Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders (15188 Views)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by kabrud: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
nkwuocha:

Is that how you were breastfed? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Cooly100: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Lovren:
So many legitimate grievances in this country, if all starts attacking their fathers, what do you think will happen?
Besides, instead of you to hold the greedy cabals amongst you to account, you busy picking fight with your elders..

Not that it's my business anyway, if Una like, make Una kill Una sef.. Pisssst

Now you have shifted the goal post to meaning just the greedy cabal...

Mister you don't know your eft from your right...

Other regions have no legitmate grievenace like the SE...tell me legitimate grievances of the north and the Western region...

You are basically using this ploy to deceive gullible people.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by ipobarecriminals: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2018
wink grin cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed undecided wink angry grin sad tongue cool sad wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy[right][/right] grin
chairman00100:

bros,
why don't I see you at fulani herdsmen thread but never miss lPOB and BIAFRA thread?

embarassed
chairman00100:

bros,
why don't I see you at fulani herdsmen thread but never miss lPOB and BIAFRA thread?

go check well.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by ApexPredator: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Wait a minute, weren't you people saying IPOB should take Igbo leaders to task? Anyway what I gathered is that there is no compromise and the people stand resolute in their desire to leave Nigeria.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by nkwuocha: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

Is that how you were breastfed? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Cooly100: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:
Wait o, you mean the report by that igbo man hehehe. When it comes to stunted growth, aki and pawpaw come to mind.

making a joke out of real situation, says much about you.

What about this one....

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%) and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by jobbers: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
oh
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by ApexPredator: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
The height of self-delusion is witnessing all this and saying Biafra agitation is a blackmail or PDP machination.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2018
Cooly100:

making a joke out of real situation, says much about you.

What about this one....

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%) and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017
So you are even above northwest. I thought there is no open defacation in southeast now.Seriously i am surprised there is percentage of open defacation in south east cos the way you people sing about you using gold plated toilet in your region. grin, So i refused to believe there is open defacation in the south east even more than northwest you tagged as backward region. Let add that of south east to southwest. They lied, southeast do not do open defacation grin

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by markfemi1: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
yes o

We lack respect.. That's why we wake our parents up with sliding tackle.

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Cooly100: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:
So you are even above northwest. I thought there is no open defacation in southeast now.Seriously i am surprised there is percentage of open defacation in south east cos the way you people sing about you using gold plated toilet in your region. grin, So i refused to believe there is open defacation in the south east even more than northwest you tagged as backward region. Let add that of south east to southwest. They lied, southeast do not do open defacation grin

The focus now is SW and SE...NW has less prevalence due to their arid nature...but in the southern region with more vegetation, SW lead in open defeaction...Deal with it...
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by kabrud: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=nkwuocha post=65494884][/quote]
Why are you posting your selfies? Let me call the police for animal abuse? cheesy grin
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Lovren(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wrong actually, no movement of the "goal post" and my point is rock solid.
You don't go on and attacking your fathers because you have a grievance you want to air. Instead, hold the same people you elect into position of authority to account for their poor leadership and representation..its not the wild wild west.. But like I said so far it's your elders you are attacking, it's no body's business.
Fire away..
Cooly100:

Now you have shifted the goal post to meaning just the greedy cabal...

Mister you don't know your eft from your right...

Other regions have no legitmate grievenace like the SE...tell me legitimate grievances of the north and the Western region...

You are basically using this ploy to deceive gullible people.

4 Likes

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cooly100:

The focus now is SW and SE...NW has less prevalence due to their arid nature...but in the southern region with more vegetation, SW lead in open defeaction...Deal with it...
I am dealing with it na, i am just surprised that with all your chest beating, you still do open defacation and i said they lied about the percentage given to you. They should add it to southwest own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by kabrud: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
wizzakosh:
Savage.

5 Likes

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by odomanis: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ever8054:
ipob ....again?...I thought we have gone past that issue since the day director took off to the great beyond...

It is not about Director,It is about what the people want. If you ,even though you are not Igbo begins to fight for that which they want,they will follow you. Nothing has happened to changed to make them change their desire to leave Nigeria,instead the desire has even hightened with the Federal government's recent attack and killing of many of them while the same Federal government pampers Fulani herdsmen.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Pwettyella(f): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
I know you must find way to mention west just for you to have a complete life for today. Now, go home and tell your father your dream has been fulfiled and that you are taking the likes you will get to diamond bank, an igbo bank to collect millions to feed your impoverished family. And at the bolded, next time, learn how to use 'being' and 'been' in sentences. Bimbo.
grin
wizzakosh:
I know you must find way to mention west just for you to have a complete life for today. Now, go home and tell your father your dream has been fulfiled and that you are taking the likes you will get to diamond bank, an igbo bank to collect millions to feed your impoverished family. And at the bolded, next time, learn how to use 'being' and 'been' in sentences. Bimbo.

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pwettyella:

grin
You look beautiful and natural.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Pwettyella(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
You look beautiful and natural.
thank u
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Pwettyella:

thank u
You did not reply my dm. I sent you email.
Re: How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pwettyella:

thank u
I have replied your email.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Give Way For Someone Who Has Capacity - Shiek Gumi Tells Buhari / 30 Cargoes Of Nigeria’s Oil Await Buyers / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.