Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times (51853 Views)

Check Out The 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Time / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
angels09:

Wake up at 12 AM and slot in Ti Oluwa ni Ile. Feed me back.
Ti Oluwa Ni Ile is a good story. I just liked the storyline, perfect. The actors, perfect. What a great movie!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by giphted: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Agbara nla, was so scared back den wen i hear isiawuru
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Billionaires club, evil men,williwilli.Who dare stay outside at night after watching these? embarassed
No one. pray not to wake up at night to pee after watching these movies
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Koto aiye was epic too. It sent shivers down my spine till now. The film was too real to be a fiction. We need to probe it grin
Though it was released late 2000
Where can I download it?

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
koto aye wow
That film was deep men
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by anibirelawal(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
DIAMOND RING.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Uzowee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
UGOMMA by Liz Benson
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
rubbish
no diamond ring no party

even demons were afraid to watch ti oluwa ni
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by GlobalhustlerNG: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Diamond ring
Ti oluwa nile
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Beetwo:
watch "pot of life" and tell me wat you feel
I remember that movie vividly. couldn't sleep for one week. Aimiuwu

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by eph12(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
6. AGBARA NLA

A faith-based movie packed with surreal and still shocking imagery, "Agbara Nla" and most movies by Mount Zion Ministry were so heaven oriented that they left viewers constantly thinking about heaven and hell.

Its scenes were so eerie and unsettling that they are impossible to forget even years after we first saw it.
This one still makes me shiver

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
greiboy:
koto aye wow

That film was deep men

That was another scary one.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Beedude(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
What Of 'Blood Money' And 'Igodo'
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by EMMYNENTLY: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
On a serious note, all this movie no dey scare me tongue
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by marvin906(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
where is under the bridge..
and almighty isiawuru..
you nor bold wake up for night say you wan piss grin
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Beetwo:
watch "pot of life" and tell me wat you feel
Enter me!!!!! I am the pot of life!!!!
Enter me!!!! Amiuwu
Damn that stuff was freaking scary menh..

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Skyken99(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
I wonder what nollywood dey do na
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by cbrass(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
popsyleo1:
I have so many onions to add to the movie industry in Nigeria but will they listen. We should be above all. Popsy1717@gmail.com.

So u want to do your own scary movie abi angry

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

Ayamatanga was a word used in Agbara Nla.

What she said was "I am at anger" not ayamatanga. That is what people call it though but it wrong. Lol..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by adetes: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ajileye movies, to oluwa Nile, I enjoyed these IBO movies then, most movies nw r nonsense
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That was another scary one.
Yes, I couldn't sleep well for like two weeks back then

it didn't help that there was a white garment church always drumming at night near where we lived then grin

hold on I thought you are igbo

So you understand yoruba cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by cbrass(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

I remember that movie vividly. couldn't sleep for one week. Aimiuwu

grin grin
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by UnimkeAk(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Finally the block burster
7. LAST BURIAL

Ogbuefi Ozor Nnamani... The greatest on-screen cultist, who refused to be buried. 

With several fear-inducing scenes and an famous bone-chilling soundtrack, "Last Burial," a film by Lancelot Imasuen, is a classic with great impact on the horror genre.

There's also the unforgettable image of a dead man sitting in his coffin. The basic premise of "Last Burial" was enough to rob a child or adult of a night rest.

Which of these films are your scariest horror nollywood?

Welldone sir oo,
i might end up not bathing tonight cuz how how will i apply soap close eyes for bathroom again.

Menh my folks use to have this habit of sitting out late till 11pm b4 retiring to bed.

Back then after watching all this scaring movies, na only my mama i trust o, i will have to sit wit dem outside, dozing as i sit. I couldnot go to the room to sleep, when i finally doze off , and im carried to the room to sleep i will wake up find myself alone, the usain bolt sprint i use to get outside, i push down everything on my path, sometimes i run into scary rooms , i didnt use to go to even in the daytime as a kid back then...

Trauma,
Im still scared till today of dark big houses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Rursh(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
WHO REMEMBERED......

DIAMOND RING?

It featured: RMD, Liz benson et al

Pls manage to hit "like" if you remembered

9 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by karli4nia(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Diamond Ring nko.

Yes, wow! I remember that.. If my memory serves me correctly.. Teju oyelakin and is it Bimbo Akintola...were in it..
For me, that wasnt as horrific though..
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
I used to be scared sh*tless of Nollywood films back in the days, I used to hide under duvets and cover my ears to avoid hearing the soundtracks because the music could sometimes be scarier than the movie itself shocked

8 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Rextayne:
Where can I download it?
if u can't find it on youtube,send me a mail
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by UnimkeAk(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Laqrinafrica(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
We won't forget these films in a hurry (early 90s)

1. ORACLE

Anchored by remarkable performances from actors
Enebeli Elebuwa, Charles Okafor and Saint Obi, "Oracle" doesn't start off as a horror movie.

Just when you think you're merely watching a movie about three greedy men in search of wealth, the movie goes all horror on you.

It successfully provokes intrinsic fear with its special effect, soundtrack and the now-amusing behaviour of the 'stolen Ogbakiri."

Scary!! Effects

lol I can 'remember the music in that movie . very scary

3 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
ruffbamreal:

What she said was "I am at anger" not ayamatanga. That is what people call it though but it wrong. Lol..
That was a long time ago. We were young then.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wiliwili.

The thought of it still scares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.