Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times (52086 Views)

Check Out The 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Time / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by KevinDein: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hauwa Hauwa scared the shiiit outta me.

Hauwa hauwa.... Yes Dauda.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Honestly am not comfortable here anymore
Am getting scared......some people are even painting the scenes for me again.

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by mediocre(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eran iya osogbo too. Chai

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by congorasta: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
CaptainCodes:
Guy, no mention ti Oluwa lo Nile.. mehn, even 15 years after, each time I hear or see the name, I just look around..

Epic!!! I don't think it was a movie.
embarassed

Ok, ko to aye was scary too...

But the 7 listed here are damn shit.

And oyinbo talk say dem sabi do horror.

Watsup with d movie.
is it that scary
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by emekaemidon(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Orija shrine was something else
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ibkayee(f): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
dopemama:
Omo these movies tormented the hell out of me for long oo especially toluwanile and agbaranla... I honestly don't wish what I suffered on my enemy!
Lmao!
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by congorasta: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
dopemama:
Omo these movies tormented the hell out of me for long oo especially toluwanile and agbaranla... I honestly don't wish what I suffered on my enemy!

why
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
AishaBuhari:

One of the scariest movies during my childhood. Couldn't sleep at night for days after watching this movie.

Wili Wili didn't make the list, why?

this movie gave me a boner when I was 8
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by gideon293(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pls if this movies are on net pls kindly post d Web address so I can download dem....thanks
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ekrizz(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
nkemdi89:
Ile oro , ba mi GBE ori mi o, ba mi GBE akpa mi o.

Please remind me the title of the movie where this was recited. I can relate with it but can't remember the movie title.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by pedrilo: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
nice one
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by pietro316: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
those were the days when horror was horror... as in, you just couldn't sleep at night, and your mind kept playing tricks on you plus you'd start seeing things move when nothing was moving.. the things that pass for horror movies these days is just sad Abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by gentlemayor(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
What of this series Ripples

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by dstar01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Osahon7:
True....remember the sound track

E kuku le ku, ku leku, leku
yea that scary song.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by greypencils: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
kitaatita:
Jimmy Odumosu's 'evil encounter' should be there
Thank you. 1983. That was Nigeria's first horror movie i think. Shittt. I never could watch that thing as a kid. Damnnnn

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by sharpwriter(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:
undecided I remember with nostalgia "Agbara nla". The movie was the only out of the 7 movies I could watch. The few scenes Sakobi the pretty serpent made me had sleepless nights and never again would eye set my eyes on movies with occultic scenes.

Na so yu fear? let me recommend Hollywood horror films to yu
Supernatural (season film) --interesting and mature.
Drag me to hell
Evil dead. (I think this was made in year 2013)---this is a remake of the old evil dead.

Enjoy grin grin grin
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by 1Sharon(f): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Does anyone remember The visitor?

Visitor visitor visitor...
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Bifrost: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
ibkayee:
I don't find Hollywood horror movies scary
Watch "Conjuring", "Nightmare on Elm's street" or "Ring"

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Killer too grin
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Greenbuoy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
No one mentioned that one wey Dele Odule do ritual inside wen be sey hin must surrender himself to be flogged by evil spirit from time to time

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ibkayee(f): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bifrost:

I'll check them lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by 1Sharon(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Princess too

I'm posting those films that went under the radar..

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Orpe7(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
No Ogunde movies,
Trash post!

Ogunde movies
Kirakita
And other movies shown at national theatre

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Bifrost: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
it has a sub-title. It is "Witches (End of the wicked)"

Don't get me wrong,I was 20 when I watched that film

You're right. Although, I think I was probably 7/8 but I remembered the movie on VHS. "eku ku le ku ku le ku le ku, e ku ku le ku ku le ku... Ayi barashiaka, barashiaka..." or one yeye gibberish like that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
dairykidd:

I havent seen some of the movies OP listed but i remember williwilli as a kid... Omo the only night i braved up to watch it our sitting room light just went off in the middle of the drama.. I thought i was gonna die embarassed & that was the last time i ever bothered watching it grin

It was damn scary mehn.I used to have nightmares,yet can't stop watching it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by Bifrost: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
ibkayee:

I'll check them lol

Conjuring was so scary that when it premiered in Russia, they had to ban it from Russian cinema houses.
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

No one. pray not to wake up at night to pee after watching these movies

Lol,u r so on point sir.

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by BlissB(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
seunO4:
what about 'koto aye' mehn that movie gave me serious night mares .
Blood of Jesus.......This movie do me strong thing then.......I remember that unfateful day as I get courage sleep na so e b like say all d demons for that film con visit me DAT night......I woke up at night screaming non stop till my parents came and it remained like DAT for d next two nights...some of our neighbors had to check if we were OK......it caused a big issue BTW my parents because my mummy like film die DAT time.....so since DAT day my mum had to watch her movies wen we were not around......I will do anything to see that movie again.. grin grin that movie was d bomb

5 Likes

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by ibkayee(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bifrost:

Conjuring was so scary when it premiered in Russia that they had to ban it from Russian cinema houses.
Lool
Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by 3verblazing(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bifrost:

the 13th ghost, stay Alive

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by BlissB(f): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
if u can't find it on youtube,send me a mail
Abeg expect mail from me too

1 Like

Re: 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times by greypencils: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
mediocre:
Eran iya osogbo too. Chai
That one no scary na compared to 'ilu awon aje' hehe. Watch it. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.