Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Training On Castor Oil - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Training On Castor Oil (1399 Views)

Castor Oil Plant Seeds / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Castor Oil At Liv Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On Castor Oil by michael006(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
https:///2MCAUx*CASTOR WORKSHOP REGISTRATION*

We have schedule a complete practical training to hold in Lagos.

TRAINING WORKSHOP CONTENTS:

1)The various uses of Castor oil and its byproducts.
2)Step by step guide to the cultivation of Castor seeds from soil selection, soil preparation, chemical application, tendering, up to harvesting and processing.
3)Participants will be provided with a pictorial records of the stage by stage daily development of the castor plant (from planting, flowering to fruition) as recorded on my farm.
4)Various diseases and pests that attack the castor plant and how to prevent/combat them.
5)Processing and marketing of Castor seeds. 6)Economic aspect of Castor, a budgetary approach from costing to ROI.

*Value Added Service*
attached to the workshop are:
i) market guarantee for all your harvest,
ii) forming of cooperative to access Federal government incentives for Castor farmers (optional) .

*YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS IT*

*Its not only about the training, but getting people along to meet up with production demand*

https:///2MCAUx
Click the link above to register, payment details is 17 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO INTO CASTOR FARMING.*
1. Castor plant have many varieties .
(2) Castor plant varieties varies in oil contents
3. Castor can do well on nominal lands not usually suitable again for other crops .
4. Castor can not do well on water waterlogged lands .
5. There are insects , pests , and viruses worrying castor plants but there are effective chemicals and organic pesticide suitable for protection , it cost more to be at the fighting side .
6. Castor oil price is over 300% higher than crude oil.
7. Nigeria has one of the best lands for castor plant in the whole world spread everywhere .
8. Growing a castor farm less than Two and half acres may not produce quantity of seeds needed to attract competitive buyers .
9. Consumption of unprocessed castor plants is dangerous to animals animals and humans .
10.It is possible to have good harvest up to 2 tons per hectare at first year if farm is properly maintained .
11. A ton of castor sells between #350k to #550k depending price of naira to dollar exchange and the variety of castor .
12. Very tiny variety seeds are normally very rich in oil content but very difficult to shell .
13. Famers may not be able to grow enough seeds for Nigeria factories and industrial consumption for the next 10 years because the benefits of castor oil is increasing everyday and scientists and engineers are using it for more newer products daily , currently there are over 150 products using castor .
14. In the next 3 years Nigerian industries and castor buyers may start to test oil contents of castor and pay farmer according to the richness of oil .
15. Year by year Researchers are still coming up with new varieties that are richer in oil .
16. Nigeria may top the list of castor producers in Africa in the next ten years.
17. You may sell your harvested seeds to Produce buyers , Commodity buyers or direct to industries ..

Re: Training On Castor Oil by michael006(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Any information on the castor oil pls
contact me@08137041329

Re: Training On Castor Oil by michael006(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Contact me to add u to the castor oil whatsapp platform @08137041329
Re: Training On Castor Oil by Mylana87(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
michael006:
Add me to d whatsapp group
Ahmed 08161254947
Re: Training On Castor Oil by Emekakenny1: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please add me 08065124429
Re: Training On Castor Oil by hibeatz200: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
please add me up to the WhatsApp platform
I'm very interested
Re: Training On Castor Oil by Hassan089: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
michael006:
Please add me on the WhatsApp 08136308436

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cause And Cure For Broilers Breathing Through Their Mouth / Broiler Farm Layout - Advice Needed / Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.