Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" (23416 Views)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Baba done find trouble
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by theSpark(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gangster1ms:

U and garri grin
All ur posts is about garri..
Na garri go kill u grin

He must be a survivor from the league of garri benders. I remember the bloody assault they launched on threads some years back.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by hopexter(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
kullozone:
So the fear of hunger drove you into music abi? No wonder you no sabi sing atal or even write music sef, zero talent... Apart from your pennnis.

And if it's G-boys nko? You know nothing about music just like them. No difference. So you nor suppose talk anything.
Atleast, some people with talent can benefit from their labels.

Don't mind him, upcoming artist like him are always looking for something to complain about. As if he knew anything about Garri production before going into it. Disgruntled ex yahoo boy. angry
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Spidermon: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dbanj think say people don forget hin story.

500k for beat, #2 million for video

Na g boy fit easily access such funds na

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by LZAA: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abudu2000:
seems every rich guy is now a Yahooboy Abi? That's now the new Nigerian mentality. Even in my area now everyone with iPhone where it's 4s or 5 is now tagged a fraudster..he might be right or wrong but nothing irritates me than using others as excuse for your failure. The same thing those east side rappers are yelling in USA now, they calling the South rappers mumble when they can't even give thier fans an average hit. Abeg I can't type much, I dey busy dbanj can fall inside a ditch for all I care
uncle issa paradox
even south rappers agred that most of em na mumble rappers
put on a new rap song and 95% na trap beat with mumble lyrics
and as per east coast rappers not having hits pls tell me u are joking
asap ferg-plain jane
playboi carti-magnolia
nicki minaj-no fraud
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by greypencils: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
And which money you and Don Jazzy take start mohits? No be credit card fraud plastic money? Mobolowon comes to mind. Abeg shift to one side.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Mkmoney(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
I can still recall that dbanj and Don jazzy were members of the defunct jjc&419 squad... Hypocrisy
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
Says the former yahoo boy in London
I swear, you took the world from my mouth. I just dey laugh, as at the time he began to gain prominence in Nigeria, baba still dey do the side hustle.
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Haha... So, Dbanj can call some people Yahoo Yahoo boys, the same Dbanj that sang about credit card fraud. As at the time he released "Why me" he is still dey do yahoo yahoo. I dislike fraud but I hate hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Veteran musicians have beef with anyone making an honest attempt to develop their craft
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
josh123:
dem swear for u with garri?
bro i tire for dat guy o
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Otedollaryen: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Guy forget it he just said the truth, a friend of mine hammered $1M dollars from a Japanese woman last year , and before you know it a just went and floated a Record label, and then featured Mr2kay. No beefing but the song I didn't even bother to download it bro.
Gosh where I fit meet this kai client. Which billing format e use?

Jus asking for a friend oh

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Otedollaryen:
Gosh where I fit meet this kai client. Which billing format e use?

Jus asking for a friend oh
. Lols na luck cos even the yahoo now don cast except you wan do plus now , men no even dey collect money again sef . Cos guys don too plenty for the game .
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by gabrieljackson(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Banky my foot na him write the song? I still dey play i love my baby till today everything for that song speaks wizkid like ojuelegba. Go rinse ur hear well so u go know say wizkid na talent
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Otedollaryen: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Lols na luck cos even the yahoo now don cast except you wan do plus now , men no even dey collect money again sef . Cos guys don too plenty for the game .
I don't believe in luck bro. Only talent,insight and hardwork. If I fit know the demographics of your guy client, where he meet am,see some of the chats and know his billing format. I will adapt it and me self go pick 1M$ . I know care weda your guy use plus or not.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Otedollaryen:
I don't believe in luck bro. Only talent,insight and hardwork. If I fit know the demographics of your guy client, where he meet am,see some of the chats and know his billing format. I will adapt it and me self go pick 1M$ . I know care weda your guy use plus or not.
. Lols depends on the kinda work wey u dey do bro cos e b like say na fb work em dey do oo
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by babatee1985(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Shut up d'banj, you were once a yahoo boy in the UK before you ventured into music. Your song (mobolowowon) is enough to tell us that you started as a yahoo boy.
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by ohem007(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2018
That one no even concern me...

Make them sign me na him be koko...
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by Abudu2000(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Guy forget it he just said the truth, a friend of mine hammered $1M dollars from a Japanese woman last year , and before you know it a just went and floated a Record label, and then featured Mr2kay. No beefing but the song I didn't even bother to download it bro.
and i hope the friend finally see how you ve exposed him online so he can at least know the type of friend you are, nonsense...

Giving excuses for failure, that's what dbanj is known for anyways
Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:44am On Mar 03, 2018
So true....G-worldwide comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" by overboard(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2018
lastchild:
I lost interest in reading this crap immediately I red the first line that calls dbanj a hiphop artist

God bless you.

Nigerian journalism/'blogism'.

Hip Hop ko, Jukpa Trap ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Rocks New Fabulous Look / U Can Watch Dirty Secret, A New Nigeria Gay Film, Feat Tonto Dike At Naija Ping / Sad! Ex-enyimba Football Star Romanus Orjinta Found Dead At His Home In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.