Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April (15927 Views)

Poll: Will Barcelona be able to turn this tie around?

Yes: 34% (16 votes)
No: 65% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

R E S U L T Guiness International Champions Cup: Chelsea Vs Inter Milan 2-0 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 0) On 28th April 2013 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by warripekin(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2010
INTER-ESTING .
Jose's celebration was hilarious. The man really is something else. I know he isn't too many people's cup of tea but the man is fun. From the press soundbites to some antics on the pitch, honestly, can one say he isn't refreshing?

Well done to Inter and tough luck on Barca as they tried everything possible including cheating (I'm looking at you Busquets) but nothing sufficed. They should have had the second goal but then again, the first one was offside.

Looking forward to the final. Don't like both teams that much but I'll go with INTER to pull off a shocker (Jose doesn't lose too many finals but I think Van Gaal  will attempt to achieve something here)

Back to Busquets, I hope people get to see the picture of him trying to get Motta sent off. Very funny .
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by buttkick: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2010
i dont know why people are suprised that inter are through, the man jose m is a master tactician and with 10 men he packed the bus in front of the goal post. bottom line he is in the cl final.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by mufikings(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2010
gentlegg:

Barcelona never wins big matches decently, they robbed chelsea last year at this stage through unbelievable refereeing, but thank God it didn't work for them yesterday night.

See as the silly Basquet was eying the referee during display of his Nollywood talent. Uncountable yellow cards to Inter but i still forgive the ref for reciprocating to Inter in the dieing minutes.

Mourinho please forgivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve us and comeback to Chelsea.
Yeah right !! hater, When Anelka dived and Abidal was red carded, ? yeah I thought so, you all were happy, see you talking of robbery referees are trained to adopt a psychology, thus he thought you Chelsea haters were making noise.Win or loose Barca " The best team to watch any time" why don't you guys try and win the Champions league !! that's it not for Rugby players, My pain the season for by beloved Barca was selling Eto, that wrong has hurt us, but then 3 semis in the last five years and won twice, stop hating, start playing.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Funkymallam(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2010
Spot on, warripikin. Dat boi biscuit or woteva dey cal him,was on d floor watching 2 make sure motta was sent off b4 getting up, and nw pep is sayind d red card affected barca's game. I v bin laffing in Italia since last nyt. Jose had 2 applaud d ref 4 his discisions, dat guy is a clown and a real special 1.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by naso2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
scantee:

Goal disallowed
Once again the incorrect decision from the ref. The law is against deliberate handball; how an arm against a player's stomach, with no more than a yard between him and the kicker, can comprise a deliberate playing of the ball with the hand is not clear. Had Toure his arm outstretched even distance would not count in his favour, but he sought absolutely no advantage and could have made no other manoeuvre.

Forza barca
wink wink wink
See  yarns. abegi make we hear word jare. So when a defender  attempts to clear the ball out of danger and the attacking team player uses part of his hand to stop the clearance and re-initiate the attack, you will allow it on the grounds of ball-to-hand and hand-to-ball bullcrap? Nonsense

Ok you did not see that Pique's goal was offside? you guys always look for referees'  favour in big matches.
One-dimensional predicatble attack.E be like say barca get one secret rule say everybody must touch the ball before una  attempt to score.

Jose has the record that he has never lost to a Barca team with his eleven men on the pitch. Barca with the REF's help did first part of their difficult task in 28 mins by taking out MOTTA.

Do I talk about the off the pitch shameful acts by Barca fans and officials before the match? Una never halla.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Tattooboy: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
[q]from na_so Ok you did not see that
Pique's goal was offside?[/q] what bout D. Milito's goal at Sansiro? Well Barca had a great match last night but am still surprised why Y. Toure was benched at Sansiro.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by mufikings(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
na_so:

See  yarns. abegi make we hear word jare. So when a defender  attempts to clear the ball out of danger and the attacking team player uses part of his hand to stop the clearance and re-initiate the attack, you will allow it on the grounds of ball-to-hand and hand-to-ball bullcrap? Nonsense

Ok you did not see that Pique's goal was offside? you guys always look for referees'  favour in big matches.
One-dimensional predicatble attack.E be like say barca get one secret rule say everybody must touch the ball before una  attempt to score.

Jose has the record that he has never lost to a Barca team with his eleven men on the pitch. Barca with the REF's help did first part of their difficult task in 28 mins by taking out MOTTA.

Do I talk about the off the pitch shameful acts by Barca fans and officials before the match? Una never halla.
The true remark of a Barca hater, yeah like barca didn't beat them with 11 men during qualifying rounds, inter won when it mattered the most period, & Jose, good coach,

Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by semid4lyfe(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
I got this off a friend's YIM status:

[center]The Best Form of Defence isn't Attack, it's Inter grin grin grin[/center]
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by sley4life(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
Lagerback should learn from the special one. Messi should be caged when we face argentina
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by johnterry4: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/04/29/1900390/cl-comment-its-official-barcelonas-zlatan-ibrahimovic-is-a

[size=16pt]The Swede disappointed on the big stage once again last night.[/size] Now there is no doubt according to Goal.com’s Carlo Garganese: Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a big-game European flop…
By Carlo Garganese

But he wasn’t fully fit. But the whole team played badly. But he had two men marking him. But he scored twice against Arsenal in London in the quarter finals and once in the last 16 against Stuttgart.

Please. The time for excuses with Zlatan Ibrahimovic is over. In Barcelona’s semi final defeat to Inter, we had the final, definitive proof that the 28-year-old is indeed a big-game European flop.

In the first leg in Milan, Ibrahimovic was so inactive that he ran less distance than goalkeeper Victor Valdes. Yesterday, the Swede again made no impact whatsoever despite Barcelona spending the entire game in Inter’s half with an incredible 75 per cent of the possession. So ineffective was the Swede that coach Pep Guardiola subbed the frontman for youngster Bojan on 63 minutes. In fact it was only when defender Gerard Pique was thrown into attack that Barcelona started to carve Inter open, scoring once and creating two other excellent opportunities in the final 10 minutes.

Defenders of Ibrahimovic cite his double against Arsenal as evidence that the striker can cut it against the best. With all due respect, The Gunners are not a top side, and it certainly isn’t an achievement scoring twice against a Dumb and Dumber double act, and only doing so after you have already missed three sitters.

The statistics and history books don’t lie.

In two years with Juventus, and three with Inter, Ibra scored just nine European goals in 41 appearances. Most tellingly, the attacker never found the back of the net in the knockout stages, leading to his label as a ‘big-game European flop’. All of his strikes, barring a meaningless injury time consolation against Bayern Munich for Juve, came in the group stages against so-called lesser teams – Rapid Vienna (2), PSV (2), CSKA Moscow (2), Fenerbahce and Werder Bremen.

Inter’s dreadful Champions League record, prior to this season, has been well documented, but where was Ibra during the last 16 losses against Valencia and Liverpool? Last year against Manchester United, his all-round build-up play at Old Trafford was sublime at times, and neither Nemanja Vidic nor Rio Ferdinand could get close to him, but he failed the most important endeavour – putting the ball in the back of the net – missing a number of gilt-edged chances. When Juventus were dumped by Liverpool in 2005, Ibra choked, and this was the case the following campaign against Arsenal. The only time while playing in Italy when the hitman turned it on in a knockout game was in a tie against Real Madrid in Turin.

Ibrahimovic and his supporters often complained that the real reason why Ibra failed in Europe was not because he was a Champions League flop, but rather down to the fact that he was playing in teams that didn’t suit his technical qualities. Fabio Capello’s Juventus, Roberto Mancini’s Inter, and Jose Mourinho’s first term at Appiano Gentile championed substance over style. These are teams who dominated domestically through efficiency and muscle, rather than skill and artistry. In the Champions League, as proved by Milan’s dominance between 2003 and 2007, you need flair and imagination to triumph, something that Mourinho has brought to Inter this season with great success via the purchases of Samuel Eto’o, Wesley Sneijder and Goran Pandev.

Zlatan fans said that their idol just needed a club who played to his strengths. Then the real Ibrahimovic, who dreams of the Ballon d’Or, would take the Champions League by storm. There could not have been a more perfect club in this regard than Barcelona. Undoubtedly the best attacking unit in the world, and one of the best of all time, Ibra was gushing at the prospect of linking up with Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Xavi and Co.

But, while the former Ajax man has had a decent first season domestically (he always does - remember he has won six straight league championships), scoring a number of decisive goals including the winner at Camp Nou against Real Madrid, his European misfortunes have continued. Four goals and just two assists from 10 games is not a great return when you are surrounded by so many world class players. Meanwhile, his former club have roared to the Champions League final without him. With their bank balance 46 million euros plus big-game performer Samuel Eto'o better off.

Ibrahimovic turns 30 next year. His time at the top is fast running out. His time for European excuses has run out.

[size=16pt]
BARCA THREW AWAY THE THEN BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD FOR THIS FLOP[/size]
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by khanye(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
mufikings:

The true remark of a Barca hater, yeah like barca didn't beat them with 11 men during qualifying rounds, inter won when it mattered the most period, & Jose, good coach,

Dont mind that f.o.o.l jare, Pep played Jose 4 times this season he won 2,  jose won 1 (which Mattered most)
the last one ended in a draw, i wonder why they are screaming undecided
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by johnterry4: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
@KHANYE ,

[size=16pt]U ARE SUCH A LOUSY LOSER.GO SLEEP JOR.your FELLOW BARCA SUPPORTERS IN MY HOUSE ARE STILL SLEEPING.I ADVICE U DO D SAME.START SLEEPING NOW AND WAKE UP IN 3 DAYS TIME.[/size]

@MY FELLOW NL,

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH SPANISH CLUBS IS NOT WHO THEY DIDNT BUY BUT WHO THEY THREW OUT.LET ME ANALYSE THIS.

ETO-IBRA IS NOT AND CANNOT BE AS GUD AS ETO.BUT HE WAS ASKED TO LEAVE SO THAT `THE TEAM WILL BE SUCCESSFUL`.

SNEIDJER--THIS GUY WAS MARVELOUS FOR MADRID YET THEY SOLD HIM.HE WAS ONE OF THEIR BEST PLAYERS AND WON THEM THE TITLE.NOW HE IS IN THYE FINAL

ROBBEN--THIS WAS ADJUDGED THE SECOND BEST TO MESSI WHEN HE WAS IN SPAIN.BUT HE WAS FLIPPED AWAY TO GERMANY.

MADRID ALSO THREW AWAY ETO WHO BECAME AN INSTANT HIT IN BARCA THEN AND SCORED CRUCIAL GOALS AGAINST MADRID.

BARCA LET GO OF JUAN MATA,FABREGAS AND SOME THAT I CANT REMEMBER.THESE GUYS ARE DOING SO WELL SUCH THAT THEY ARE WANTED BACK.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by naso2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
khanye:

Dont mind that f.o.o.l jare, Pep played Jose 4 times this season he won 2, jose won 1 (which Mattered most)

So you cant make a point or correct someone without being abusive? I will take that as a temporal slide, but trust me I can talk dirty too.

You lost to a better team learn to live with it man.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by khanye(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
na_so:

So you cant make a point or correct someone without being abusive? I will take that as a temporal slide, but trust me I can talk dirty too.

You lost to a better team learn to live with it man.

you should always check for facts before typing s.hits like this

Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by honeric01(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
@khanye, krayola and scantee, make una bone this kinda talk with these ppl jare, those who know football won't have said what most of these ppl have said.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Imeobong(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
khanye:

Dont mind that f.o.o.l jare, Pep played Jose 4 times this season he won 2,  jose won 1 (which Mattered most)

we knw, but Jose inflicted on Pep his heaviest managerial defeat, and also dealt with him when it matters most, thats what great men do, they allow you to first  flex your tiny muscles and at the right time give you a killer punch, thats what Jose did. Jose is a great man.

Now answer this question you c.a.ward: which team have ever achieve what Inter achieve at Camp neu with ten men for an hour? You r an Idi.otooo
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by khanye(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
Imeobong:

we knw, but Jose inflicted on Pep his heaviest managerial defeat, and also dealt with him when it matters most, thats what great men do, they allow you to first  flex your tiny muscles and at the right time give you a killer punch, thats what Jose did. Jose is a great man.

Now answer this question you c.a.ward: which team have ever achieve what Inter achieve at Camp neu with ten men for an hour? You r an Idi.otooo

Silence is the best answer for a . . . . . . grin
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Emmacarnegie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
Inter 4 life Mourinho we go follow, Bayern u better hang ur booths 2 avoid being disgraced cheesy
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by scantee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
Imeobong:

you are an Irrational human begin i have ever seen.

honeric01:

@khanye, krayola and scantee, make una bone this kinda talk with these ppl jare, those who know football won't have said what most of these ppl have said.

@honeric01
i don't even have their time. they all know the truth is just that is hard for them to acknowledge  it. any success without hostility has no worth. i love it all when they are disparaging the best club on planet.
just free them until when they are tired.

i remain the barca hero.
you lovers of anti-footie
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by scantee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2010
Wait a minute

Inter play with Chelsea home & away they won, i guess am right they come out to attack one on one. against barca they park bus haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fear hold them.
barca we toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
ball possession 85.4%-14.6% this is funny
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Imeobong(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
scantee:

you are an Irrational human begin i have ever seen.

@honeric01
i don't even have their time. they all know the truth is just that is hard for them to acknowledge it. any success without hostility has no worth. i love it all when they are disparaging the best club on planet.
just free them until when they are tired.

i remain the barca hero.
you lovers of anti-footie

St.upid man tell me whats irational about the fact that its Jose that have inflicted Peps heaviset defeat in his short managerial career? Its a fact go check it u block head.

scantee:

Wait a minute

Inter play with Chelsea home & away they won, i guess am right they come out to attack one on one. against barca they park bus haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fear hold them.
barca we toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
ball possession 85.4%-14.6% this is funny

Yes we beat Chealse home and away, something that your use,less Barca at thier best in last years CL semi-final could not do even with the help of the referee in both legs,

85.4%-14.6% and so what? where is Barca today? did Barca get to the final wit thier 85.4%-14.6%? you can have even 100% -0% for all we care but who goes for the final is all that matters you m.o.r.o.o.n, after all d gunners plays with such possession and wins nothing, let me tell you Jose is comming over to Real Madrid next season and that will be the end of ur Pep, bet me he will not win anything this year, that ur tiny one point lead will be topple by Real Madrid, I,D,O,T losser
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by switch411(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
It simply could not be set up any better. The most flamboyantly attacking team of a generation needing to beat a side coached by perhaps the most tactically astute manager of his era. It is a night the footballing Gods have gifted to us, the sport's loyal worshippers

As the Inter players celebrated on the Camp Nou pitch, someone turned the sprinklers on. Why can't clubs who lose these semi-finals just lose them with good grace? Another point - Barca wanted a wet surface after last week's dry pitch in Milan, but a lot of their players were slipping tonight. Did they overdo it?

Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder: "Yeah, Jose was screaming at the end, it was an emotional moment. We defended so well with 10 men for so long so a big compliment to the team. We were compact, we fought for every metre and gave everything and that's what we said to each other before the game. So we go to Madrid. The manager always has a tactic to destroy the opponent."

- BBC
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Imeobong(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
@khanye and scantee

where unah dey? don't run come and defend ur usele.ss possession, Barca wil suffer more misery this season, cause with all their beautiful football nonsense, they will not win anything this season
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by mufikings(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
Imeobong:

@khanye and scantee

where unah dey? don't run come and defend your usele.ss possession, Barca wil suffer more misery this season, cause with all their beautiful football nonsense, they will not win anything this season
Don't be a child my brother, Inter won , hey!! am happy for them, but whats with the beef on barca as a barca fan i respect jose and his good work at inter, but please stop this barca hating cos it makes u guys look like kids that are blv u r not, Barcelona as a club has a rep that lot's of European clubs will dream only to have.Barca for life, we'r more than a club
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Favormi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
I was so happy dat inte send barca out.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by johnterry4: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
[size=24pt]barca fans are the most stupid[/size]
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by scantee(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
haaaa i cant stop laughing  every body was happy that inter knock barca out.

Imeobong:

St.upid man tell me whats irational about the fact that its Jose that have inflicted Peps heaviset defeat in his short managerial career? Its a fact go check it u block head.
Yes we beat Chealse home and away, something that your use,less Barca at thier best in last years CL semi-final could not do even with the help of the referee in both legs,

85.4%-14.6% and so what? where is Barca today? did Barca get to the final wit thier 85.4%-14.6%? you can have even 100% -0% for all we care but who goes for the final is all that matters you m.o.r.o.o.n, after all d gunners plays with such possession and wins nothing, let me tell you Jose is comming over to Real Madrid next season and that will be the end of your Pep, bet me he will not win anything this year, that your tiny one point lead will be topple by Real Madrid, I,D,O,T losser

haaaaaaaa please i need answer for this questions,
has inter won the CL?
has inter won anything this season?
how many times inter beat barca ?

Imeobong:

@khanye and scantee

where unah dey? don't run come and defend your usele.ss possession, Barca wil suffer more misery this season, cause with all their beautiful football nonsense, they will not win anything this season

U anti football (Mkpi like u)
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by scantee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=24pt]barca fans are the most silly[/size]

who be this one? where do u pop-up from. u don't even know what to say, look Mr Ewu is not must that every body must reply this thread. re-think before u type. akalabiako
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by hdwada: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
Should Mourinho become the coach of the Super Eagles, just thinking aloud undecided
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by seanet02: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
barca goes straight to the grave, poor guardiola (dont mind the speliing). he can not even hire a jamway to tow away morinhos bus from the goal post. is he that poor?. inter for final barca for groupstage
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by SLIGHT(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
Barca tried
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by SLIGHT(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
hdwada:

Should Mourinho become the coach of the Super Eagles, just thinking aloud undecided
ssh, Lower your thinking volume, lagerback is passing by , dont letim hear u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (3 - 1) On 10th December 2014 / Fulham Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 16th January 2021 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.