Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April (15929 Views)

Poll: Will Barcelona be able to turn this tie around?

Yes: 34% (16 votes)
No: 65% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

R E S U L T Guiness International Champions Cup: Chelsea Vs Inter Milan 2-0 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 0) On 28th April 2013 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Confusion: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2010
I Love José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho
but i hate his playing still
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by nearest(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
rasputinn:

The pix is the story(abi na only you no watch the game)

Or does it look like Valdes was hugging and kissing the special one
Simple question. Whats the story behind the picture? I watched the match on AIT benin, and they switched off immediately after the the referee ended the game
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Akosbaba(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2010
I guess guardiola won't be seeing iniesta playing any final.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by theviper1: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
my dear nearest,
the story behind that pix is that immediately the ref signalled the end of the game,`the special one`was running to celebrate with inter fans when valdes misjudged his intentions and thought that he was going to mock the barca fans. that was why valdes was trying to stop him ( as barcas chief police officer) Mourinho later said that he has the right to celebrate with his fans and i totally agree with him. he also said that he knows himself as a sore loser,but it seems that barca are sorer losers.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by nearest(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
the viper:

my dear nearest,
the story behind that pix is that immediately the ref signalled the end of the game,`the special one`was running to celebrate with inter fans when valdes misjudged his intentions and thought that he was going to mock the barca fans. that was why valdes was trying to stop him ( as barcas chief police officer) Mourinho later said that he has the right to celebrate with his fans and i totally agree with him. he also said that he knows himself as a sore loser,but it seems that barca are sorer losers.

Hm, no wonder, after that someone still had to turn the sprinkles on? They just want to stop him at all means.
I think uèfa should do a proper investigation on the incident that happened before the game, muorinho was attacked, knockout where used to disturb the inter players till 4am on the day of the match, and when all these didn't work valdes decided to do it himself, however too late.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by honeric01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
nearest:

Hm, no wonder, after that someone still had to turn the sprinkles on? They just want to stop him at all means.
I think uèfa should do a proper investigation on the incident that happened before the game, muorinho was attacked, knockout where used to disturb the inter players till 4am on the day of the match, and when all these didn't work valdes decided to do it himself, however too late.

Mourinho, Morrati and inter sure knows what to do if they feel they were harassed, so why are you having sleepless nights on their behalf? quit taking drugs for a sick fellow abi who get headache who dey use panadol?
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by rasputinn(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
nearest:

Simple question. Whats the story behind the picture? I watched the match on AIT benin, and they switched off immediately after the the referee ended the game

Sorry.I didn't know you were honest with the question.Well the story is exactly as Viper has described.No vex man,how Safi na
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by switch411(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2010
nearest:

Stuffs like that isnt Good for the game. it raised a lot of questions about ethics, its really a DISGRACE and its not good for the Barcelona image. its pathetic. so sad for football.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by nearest(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2010
rasputinn:

Sorry.I didn't know you were honest with the question.Well the story is exactly as Viper has described.No vex man,how Safi na
Safi dey oh, the town is getting tense due to 2011 elections.
honeric01:

Mourinho, Morrati and inter sure knows what to do if they feel they were harassed so why are you having sleepless nights on their behave? quit taking drugs on behalf a someone that's sick abi who get headache who dey use panadol?
Bros i no know why i like to dey reply your posts, but i've felt what you feel now {disappointment that baca are not in the final}, at least arsenal fans are kind used to getting nothing after promising starts, but for you all baca fans its not usual, so deal with it.
I've stayed in a hostel where everybody hates arsenal and i have to defend the sometimes stupid excuse of wenger for not getting trophies, its really hard when people cannot see things from your own point of view, but baca had everything going for them, they have no excuse for not being in the final and by doing what they did {trying to destabilize inter before the game} isn't a good image the BEST CLUB is portraying.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by usbcable(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2010
And when Mourinho said Barca was obsessive about getting to the final they claimed he was a second rate psychologist.
Funny, Laporta said Madridistas were suffering from Barceloniatis, all 'cos they celebrated Barca's defeat. Yet he could not organise(tolerate) a seamless hospitality for the inter contigent before,during and IMMEDIATELY after their pathetic loss.I'ld say he was suffering from MOURINHO SYNDROME. Unlike,when they beat Real Madrid and they were allowed a field day at celebrating round Estadio Bernebau.
A true champ should be graceful both in victory and defeat, of which Barcelona is bad in both.They insult you in Victory and abuse you in defeat.
No one is a champion for ever, this they should sink into their sorry ass.
Re: UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April by Imeobong(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2010
usbcable:

And when Mourinho said Barca was obsessive about getting to the final they claimed he was a second rate psychologist.
Funny, Laporta said Madridistas were suffering from Barceloniatis, all 'cos they celebrated Barca's defeat. Yet he could not organise(tolerate) a seamless hospitality for the inter contigent before,during and IMMEDIATELY after their pathetic loss.I'ld say he was suffering from MOURINHO SYNDROME. Unlike,when they beat Real Madrid and they were allowed a field day at celebrating round Estadio Bernebau.
A true champ should be graceful both in victory and defeat, of which Barcelona is bad in both.They insult you in Victory and abuse you in defeat.
No one is a champion for ever, this they should sink into their sorry backside.

gbammmmm!!!!! u hit the nail on the spot my bros, truth need to be told this Barca guys regardless of whose ox is gored, before the match against Barca, knowing who Mourinho is I said that with the score line at 3-1 It'll be easier for three camels to simultaneuosly pass through the eye of a needle than for Mourinho to throw away a two-goal cushion.Again, [s]there's no way Inter will not score in Spain[/s] So anyone who thinks Barca will overturn this deficit and qualify ahead of Inter sure deserves a prime spot in the GUINESS BOOK OF DELUSION.

I was right here, though Inter did not score cause Mourinho change his game plan at the last minute by removing Pandev for Chivu, He simply showed Barca why we call him the "Special One",

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (3 - 1) On 10th December 2014 / Fulham Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 16th January 2021 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 15th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.