Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" (23415 Views)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by ObaKlaz: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abudu2000:
Lmao , see dbanj oo, so because you are already dead and buried in the music industry u want lay the blame on Yahooboys abi? The same boiz u dey beg for club, hahahahaha shit is funny as hell
Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by timwudz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Left to me, i prefer the federal government to ban all this shaitanic Nigerian songs and movies. Islamic music and movies alone should be allowed to air
What a useless comment!

Maybe u shuu kuku pack to Libya.. it's an Islamic state where they play Islamic music and videos alone

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Tetragramaton(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
E.g bnaira
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by stevups(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Point clear!
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by chuksjuve(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
livebynite:
Thank you, so why did Koko garri not reduce the price of garri ? angry

Why always Garri angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by futurism: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
See all of them talking thrash. Stop patronizing their songs or even downloading it for free and see if sense will not fall on them. You encourage them and that is why they sing such rubbish...

Because you are crap and so they offer u crap.
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by SouthSouth1914: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Very funny because DBanj is a yahoo boy who started credit card fraud in the uk. I use to live few blocks away from this dude!!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abudu2000:
Lmao , see dbanj oo, so because you are already dead and buried in the music industry u want lay the blame on Yahooboys abi? The same boiz u dey beg for club, hahahahaha shit is funny as hell
. Guy forget it he just said the truth, a friend of mine hammered $1M dollars from a Japanese woman last year , and before you know it a just went and floated a Record label, and then featured Mr2kay. No beefing but the song I didn't even bother to download it bro.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by lastchild: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
I lost interest in reading this crap immediately I red the first line that calls dbanj a hiphop artist

3 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by 007author(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
MI said same thing some months ago
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by madridguy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kettle calling pot black. grin grin grin D'Banj should go and learn new yahuu skill and stop lamenting.
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by phreakabit(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dbanj talking about talent and creativity?
Don't nake me laugh. All you ever had was attitude guy.
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by phreakabit(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
madridguy:
Kettle calling pot black. grin grin grin D'Banj should go and learn new yahuu skill and stop lamenting.

Don't mind him. After all, our president, is it not political yahoo he use take enter office?
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
At bold shocked

phreakabit:

Don't mind him. After all, our president, is it not political yahoo he use take enter office?
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Awoo88: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Very very true and this is why 80% of upcoming artists in Nigeria can never get to the success level of dbanj or whizkid..

It's not a cause but taking a good look at the crap they released this days..

they just pack naked ladies in their songs and sing about money, weed and sex..

no creativity at all..

Take a look at whizkid's holla at your body, years ago, then you see creativity and role play...

This yahoo record labels are just singing nonsense..
Halla at your boy was Banky creation. You never hear wizkid song like that again. He doesn't have the creative prowess
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by warrah(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
So you that knows about music and opened a record label, how many Stars have you nurtured and brought to limelight in Nigeria.

Who and who is signed to DB records.

I once heard he signed Tonto.....

Kettle calling pot black.

Ike gwuru

3 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Sard(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
The yahoo boys on NL are out in full gears to defend their fellows grin grin

D'banj said the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by livebynite: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gangster1ms:

U and garri grin
All ur posts is about garri..
Na garri go kill u grin

Daddy mabinu o grin

your boy is loyal
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Rumobaba: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
I believe every Music industry needs funding to be able to meet an optimum standard of the sector, in relation to global competitors. The music industry be like every other industry that needs funding. Every individual also have the right to join an industry. Mind you, do not forget that there are 8 notes or sounds. I BELIEVE ALOT OF NIGERIANS KNOW ABOUT MUSIC WITH PREFERENCE . Well maybe yall want Government to fund the music industry when they do not intend to regulate it properly well the music industry is one of the components in the sector that function with other components like Movie,Comedy. Well somebody gas fund the industry so long na funds. The source is just not holy in every aspect of being an investment. Look at the investors of the American Music industry investors. YOU MUST HEAR WEEEN. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Abudu2000(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Guy forget it he just said the truth, a friend of mine hammered $1M dollars from a Japanese woman last year , and before you know it a just went and floated a Record label, and then featured Mr2kay. No beefing but the song I didn't even bother to download it bro.
seems every rich guy is now a Yahooboy Abi? That's now the new Nigerian mentality. Even in my area now everyone with iPhone where it's 4s or 5 is now tagged a fraudster..he might be right or wrong but nothing irritates me than using others as excuse for your failure. The same thing those east side rappers are yelling in USA now, they calling the South rappers mumble when they can't even give thier fans an average hit. Abeg I can't type much, I dey busy dbanj can fall inside a ditch for all I care

3 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by kayusre: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
yahoo boy spotted
Abudu2000:
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abudu2000:
seems every rich guy is now a Yahooboy Abi? That's now the new Nigerian mentality. Even in my area now everyone with iPhone where it's 4s or 5 is now tagged a fraudster..he might be right or wrong but nothing irritates me than using others as excuse for your failure. The same thing those east side rappers are yelling in USA now, they calling the South rappers mumble when they can't even give thier fans an average hit. Abeg I can't type much, I dey busy dbanj can fall inside a ditch for all I care
. Take a chill pill bro, am telling you a guy from the hood okay. My real Niggi. And bro work hard and you will make it okay, either yahoo or drugs is none of my business okay. Cos ain't doing bad in my own thing atall.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by able20(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
D'banj for dare speaking against yahoo boys on this nairaland platform the boys will chop off your head o.
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by deebrownneymar: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Weren't dBanj and don jazzy doing 419 in London before coming to Naija to do music with the money they made?
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
is he not a Yahoo boy before he blow prior to 2016 when he sang mobo lo wo won... then in London abi we no know say credit card fraud was what he sang in that track... he escaped from the boys who wanna nail him... make we hear word... he is a con man maybe he has renege on that sha..but some dey ball yahoo this days..I can't say more than this...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by lonlytroy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
And most of the record label im America is own by drug dealers and pimps
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Landuphil(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Boys must hustle to survive

One OG spotted! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Rocks New Fabulous Look / U Can Watch Dirty Secret, A New Nigeria Gay Film, Feat Tonto Dike At Naija Ping / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.