Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television (17758 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by surgical: 5:18am On Mar 02, 2018
SoNature:
The house session was so interesting and revealing.

The female activist, Hadiza, revealed shocking things about corruption in Nigeria

Let's stop fooling ourselves, Nigeria can never work!
even with the sheriff and his body odour, or is it body language.
Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by fabraham(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2018
SoNature:
The house session was so interesting and revealing.

The female activist, Hadiza, revealed shocking things about corruption in Nigeria

Let's stop fooling ourselves, Nigeria can never work!
Also, she is Yahaya Bello's kinsman and everything she said about him and one Musa Bello trying to sell the company to themselves is very true and should be treated as a criminal case.
And with such mind-blowing revelation coming from her and the governor being the President 's first son, let's pray for her security.
Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by Iceberg3: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Scapegoat conehead
grin

Coneheads yaff suffered in this dulladhino gofament grin
Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by SoNature(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
fabraham:

Also, she is Yahaya Bello's kinsman and everything she said about him and one Musa Bello trying to sell the company to themselves is very true and should be treated as a criminal case.
And with such mind-blowing revelation coming from her and the governor being the President 's first son, let's pray for her security.

True. I fear for her safety too. My bro, Nigerian leaders hate this country and it's painful.

I just love her composure, sometimes referring the HoR as honourable court and correcting herself at once grin

Just like Nuhu Ribadu, she knows too much and investigates a lot. Like u said, I pray they don't come for her

The most interesting thing is that she has 'evidence' to back up her claims.

That lady made my day!
Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by BetaThings: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2018
surgical:
The reason. the people of ekiti passed vote of no confidence on him and removed him as governor.

And you truly believe that Fayose, who declared that he is also Speaker of the House, is humble?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by salesforce: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television by sojiboy(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo: Adebanjo Made Mistake Endorsing Obi / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / INEC office in Plateau set ablaze by drunk security officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.