Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Letter To Medical Personnel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Letter To Medical Personnel (394 Views)

Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Medical Personnel by NicholeDietary(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
A LETTER TO MEDICAL PERSONNEL

So many people who have met me either one on one, online, followers on social media, in live seminars , health forums, conferences et al would always think am trying to compete with the medical world, boost my career or better still depreciate orthodox medicine.
Smiles......its never like that.

All am doing is for the good of the world at large
Many will fight this, but in the long run, God will prevail
In my meetings with medical doctors in various countries they would always ask me to prove my curative measures scientifically " madam, how were you able to cure glaucoma, how are you able to cure kidney diseases, heart issues, immunity issues, et al with just foods? "
And I will tell them " Doctors, I don't know what you mean by proving scientifically, I only know the chemicals you combine in the name of remedy are killing people. The " Scientific" theories you blindfolded the world with is wrecking people's lives. Science has really taken humans far from nature, meanwhile this is the original thing. I am only working with the right measures to save lives. Most things your so called theories presented regarding health are false, I have been proving it and I will prove it to the very end as God enables. Humans have lived in the dark enough........"
And they will start grumbling

Please this is not a personal beef or something cos so many are already fighting me to save their career
"Not needed sir, I should never be a threat "
Am only trying to open the eyes of the whole world to the sources of their most dreaded challenge ( ailments )
Many are ignorant cos you've confused them
You will agree with me " your medications are sources of every ailment today, you know it, even though they tend to relieve on the onset, the aftermath is always horrible "

Now, let's look at it this way " what if you ask your patients with kidney diseases, heart issues, diabetes, arthritis, liver cirrhosis, just any ailment to change their lifestyle hence get cured rather than blindfolding them with " its incurable " " you can still live with one kidney " " get a kidney donor " " you must swallow these pills forever to avoid stroke " etc ?"

Many might not understand all am saying
Only those who have gotten bruised by meds and had no option than to return back to nature ( God ) will

I treat even some of you ( medical doctors ) cos the truth is obvious
When it comes to life matters, they come to me but keep giving their patients those chemicals

1. Why do all drugs have dangerous side effects?

2. Why are your means of tests also sources of ailments especially cancer

3. Why the theory of virus causing HIV when its just an immunity issue that can only be cured by lifestyle changes?
Please tell humans the truth, am ready to go any length for this ( this is my mission on earth )
Any idea how many have died, image tarnished, lives frustrated cos of this ?
Even when you tell them the truth " this " positive, negative " mentality wouldn't just leave.

4. Why " genotype ", are you saying some humans were created to be sick and feeble till they die cos their parents got married? ( please tell them the truth , this is all I ask )
And to shock the whole world and proof all have been preaching, my SS Anemia diet plans are on my website, free of charge, use on any of your SS anemia patients for at least 6 months without your meds, emphasize on " no alcohol no smoking no eating of any other foods other than those on their plans " and watch ( same SS anemia you term incurable ). This is equally an immunity issue.
But your machines will keep confusing people.

5. Please every ailment today is a result of the wrong lifestyle
Your medications as number 1 cos they weren't created for the human body
Chemically processed foods.
Alcohol
Smoking
Tatoos et al.

Well, am doing the much I can to open the eyes of humans
You aren't an exception, you might equally be ignorant
You might be trying to save lives but pleaseeeeee chemicals cannot save the human life!
It will only kill the person
Reason your meds relieve then worsen hence kill the person
The world derailed by modifying what God created, reason we are suffering all these
The only way out is to retrace the ancient path, I tell you
Not ORTHODOX MEDICINE .

The earlier we drop our career ego, fear for foods on our table , the better
If you are really interested in the lives of humans, " you know the truth"

For those of you attacking me and who might still want to " is there really any need ? "
We can only work together
Its all about making the world a better place .
Am not condemning your persons but the dangers the synthetic lives we now imbibe has brought us.

If you wish to reach me please " WhatsApp +2348137739878 9am - 5pm"

This is an excerpt from my book to Medical personnel around the world
Let it go round
Please share till it reaches the ends of the earth
Attacks are always welcome please

God bless us

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Madman Goes Fierce, Murders 2 Kindergarten Pupils To Death In Ogun State / Codeine Phosphate Side Effects / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.