And Im sure OP dint watch ti oluwa ni ile, it would have made the list

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Adebaba1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
angels09:

Wake up at 12 AM and slot in Ti Oluwa ni Ile. Feed me back.
I saw a scene in that movie, and i got scared for weeks...even when aunties narrate the movie at night, i got scared...that movie cray
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by halfbloodprince(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ghanaian here..but mehn these movies were the best..cant believe I've seen almost all of them. nollywood had this movie making shit locked down aswear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by addikt(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Abela pupa

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
xynerise:
Abiku
Harwa
Arrow of God
Ayamatanga
Witch Doctor of the Living Dead grin
Ayamatanga was a word used in Agbara Nla.

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by CHAVINCI: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
after watching BLOOD MONEY,i wanted to urinate in the middle of the night,so i woke my mum and told her to excort me,but she refused,after i summoned a little courage and opened the door and,lo and behold,every where was total darkness,i just jejely went back to my sleeping position and urinated on my body.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by saltyatarodo: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
full moon, silent night, agbara nla

3 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Mintayo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
These are interesting movies, good old days.
Unlike the stiffs nollywood is throwing out today.
Where can one even buy or get all these movies, would not mind watching again.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
IGBO DUDU. BASORUN GAA. KOKO ORUN. ERAN IYA OSHOGBO. SERANKO SENIYAN. ESU POFO.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Chukazu: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
"the Last burial" was it for me

Ogboni confraternity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Amirullaha(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Koto aiye was epic too.
It sent shivers down my spine till now.
The film was too real to be a fiction.
We need to probe it grin

Though it was released late 2000
I had to watch home alone every time I watched koto aiye to forget the thoughts unless; no sleep for me that day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by manuelfolarin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
ESIN AJOJI (those two fat men)

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by xynerise: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

Ayamatanga was a word used in Agbara Nla.

OK, thanks wink
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by karli4nia(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmmm...Things fall apart scared the living crap outta me.. Plus wiliwili..
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
IGBO DUDU. BASORUN GAA. KOKO ORUN. ERAN IYA OSHOGBO. SERANKO SENIYAN. ESU POFO.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by RomanticBob: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
You forgot diamond ring.

Even Igodo was also a little bit scary.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
angels09:

Wake up at 12 AM and slot in Ti Oluwa ni Ile. Feed me back.
please don't say it again! Chai, I'm scared now. Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by nkemdi89(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ile oro , ba mi GBE ori mi o, ba mi GBE akpa mi o.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Hespee93: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
What of Eran Iya Osogbo, Seranko seniyan, Aso fun-fun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch AY Movie MERRYMEN - The Real Yoruba Demon / PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films / AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.