Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Don’t Mess With Us – Tiwa Savage Says As She Steps Out With Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Mess With Us – Tiwa Savage Says As She Steps Out With Her Son (970 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Mess With Us – Tiwa Savage Says As She Steps Out With Her Son by Egaffer7: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
The mavins record first lady Tiwa Savage whose “Diet” song is still trending to back up her Sugarcane album.

Click The Link To See Photos Here --- https://02base.com.ng/2018/03/01/dont-mess-with-us-tiwa-savage-says-as-she-steps-out-with-her-son/

Re: Don’t Mess With Us – Tiwa Savage Says As She Steps Out With Her Son by veli1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Teebillz Hope U Hear Wetin She Talk. Bt As 4 Me, I Giv A Fvck NOT. cheesy
Re: Don’t Mess With Us – Tiwa Savage Says As She Steps Out With Her Son by Shakushaku1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ode blogger, diet is frm her EP abi..??

(1) (Reply)

When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya / Rihanna Retweets Nigerian Girls Dancing To Celebrate Worldwide Career Success / Freeze,wale Gates Criticize Oyedepo For A Program Titled "Miracle Jobs Banquet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.