Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Sex Befor Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Befor Marriage (2358 Views)

Test Run Ur Fiance/fiancee In Bed Befor Marriage: Cool Or Not Cool? / Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor / Do You Agree That Over 90 % Of "No Sex Befor Marriage" Are LIES ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Befor Marriage by xtreemnig(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
Whats your take on this topic?
Feel Me cool cool
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by sereques(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
I don't date girls that flashes ATM card. So I don't know.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by sexdoctor(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
sex b4 marriage cool but not right
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by 190: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
i must sleep with the woman i want 2 marry before taking her 2 the alter to be sure~

we testdrive cars b4 we buy em,

so why shud this be different!
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by WhyAWhy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2010
190:

i must sleep with the woman i want 2 marry before taking her 2 the alter to be sure~

we testdrive cars b4 we buy em,

so why shud this be different!

cos women are not cars, and how many will you test drive before making up your mind, what happens if you dont have a nice cruise or the very good develops some faults later, do you dump? Marriage is a commitment and a trust. All things in life is a learning process. I dont know where people get the fat lie from that you get better at sex by doing it with people before Marriage.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by sereques(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2010
Marriage sucks anyways I don't know why people bother themselves with it, Oh yeah the society make us believe it's the right thing to do.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by cantell(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
WhyAWhy:

cos women are not cars, and how many will you test drive before making up your mind, what happens if you dont have a nice cruise or the very good develops some faults later, do you dump? Marriage is a commitment and a trust. All things in life is a learning process. I dont know where people get the fat lie from that you get better at intimacy by doing it with people before Marriage.
I'll agree with you on the comments with bold letters but i need to ask you a question.
A guy who is sexually active and marries a lady without having s*ex with her till the wedding night, only to find out that she has low lubido or she's the not type that likes s*ex, what is he going to do?
I need an answer.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by Coretalk(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
cantell:

I'll agree with you on the comments with bold letters but i need to ask you a question.
A guy who is sexually active and marries a lady without having intimacy with her till the wedding night, only to find out that she has low lubido or she's the not type that likes intimacy, what is he going to do?
I need an answer.

haba, !!!, She will, dont worry. it's probably because it is her first time. thats why she doesn't appear to like. (you do
know it's painful for first-timers right?)

change your style, try more pre-intimacy before doing it, , both of u click, that's why you married.,no be so.
believe me, do more pre-intimacy and you will be amazed
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by cantell(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^^ It shows you don't really know about people with low libido. A man/woman with low libido can go on without sex for months or up to a year. No amount of pre-intimacy or sweet talks can change it. Its just the way they are.
So my friend, sometimes its better to do that test-drive 190 suggested.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by sereques(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2010
He doesn't know what low libido means
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by 190: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
cantell:

^^^ It shows you don't really know about people with low libido. A man/woman with low libido can go on without intimacy for months or up to a year. No amount of pre-intimacy or sweet talks can change it. Its just the way they are.
So my friend, sometimes its better to do that test-drive 190 suggested.

tell them!! ooh!!
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
what happens to these women with low libido?
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by cantell(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^^look for men with low libido??
Or carry their abunna waka.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
cantell:

^^^look for men with low libido??
Or carry their abunna waka.

look for men with low libido? is "low libido" written on the foreheads of these sets of men?

carry abunna waka go where?
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by cantell(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2010
honeric01:

look for men with low libido? is "low libido" written on the foreheads of these sets of men?

carry abunna waka go where?

o boy people wey dey around me think say i don kolo. Laugh go kill me hia ooo.
Since you're so concerned about women with low libido, why don't you tell them to bring their abunna over to you?lol
Oya make una follow honeric.lmao
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by 190: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
personally i wont marry No woman

who dosent like s3x infact i take s3x over food anyday anytyme!!
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by daduke2k(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
Me likey sex. . . .gud execise and develops muscles
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by daduke2k(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
Me likey sex. . . .gud execise and develops muscles
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2010
cantell:

o boy people wey dey around me think say i don kolo. Laugh go kill me hia ooo.
Since you're so concerned about women with low libido, why don't you tell them to bring their abunna over to you?lol
Oya make una follow honeric.lmao

lol, bring them to me, all ye women with low libido and i will give you rest. cool tongue
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by Nescoemmy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
the fact is that 99.9% of couples test drive b/4 marriage,but me dont think is right & i must surely test drive just to remove all doubts.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by Areaboy2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
sereques:

Marriage sucks anyways I don't know why people bother themselves with it, Oh yeah the society make us believe it's the right thing to do.

meh, if only everyone can see it like this, marriage wont be so overrated, undecided

much more virginity and no sx b4 marriage, crap!!! angry
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by topup: 1:35am On Apr 28, 2010
I love the way that no one has mentioned that it HAS been proven that men who have a lot of s-ex earlier in their life are more likely to suffer a decrease in their libido later on. So maybe it should be the patient virgin who should be worried, that his/her casual s-ex beau has been fully 'spent' elsewhere!

S-ex and making-love are two different things, I think pre-intimacy matters intensely during making love, for s-ex, of course it's all about the sensation. A partner who has a low libido can probably be detected through communication before marriage LOL, people act like there's no other form of finding things out that sticking things down holes LOL. . How about you ask, ask how often they think about intimacy, this will reveal both maturity and how comfortable the person is talking about s-ex and their bodies.

Many people will never tell their partner that they are not satisfied in bed, and so the test-drive situation is often one-sided or irrelevant in this case.

Lastly, people can fake things, women use s-ex to nab men, just watch Maury, many women have wised up to guys saying "I must test drive first" (and I guess women say it too), many woman fake the big O, they put in all their effort to be adventurous and kinky, but then put the ring on, nab the frisky and handsome bachelor and wham, here comes the hair net and hairy legs tongue. .

Some Guys are funny. .

Since when has test driving stopped people from buying silly cars anyway? People are treating other people like cars, swapping them, treating some like trash, maybe worshipping some, cars have one function to get you from a to b, but even great cars have faults, they break down, some faults are deeply hidden, some faults are not recognised because of trends and following what everyone else is doing.

No one ever expects the ferrari to have faults:
http://www.fixya.com/tags/360_ferrari
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by Sissy3(f): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2010
cantell:

[b]A guy who is sexually active and marries a lady without having s*ex with her till the wedding night, only to find out that she has low lubido or she's the not type that likes s*ex, what is he going to do?[/b]I need an answer.

what happens if they have sex and in early/later in the marriage the lubido oil dries out or suddenly develops sexphobia?
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by cantell(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2010
Marriage is more like a hidden package. Whatever you see, is what you get.
If one of them develops any kind of problem, they can easily come together and solve it, since it wasn't there before they got married.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by llade(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ideally one shud not have intimacy before marriage but practically 99.9% of the time peole including urs sincerely have intimacy before marriage.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by LadyLocs(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
Yes please! Am not about to use $ex as a tool to secure marriage. I need to know that who I eventually choose to marry is totally compatible. And no, LOVE doesn`t maketh a good shag, trust me I know.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by galatico(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2010
You fit go market go buy no testing Television, you better test the television see whether e dey show colour for real or dem put Lucozade wrapper for the screen . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by Outstrip(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2010
I am all for no sex before marriage. Not saying all those who do it will not make it. Far from it. Sex makes things blurry. You think more rationally when sex is not in the picture. On a spiritual level it is no and then on a common sense level it is also no
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by WhyAWhy(m): 5:32am On May 01, 2010
Outstrip:

I am all for no intimacy before marriage. Not saying all those who do it will not make it. Far from it. intimacy makes things blurry. You think more rationally when intimacy is not in the picture. On a spiritual level it is no and then on a common sense level it is also no

[size=14pt]At last I found someone who makes sense. To think that people still feel Women are like cars that should be taken for a test ride? It's so sad some women (lots nowadays) feel they should go for a test ride. IT'S BAD ON EVERY LEVEL!![/size] and besides, do you know wat is waiting for you down that tunnel?
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by switchmax8: 12:04pm On May 01, 2010
hey,
my sociology lecturer once told us to test drive any babe before marriage because some might turn out to be something different after marriage.and the most funny thing he told us is dont hook up in church or asalatu because that is where you found the worst pretenders there trying to woe men.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by rectorship: 2:10pm On May 01, 2010
yes it is neccesary ok as far as you will not fail to marry the girl. Like me i mate my wife at school, have intemacy with her and finally married her. And we are both happy in our marriage.
Re: Sex Befor Marriage by Girl846(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2010
Well i guess it depends on you religion. Christian and Muslim doctrine state that its a sin to do engage in intimacy outside marriage.
There is no way around that fact. Its a take it or leave it issue. If you are faithful God will give you the best partner you can have in all aspects including intimacy appetite.

But because people now feel that they are smarter than God they go out 'experimenting and testing' and end up making mistakes. This is the reason divorce rates are so high. It is statistically proven that couples that went about 'test driving' before marriage divorce at higher rates than couples who married as virgins and take their relationship with God seriously.

Also we are getting closer to the end times and living in an evil world with declining morals, you will always here of a lot of cock and bull, and deceptive manufactured false information about test-driving and compatibility etc. Do not be fooled.

God help us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? / Nothing Kills Romance Like Marriage. / Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.